Benghazi mess is indicative of what is wrong in the White House

If this Middle East tragedy is indicative of what is wrong with this WH,

4 Americans killed,

then Beirut 1983, the Marine barracks bombing, was indicative of what was wrong with the Reagan White House,

241 Americans killed,

and the disaster of Iraq was indicative of what was wrong with the GW Bush White House,

4000+ Americans killed.

Put in that perspective, where does the Obama administration fall on the 'what is wrong' scale?

Except this you partisan hack, Reagan and Bush did not try and spin terrorism as the reaction to an obscure video and then go after the maker of that video! They had not ignored requests for more security...MY GOD, but you have your head so far up your liberal ass you can't see this as bigger then dem V rep- really???

Four thousand + Americans died needlessly in Iraq because the Bush administration made up tall tales about WMD's.

You're saying that is less of a tragedy than this White House, after the fact, offering a poor explanation initially??

What kind of heartless old bag are you?

4 Americans killed,

then Beirut 1983, the Marine barracks bombing, was indicative of what was wrong with the Reagan White House,

241 Americans killed,

and the disaster of Iraq was indicative of what was wrong with the GW Bush White House,

4000+ Americans killed.

Put in that perspective, where does the Obama administration fall on the 'what is wrong' scale?

Does that mean Reagan and Bush have no chance of winning your vote this November?

No that means that this incident has no where near the presidential/administrative incompetence that Reagan and Bush had.

Do you acknowledge that?

4 Americans killed,

241 Americans killed,

4000+ Americans killed.

That Obama was incapable of learning from history. He had the benefit of seeing how things turned out in the past and couldn't apply it to the present. Jimmy Carter's Iran should have told Obama plenty.

Carter's Iran occurred BEFORE Reagan's colossal disastorous blunder in Beirut and Bush's even bigger blunder in Iraq.

Thanks for pointing that out.

4 Americans killed,

241 Americans killed,

4000+ Americans killed.

Except this you partisan hack, Reagan and Bush did not try and spin terrorism as the reaction to an obscure video and then go after the maker of that video! They had not ignored requests for more security...MY GOD, but you have your head so far up your liberal ass you can't see this as bigger then dem V rep- really???

Four thousand + Americans died needlessly in Iraq because the Bush administration made up tall tales about WMD's.

You're saying that is less of a tragedy than this White House, after the fact, offering a poor explanation initially??

What utter bullshit... still peddling these lies we see?

Since Bush admitted there were no WMD's, I think that is compelling testimony that there were none.

4 Americans killed,

241 Americans killed,

4000+ Americans killed.

Does that mean Reagan and Bush have no chance of winning your vote this November?

No that means that this incident has no where near the presidential/administrative incompetence that Reagan and Bush had.

Do you acknowledge that?

I do indeed acknowledge that you are full of it.

Why do you guys ALWAYS point at Bush when someone points at Obama? You're worse than most little kids with the "not me" bullshit

This thread isn't about Bush or wmd's

Grow the fuck up and stay on topic.

The topic is, what is indicative of what is wrong in a presidential administration.

It's about trying to hold this administration to a standard that you and the rest of the idiots in this thread never held Bush or Reagan to.

This thread needs to be moved to conspiracy theories.

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287_zpsf405e52a.jpg

Do you acknowledge that?

I do indeed acknowledge that you are full of it.

Why do you guys ALWAYS point at Bush when someone points at Obama? You're worse than most little kids with the "not me" bullshit

Because people like you and the other idiots in this thread who NEVER EVER criticized Bush or Reagan for their far far far worse blunders in the Middle East,

and who in all likelihood voted for one or both of them for re-election, are sitting here making hysterical overblown hyperbolic pronouncements about this incident in Libya,

which, albeit a tragedy,

is not even close to the terrible tragedies perpetrated by Reagan and Bush.

How about, for the sake of intellectual honesty, and for a glimmer of personal integrity,

you hold Reagan and Bush comparably accountable to what they did that you're trying to do to Obama.

That's all. What's wrong with that?

The topic is, what is indicative of what is wrong in a presidential administration.

It's about trying to hold this administration to a standard that you and the rest of the idiots in this thread never held Bush or Reagan to.

Fail YOU FAIL

This thread is about OBAMAS FAILURE and no ammount of pointing at someone else is going to change that. It just makes you look pathetically childish

Since Bush admitted there were no WMD's, I think that is compelling testimony that there were none.

Everyone agreed to go into Iraq but you libs (R & D) said we should wait... so FUCK YOU and your willingness to forget that you hack!

Syria comes to mind too :eusa_whistle:

The Benghazi mess is indicative of what is wrong in the White House. The president is disengaged and everyone is covering for him and he likes it that way. His only question, "Who do we blame?"

Ms. Charlene Lamb came out with the most devastating testimony during the Congressional hearings to investigate the boondoggle. THE STATE DEPARTMENT WAS IN COMMUNICATION WITH BENGHAZI DURING THE ATTACK.

She knew there was no riots leading up to the attack. Right before 9:40, the Ambassador led a friend out to his car after meeting with him and then moments later, the attack began. She told of the constant communications, ending up in the hospital, declaring the Ambassador was dead.

She also told of the repeated requests for additional security and how she and Kennedy used a formula to determine that their requests would be denied despite the over 200 attacks on compounds on or near the embassy leading up to 9/11.

She stated the the funding was not a problem.

So, where did this malarkey about a video start? No one knows for sure, but it seems as though the State Department and the Vice President are throwing James Clapper under the bus. You know, Obama's selection for National Director if Intelligence who has a very sad past in getting things right.

