Benghazi mess is indicative of what is wrong in the White House

Fail YOU FAIL

This thread is about OBAMAS FAILURE and no ammount of pointing at someone else is going to change that. It just makes you look pathetically childish

You can sputter and spit all over yourself all you want you senile old fool but unless this forum bans putting topics into relevant historical perspective,
you're fucked.
And my personal position is secure and consistent because I said we should never have gotten involved in Libya in the first place.

Its important to remember that. Had McCain been in the White House, we would still be trading steel in Iraq and we may have had boots on the ground in Libya. Obama kept us out of the entanglement. At one point, Grumps said the following:

Fair enough
The war on terrorism....success or fail?
Americas role in Libya......success or fail?
START treaty....success or fail
Repeal of DAFT.....success or fail?

war-too early to tell
Lybia-good
treaty-pointless
daft-not familiar with enough to have an opinion

There are people who were born around 2002, 2003 that have never known an America at peace.

funny how you don't say "born around 2001".....did you forget 9/11/01 already....?

methinks you'd rather play the 'blame America' game....

Fail YOU FAIL

This thread is about OBAMAS FAILURE and no ammount of pointing at someone else is going to change that. It just makes you look pathetically childish

You can sputter and spit all over yourself all you want you senile old fool but unless this forum bans putting topics into relevant historical perspective,
you're fucked.
And my personal position is secure and consistent because I said we should never have gotten involved in Libya in the first place.

Its important to remember that. Had McCain been in the White House, we would still be trading steel in Iraq and we may have had boots on the ground in Libya. Obama kept us out of the entanglement. At one point, Grumps said the following:

Fair enough
The war on terrorism....success or fail?
Americas role in Libya......success or fail?
START treaty....success or fail
Repeal of DAFT.....success or fail?

war-too early to tell
Lybia-good
treaty-pointless

There are people who were born around 2002, 2003 that have never known an America at peace.

Romney said it was tragic we got out of Iraq. Not tragic we went in, mind you, tragic we got out.

These people have a perverted view of the world that somehow allows them to see Iraq with all its casualties as a brilliant idea,

but Libya? This incident?

For chrissakes the 'nuts on the right are calling it worse than Watergate.

Oh btw, for whichever of you 'nuts say it was inappropriate to put this in historical perspective, by comparing it to the much much much bigger disasters of Reagan and Bush,

are you saying that to people who ARE calling it 'worse than Watergate'?? Or are you among them?

:lol:

This thread needs to be moved to conspiracy theories.
Why...because all the brilliant liberals on this site cannot come up with a legitimate argument for what the Obama Admin did NOT do?

If this Middle East tragedy is indicative of what is wrong with this WH,

4 Americans killed,

then Beirut 1983, the Marine barracks bombing, was indicative of what was wrong with the Reagan White House,

241 Americans killed,

and the disaster of Iraq was indicative of what was wrong with the GW Bush White House,

4000+ Americans killed.

Put in that perspective, where does the Obama administration fall on the 'what is wrong' scale?
This information is not relevant to this thread. If you judge Presidential errors solely on "how many got killed", you miss the whole fucking point behind the idea of integrity and honesty.

These are facts, no theories, my friend.

So are facts about there being no possible way the twin towers were brought down by the impact of a single aircraft.
Your stupidity is blatantly obvious. Your ignorance of physics is apparent. Debating a point such as this with you is absolutely futile. I can imagine that debating ANY point with you is futile.

4 Americans killed,

then Beirut 1983, the Marine barracks bombing, was indicative of what was wrong with the Reagan White House,

241 Americans killed,

and the disaster of Iraq was indicative of what was wrong with the GW Bush White House,

4000+ Americans killed.

Put in that perspective, where does the Obama administration fall on the 'what is wrong' scale?

Does that mean Reagan and Bush have no chance of winning your vote this November?

No that means that this incident has no where near the presidential/administrative incompetence that Reagan and Bush had.

Do you acknowledge that?
No! It means the Obama Administration IGNORED the request of our own embassy for more protection in a hostile country. The discussions precipitated afterwards indicate that the Obama Administration lied and is trying to cover up the incident by blaming it on something else besides their refusal to send more protection to the embassy. Who do you think knew more about whether they needed more protection of not...the embassy personnel or Obama's asswipe assistants sitting on their asses back in Washington?

This thread isn't about Bush or wmd's

Grow the fuck up and stay on topic.

The topic is, what is indicative of what is wrong in a presidential administration.

It's about trying to hold this administration to a standard that you and the rest of the idiots in this thread never held Bush or Reagan to.

The topic is, what is indicative of what is wrong in a presidential administration.

