Benghazi hero watches Eminems anti Trump video responds with devastating blow

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Benghazi Hero Watches Eminem's Anti-Trump Video, Responds With DEVASTATING Blow

Paronto made a living killing bad guys and defending the flag. Imagine being him and having to put up with nonsense like this from a guy like Eminem who clearly hasn’t even opened a newspaper or clicked a link in years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's great Kris ripped this pos a new a.h. LOL this weasel looking loser would pass out in a time of war.

Paronto made a living killing bad guys and defending the flag. Imagine being him and having to put up with nonsense like this from a guy like Eminem who clearly hasn’t even opened a newspaper or clicked a link in years.

It's great Kris ripped this pos a new a.h. LOL this weasel looking loser would pass out in a time of war.

Well imagine being someone who can read and seeing a President like Trump who doesn't read unless it's got his own name in it.

But really, that article stinks of the same bull that we see on this forum. Using key words like "patriot". He sticks up for the "memory" of those at Bengazi, therefore he's a patriot. Er... what?

You defend a country. Not a fuking flag. What moron believes you defend a flag?

872ee2250d2a46388bd09dc64a242d79-be9e180507fc4bb49a3125bb6f926a08-2.jpg

Oh,that's right. I forgot.

Well imagine being someone who can read and seeing a President like Trump who doesn't read unless it's got his own name in it.

But really, that article stinks of the same bull that we see on this forum. Using key words like "patriot". He sticks up for the "memory" of those at Bengazi, therefore he's a patriot. Er... what?

I know, the concept of being a patriot is baffling to folks like you.

Your side loves to attack, disrespect, and deface flags in order to attack the country. But others can’t defend it?

:cuckoo:

I know, the concept of being a patriot is baffling to folks like you.

Then please, tell me what it takes to be a patriot.

believes you defend a flag?

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

Did they defend the flag?

They went off to fight a war in a place far, far from the US. They did so to stop OPEC being powerful so the rich people in the US could become richer.

They weren't fighting for the flag, for the nation, for the anthem. They were fighting for the interests of the people who control the US govt. That would be people like the Koch Brothers.

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

They went off to fight a war in a place far, far from the US. They did so to stop OPEC being powerful so the rich people in the US could become richer.

They weren't fighting for the flag, for the nation, for the anthem. They were fighting for the interests of the people who control the US govt. That would be people like the Koch Brothers.

You have no clue..... that is clear

-Geaux
------------

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

-Geaux
------------

I have no clue about what? Is it possible for you to articulate what I have no clue about, or is this just you don't think it's convenient for your agenda?

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

-Geaux
------------

I have no clue about what? Is it possible for you to articulate what I have no clue about, or is this just you don't think it's convenient for your agenda?

Your opinion is just that.... you have no clue what the military fights for. We defend the home team America. And our flag represents her

But go ahead an make it what you want. I just proved to you how the flag is all important to military personnel alive, and deceased

-Geaux

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

-Geaux
------------

Your opinion is just that.... you have no clue what the military fights for. We defend the home team America. And our flag represents her

But go ahead an make it what you want. I just proved to you how the flag is all important to military personnel alive, and deceased

-Geaux

There's a BIG difference in what the military has been brainwashed to think and the reality.

It should come to no surprise that there is a big difference here. Remember Iraq when the US armed forces turned up EXPECTING to be treated like liberators and instead were treated like invaders? If you have the attitude that this is the way something is, and it's wrong, you're going to wonder a lot why what you're being told is different.

Iraq posed no threat to the USA. That wasn't defending "home team America", the US hasn't fought a war at home for more than 100 years.

The flag represents what? The military will be brainwashed to think it means patriotism, the reality is it represents the government of the USA, the federal and state governments. The stars are the states, the lines are the 13 original states. That's what it stands for. Now, seeing how the rich have taken over the US govt, therefore the flag represents their control.

But again, I realize that brainwashed military personnel will disagree with me.

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

Typical un-American POS answer.

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

Typical un-American POS answer.

Your answer is the typical answer of someone who can't articulate themselves.

-Geaux[/QUOTE]

To most of the left, the flag is merely a symbol and if any of them ever took an oath to defend it, it was largely meaningless, apparently. Most of them dont believe in God anyway.

But most Americans do believe in God, take their oath to the flag seriously, especially these gentlemen.

american-flag-on-memorial-day-at-us-veterans-national-cemetery-in-B9M77F.jpg

But what is particularly significant is that in the past the left had more sense than to attack the flag directly. They were led by political professionals who had a good idea of what he public valued and navigated them around such pitfalls.

Not so much any more apparently.

We are heading into some rocky rapids, and I am praying for my country every day.

I think I will provide this link to Kris so he can see just how many ANTI AMERICAN assholes there really are Gawd I could only pray he would rip you pos cowardly losers bastards a new asshole!!

Must be a full moon tonight because I agree with Deano. For years I've been asking this same question. What is it with Americans and their god like worship of a piece of cloth.

Forum List

Back