It seems as though the only question was...Who do we put the blame on and Clapper came up with an excuse. A weak one at that...a sad sap of an individual who put up a video dissing the prophet of Mohammad months earlier. That was enough for Obama. I can just see him saying, "We'll go with that. Call Hillary and Rice..get them on board. I'll handle Carney."

Now the details are out and people are dead. Needlessly. Patriots. They asked for help. They pleaded again and again according to the witnesses, Col. Wood and Mr. Nordstrum who were in charge of security at the embassy.

This is bigger than Watergate which was a third rate burglary at an opponents campaign headquarters. And no one died. But we didn't have MSM in bed with a president.

This is so telling of how the administration is run. By the seat of it's pants.. incompetent people in important jobs, making the wrong decisions, looking to blame rather than taking responsibility for their own mistakes.

We had White House leaks, Fast & Furious, Solyndra and other green cronyism deals, a debacle a blaming game of an colossal oil spill late attention to it and blaming all around...it just has to stop.

And come January, perhaps it will.

When Pat Tillman was gunned down in Afghanistan; the Bush White House first portrayed it as a heroic death in combat. It turns out he was killed by friendly fire. Bush never apologized for it. Should he?

Jessica Lynch, we were told, was captured after depleting her ammunition in a hellish firefight by the Bush spin doctors. Later on, she testified she never fired her weapon.

Bush said, "You're doing a great job Brownie" as FEMA was confounded on how to provide relief.

All administrations have mis-steps and issues where they are not fully aware of the facts, have to amend earlier accounts.

"This is the operative statement. The others are inoperative."

Nixon Press Secretary, Ron Ziegler.

The outrage you are expressing pales when you look through the prism of history.

Last edited:

Fail YOU FAIL

This thread is about OBAMAS FAILURE and no ammount of pointing at someone else is going to change that. It just makes you look pathetically childish

You can sputter and spit all over yourself all you want you senile old fool but unless this forum bans putting topics into relevant historical perspective,

you're fucked.

And my personal position is secure and consistent because I said we should never have gotten involved in Libya in the first place.

No, seriously. Intelligent agent were sure this was a mobile chemical lab. (The point is this is what a cover up looks like. What some of you are claiming Obama is doing is bat shit crazy.)

2003.05.28-mobile_lab2.jpg

Two trailers found in Mosul and Irbil after the invasion were not mobile biological weapons labs

[link to story and timeline]

Two trailers were found in Iraq in late April 2003, five weeks after the war began, which the Bush administration contended were mobile bioweapons labs – proof of Iraq’s possession of WMD. They held onto this position for eight months, despite the May 2003 conclusion of British, U.S. and U.N. bioweapons inspectors that these trucks were used to generate hydrogen for weather balloons.

Last edited:

Everyone agreed to go into Iraq but you libs (R & D) said we should wait... so FUCK YOU and your willingness to forget that you hack!

Syria comes to mind too :eusa_whistle:

You left out PRESIDENT Obama, who opposed the disaster of Iraq. Did you forget?

Fail YOU FAIL

You can sputter and spit all over yourself all you want you senile old fool but unless this forum bans putting topics into relevant historical perspective,

you're fucked.

And my personal position is secure and consistent because I said we should never have gotten involved in Libya in the first place.

Your personal position? Wtf

So long as YOU feel safe in your opinion it doesn't matter what the president does?

News flash.....this isn't about you or me

No, seriously. Intelligent agent were sure this was a mobile chemical lab. (The point is this is what a cover up looks like. What some of you are claiming Obama is doing is bat shit crazy.)

2003.05.28-mobile_lab2.jpg

Two trailers found in Mosul and Irbil after the invasion were not mobile biological weapons labs

[link to story and timeline]

Two trailers were found in Iraq in late April 2003, five weeks after the war began, which the Bush administration contended were mobile bioweapons labs – proof of Iraq’s possession of WMD. They held onto this position for eight months, despite the May 2003 conclusion of British, U.S. and U.N. bioweapons inspectors that these trucks were used to generate hydrogen for weather balloons.

Cheney told us for CERTAIN they would find WMD"s. The Bush administration told us Iraq oil revenues would pay for the cost of the war.

Indicative of what is wrong with a White House???

This bit of bungling by the Obama administration is your best example??????

LOLOLOL

Fail YOU FAIL

you're fucked.

Its important to remember that. Had McCain been in the White House, we would still be trading steel in Iraq and we may have had boots on the ground in Libya. Obama kept us out of the entanglement. At one point, Grumps said the following:

Fair enough
The war on terrorism....success or fail?
Americas role in Libya......success or fail?
START treaty....success or fail
Repeal of DAFT.....success or fail?

war-too early to tell
Lybia-good
treaty-pointless
daft-not familiar with enough to have an opinion

There are people who were born around 2002, 2003 that have never known an America at peace.

Fail YOU FAIL

you're fucked.

Its important to remember that. Had McCain been in the White House, we would still be trading steel in Iraq and we may have had boots on the ground in Libya. Obama kept us out of the entanglement. At one point, Grumps said the following:

Fair enough
The war on terrorism....success or fail?
Americas role in Libya......success or fail?
START treaty....success or fail
Repeal of DAFT.....success or fail?

war-too early to tell
Lybia-good
treaty-pointless
daft-not familiar with enough to have an opinion

There are people who were born around 2002, 2003 that have never known an America at peace.

I maintained then and now that the tactical roll we played it Libya and the way it was conducted without boots was a plus. Doesn't negate in any way the ineptness that has been displayed post war.

Forum List

Back