It's about trying to hold this administration to a standard that you and the rest of the idiots in this thread never held Bush or Reagan to.

Fail YOU FAIL

you're fucked.

The fact that we did does NOT excuse the asshole Obama in his flippant attitude toward protecting our embassies. It certainly does not excuse the Admin for lying about the whole thing and why it happened.

you're fucked.

war-too early to tell
Lybia-good
treaty-pointless

I maintained then and now that the tactical roll we played it Libya and the way it was conducted without boots was a plus. Doesn't negate in any way the ineptness that has been displayed post war.

Ahh..hypocrisy yet again. Your calling card.

Why...because all the brilliant liberals on this site cannot come up with a legitimate argument for what the Obama Admin did NOT do?

4 Americans killed,

241 Americans killed,

4000+ Americans killed.

This information is not relevant to this thread. If you judge Presidential errors solely on "how many got killed", you miss the whole fucking point behind the idea of integrity and honesty.

Your stupidity is blatantly obvious. Your ignorance of physics is apparent. Debating a point such as this with you is absolutely futile. I can imagine that debating ANY point with you is futile.

No! It means the Obama Administration IGNORED the request of our own embassy for more protection in a hostile country. The discussions precipitated afterwards indicate that the Obama Administration lied and is trying to cover up the incident by blaming it on something else besides their refusal to send more protection to the embassy. Who do you think knew more about whether they needed more protection of not...the embassy personnel or Obama's asswipe assistants sitting on their asses back in Washington?

Fail YOU FAIL

you're fucked.

The fact that we did does NOT excuse the asshole Obama in his flippant attitude toward protecting our embassies. It certainly does not excuse the Admin for lying about the whole thing and why it happened.

The Beirut tragedy was a blunder for the deployment itself.

The Iraq war was a blunder for ever having occurred in the first place.

The rightwing propaganda machine can lie all they want. Nobody in normal America is going to care.

you're fucked.

war-too early to tell
Lybia-good
treaty-pointless

funny how you don't say "born around 2001".....did you forget 9/11/01 already....?

You thinks wrong.

When you're occupying a country and doing little else except getting your own soldiers killed (as we have been doing for months now), it's time to leave.

The Taliban is gone; Al Queda is no longer operating training camps in Afghanistan. It's time to leave. Its far past time.

You thinks wrong.

When you're occupying a country and doing little else except getting your own soldiers killed (as we have been doing for months now), it's time to leave.

The Taliban is gone; Al Queda is no longer operating training camps in Afghanistan. It's time to leave. Its far past time.

You've been listening to Obama's lies so much you actually believe them. Neither the taliban nor al-Qaeda is gone.

But we should bring the troops home immediately. Leave drones to deal with camps that spring up.

You thinks wrong.

gone.....? you mean gone temporarily....they are not defeated.....they have gone to hide in the hills and Pakistan.....but they'll be back....

why should they hang around to be killed when they know the U.S. is pulling out.....? they can move in later with less problems...

under Obama twice as many soldiers died in Afghanistan.....yet the results are not half as good...

Since Bush admitted there were no WMD's, I think that is compelling testimony that there were none.

Everyone agreed to go into Iraq but you libs (R & D) said we should wait... so FUCK YOU and your willingness to forget that you hack!

Syria comes to mind too :eusa_whistle:

You left out PRESIDENT Obama, who opposed the disaster of Iraq. Did you forget?

But the question remains, did he oppose the cover story of a video causing the riots in Cairo and the attack in Benghazi? No. He continued with it after the real scenario came out from his own state Department and others. Even Libya called it a terorist attack. The fact remains. There was a cover up and no responsibility on the part of this administration has been claimed to this very day.

Fail YOU FAIL

you're fucked.

If your personal position was secure you wouldn't feel an obsessive need to defend Obama by flailing around pointing at the endless fuck ups of the US government, you would just step forward and agree that this is a monumental screw up that proves that Obama isn't as smart as he thinks he is, and that no one on the planet is stupid enough to actually fall for the BS that the administration is trying to spin.

Last edited:
No, seriously. Intelligent agent were sure this was a mobile chemical lab. (The point is this is what a cover up looks like. What some of you are claiming Obama is doing is bat shit crazy.)

2003.05.28-mobile_lab2.jpg

Two trailers found in Mosul and Irbil after the invasion were not mobile biological weapons labs

[link to story and timeline]

Two trailers were found in Iraq in late April 2003, five weeks after the war began, which the Bush administration contended were mobile bioweapons labs – proof of Iraq’s possession of WMD. They held onto this position for eight months, despite the May 2003 conclusion of British, U.S. and U.N. bioweapons inspectors that these trucks were used to generate hydrogen for weather balloons.

