Benghazi Emails Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

Sorry Hillary, you can't hide forever...

"On Monday, Judicial Watch released new emails involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi controversy that had been covered up for years and that would have exposed Clinton's private email account if they had been released to Judicial Watch in a FOIA request win 2014. One long withheld email, which provides talking points for a call with senators and therefore fits the criteria of records concerning "talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack," should have been disclosed in 2014, but it was hidden from Judicial Watch for years."

"This email is a twofer – it shows Hillary Clinton misled the U.S. Senate on Benghazi and that the State Department wanted to hide the Benghazi connection to the Clinton email scheme," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. "Rather than defending her email misconduct, the Justice Department has more than enough evidence to reopen its investigations into Hillary Clinton."

Judicial Watch: Benghazi Emails Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

OH OH....Hillary gonna be in for some 'bigly' butthurt....:omg:

OH BOY, ARE YOU EVER DUMB!!! EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT HILLARY'S PRIVATE SERVER IN 2008, WHEN OBAMA WAS ELECTED. IT WAS NEVER A FUCKING SECRET YOU DOLT!!!!

AFTER HILLARY LEFT OFFICE IN 2012, CONGRESS PASSED A LAW MAKING PRIVATE SERVERS, LIKE HILLARY CLINTON'S PRIVATE SERVER, ILLEGAL.

EVERYBODY IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY KNEW ABOUT IT LONG BEFORE 2014.

Wow...talk about clueless! Everybody knew about Hillary's private servers in 2008? That's what you're going with? Seriously?

Seriously. Government servers limited storage to 25 megabytes per employee back in those days. That's W was doing everything on a private server.

Colin Powell suggested it to Hillary. He was using AOL,, for God's sake. Condi Rice used a private server, and W had one in the White House with millions of documents on it, which they DESTROYED as they were leaving office. Nobody said Boo!! about any of this, but after Clinton left office, Republicans passed a law making private servers illegal.

Of course they fucking knew. Republicans were sending her emails to her private server, so the private email address showed up in all emails she both received and sent, right from day one.

The email scandal was always a phony made up bullshit scandal. Trump is still using a private server in the White House.

Using the private server was not a problem dumbass! Putting classified information on the system is the problem.

I can put information from my job on my home computer, but if it says FOUO or higher, it goes nowhere!
I disagree with that, Admiral. Using the private servers was an attempt by Clinton to hide her actions at State from Congressional oversight and it was done deliberately. Hillary Clinton has a long reputation as being tight with money yet she shelled out huge amounts of money to have two servers installed and run at her home? This wasn't some innocent mistake made by someone with little experience about how things are supposed to be done (as James Comey pathetically tried to describe Clinton's actions!) this was someone wanting to use her position at State to rake in millions for her political machine from foreign "donors" and to hide that pay for play scheme from Congressional watch dogs!

I never said it was. You are arguing from a position of putting words in my mouth. I am telling you what the rules are!

You said that using a private server wasn't the problem. I disagreed. People that work in Government are required to basically "save" their work related materials so that Congress can perform oversight on how our government is being run. It's an effort to mitigate corruption. Hillary Clinton KNEW what the rules were...she deliberately broke those rules. Why? As in most things...the answer to that can be obtained by "following the money"! Clinton set up those private servers so she could escape scrutiny by Congress as she was raking in millions from foreign donors in "contributions" to Clinton charities that Hillary was using to help pay for her political machine.

The problem is that if Hillary sends an email about fundraising on her work email, that is a campaign finance violation. That is why they are separate. It saves a lot of hate and discontent if Hillary actually was sending emails about Chelsea's wedding versus Benghazi.

Separate? What was separate about the contents of Clinton's home servers? Yes, she had personnel items on those servers like Chelsea's wedding...but she also had classified materials on those servers!
Trump Ivanka and Jared do it all the time. What should we do about it?

They run the government through servers hidden in their homes? Using fake email names? Really, Sealy?

The truth is...the Obama Administration...after promising to be the most transparent administration in history...was one of the LEAST transparent! They hid what they were doing from Congress and the American people and they did so repeatedly.
Yes, Trump uses secret servers. And Trump is the least transparent. He even cancelled white house briefings. Duh.

Clearly the point was missed by all you rwnj's. Not surprised.