Cheney told us for CERTAIN they would find WMD"s. The Bush administration told us Iraq oil revenues would pay for the cost of the war.

Indicative of what is wrong with a White House???

This bit of bungling by the Obama administration is your best example??????

LOLOLOL

Now Obama is saying Syria has them and is poised to use those same WMDs you say do not exist as an excuse to invade Syria. Tell me something, why aren't you screaming about that?

Fail YOU FAIL

you're fucked.

Its important to remember that. Had McCain been in the White House, we would still be trading steel in Iraq and we may have had boots on the ground in Libya. Obama kept us out of the entanglement.

If it is important to remember that why isn't it important that Obama tried to extend the agreement to keep troops in Iraq beyond the date negotiated by Bush?

I

you're fucked.

war-too early to tell
Lybia-good
treaty-pointless

Romney said it was tragic we got out of Iraq. Not tragic we went in, mind you, tragic we got out.

These people have a perverted view of the world that somehow allows them to see Iraq with all its casualties as a brilliant idea,

but Libya? This incident?

For chrissakes the 'nuts on the right are calling it worse than Watergate.

Oh btw, for whichever of you 'nuts say it was inappropriate to put this in historical perspective, by comparing it to the much much much bigger disasters of Reagan and Bush,

are you saying that to people who ARE calling it 'worse than Watergate'?? Or are you among them?

:lol:

Nice to see that you bought into the Obama spin about the way he screwed up Iraq proving how good he is at handling foreign policy. Maybe you should do a little research into reality.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/23/...-last-months-in-iraq.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

you're fucked.

The Beirut tragedy was a blunder for the deployment itself.

The Iraq war was a blunder for ever having occurred in the first place.

The rightwing propaganda machine can lie all they want. Nobody in normal America is going to care.

Deflection noted. We are talking about the incident in Libya...where Obama and Company failed and then tried to glaze over it with some bullshit about a video pissin' off the Muslims.

Learn to stay the fuck on topic and stop reaching for similar (in your mind) incidents to paint the other side "just as bad or worse"

As a matter of fact, just fuck you and your imbecilic arguments. You are not worthy of debate.

you're fucked.

Its important to remember that. Had McCain been in the White House, we would still be trading steel in Iraq and we may have had boots on the ground in Libya. Obama kept us out of the entanglement.

If it is important to remember that why isn't it important that Obama tried to extend the agreement to keep troops in Iraq beyond the date negotiated by Bush?

I

It's important to remember we're out of Iraq and we didn't get entangled in Libya. Well done Mr. President.

You thinks wrong.

gone.....? you mean gone temporarily....they are not defeated.....they have gone to hide in the hills and Pakistan.....but they'll be back....

why should they hang around to be killed when they know the U.S. is pulling out.....? they can move in later with less problems...

under Obama twice as many soldiers died in Afghanistan.....yet the results are not half as good...

Gone; ineffective; decimated. Keeping troops there to prevent the Taliban from wreaking havoc is pretty useless. The results are better. We're getting out of the sandbox, we've decimated Al Queda. And finally; after a decade of war; we will once again be at peace.

4 Americans killed,

241 Americans killed,

4000+ Americans killed.

Except this you partisan hack, Reagan and Bush did not try and spin terrorism as the reaction to an obscure video and then go after the maker of that video! They had not ignored requests for more security...MY GOD, but you have your head so far up your liberal ass you can't see this as bigger then dem V rep- really???

Four thousand + Americans died needlessly in Iraq because the Bush administration made up tall tales about WMD's.

You're saying that is less of a tragedy than this White House, after the fact, offering a poor explanation initially??

What kind of heartless old bag are you?

Saying Bush lied is a lie. Intelligence failures over years (Clinton admin claimed Saddam had WMD too) is the cause of Bush making a case for regime change in light of 911 and AQ contacts with Saddam... but I digress, this is about Obama.

Your dishonest hackery in attempting to excuse Obama's scandalous cover-up and subsequent harassment of a mans freedom of speech by pointing at Bush, is what makes you the old bag. I see that Obama has been pointing his finger and blaming Bush for his failures for so long that it has created in you the same weak mindedness,

War On Terror: As the regime of Bashar Assad disintegrates, the security of his chemical arsenal is in jeopardy. The No. 2 general in Saddam Hussein's air force says they were the WMDs we didn't find in Iraq.

King Abdullah of neighboring Jordan warned that a disintegrating Syria on the verge of civil war puts Syria's stockpile of chemical weapons at risk of falling into the hands of al-Qaida.

Read More At IBD: Many Of Syria's Chemical Weapons May Have Come From Saddam Hussein's Iraq - Investors.com

Forum List

Back