Trump uses "secret servers"? Really? Care to show some proof of that pipedream, Sealy? What's amusing about you liberals is every time one of you gets caught doing bad things...like promising to be transparent and then doing the opposite...which is exactly what Barack Obama DID...your response is to accuse some Republican of doing what you yourself are guilty of!
You can easily look up what server Trump hid that Ukraine call on. Or the transcripts. That server isn't usually where you put calls like that. We know why trump was trying to hide that call. Everyone listening in told him what he did was wrong.
You obviously missed the news where it was pointed out that after a certain date all such calls were put on that server precisely because of leaker douchebags like Vindman.

You keep saying that, but you don't offer a shred of evidence to support it.
You found one, possibly. Now how many outright lies has the NYT published? CNN?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/03/more-lies-from-the-new-york-times.php

Last edited:
We are going to find that Trump played politics with the coronavirus and how many have died?

It is TRULY sad to see you reduced to attempting to hijack a thread in an attempt to protect / defend this proven criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die, lied before Congress, and should be banished from public life for being the most despicable, shameless POS in US history.

How did talking points developed after the assault and riot make anyone, "a criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die" You used the 4 dead Americans from Benghazi as a political weapon for years, just like you tried to use the deaths of Americans who died from the H1N1 virus to bolster the Orange Asshat whose inaction caused an untold number of Americans to die from this current coronavirus.
Your using old talking pounts. Fauci lied yesterday when he said Trump should've acted sooner. There is a tape of fauci saying toward the end of February of him saying coronavirus is no big deal. So I guess you can say Trump was listening to the experts. Even though Trump started acting in January. When you loons were trying to impeach him. So i guess you mean, your guy Fauci is responsible for untold how many american lives?

Faucci told the truth yesterday when he said that Trump should have acted sooner. Canadian schools closed for Spring Break and never re-opened. Doug Ford announced the school closings on Thursday night, just as parents were packing to travel on Friday, but all the big attractions and events were being cancelled, and the USA was still downplaying the virus. At that point, Trudeau asked Canadians to work from home, and to social distance. When his wife got sick after being in Great Britain, and Justin immediately self-quarantined, we trusted him, because he doesn't normally go on TV and lie to us.

I thought the closings were over the top, to be sure. I thought it a major over-reaction at the time, but I trust our government not to fuck us around, on something this big. Justin Trudeau was literally born at 24 Sussex Drive. His father wrote our Constitution. And if he gets this wrong, he will never be Prime Minister again.

If Donald Trump were Prime Minister of Canada, we would have a vote of non-confidence, and even the Conservatives in his own party would have the good sense to vote against him, and throw his incompetent ass out of office.

Every time some cataclysmic event befalls the USA, the Falwells and the Grahams, and their ilk are all quick to say that American is being punished for legalizing gay marriage, or because it has refused to ban abortion, well American had a chance to thrown this immoral and dangerous man out of office and Mitch McConnell refused to do it. Now you have a plague loose in the lands, and with everyone staying at home to protect themselves from the plague, monstrous tornados are tearing through the land, due to the climate change Republicans continue to ignore and call a hoax, forcing Americans into crowded and unsanitary living arrangements in states where they don't have large critical care hospitals like New York.

If anyone but Donald Trump were still in the White House, after Republicans COULD have replaced him with a Godly man like Mike Pence, Falwell, Grahams, and the rest would be saying it was God's punishment for not removing this lying conman, when you had the chance.

With Dumb Donald, the greatest punishment I can think of for voting for Trump, is to let him stay there. The longer Trump is President, the worse this will get.
Fauci also said in late February we had nothing to worry about. Tell me do you let goverment run your life?

In reality though he never said we have nothing to worry about.

“I’ve said that many times even on this program,” Fauci stated in that interview. “You’ve got to watch out because although the risk is low now, you don’t need to change anything you’re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from spread.”

We are going to find that Trump played politics with the coronavirus and how many have died?

It is TRULY sad to see you reduced to attempting to hijack a thread in an attempt to protect / defend this proven criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die, lied before Congress, and should be banished from public life for being the most despicable, shameless POS in US history.

How did talking points developed after the assault and riot make anyone, "a criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die" You used the 4 dead Americans from Benghazi as a political weapon for years, just like you tried to use the deaths of Americans who died from the H1N1 virus to bolster the Orange Asshat whose inaction caused an untold number of Americans to die from this current coronavirus.
Your using old talking pounts. Fauci lied yesterday when he said Trump should've acted sooner. There is a tape of fauci saying toward the end of February of him saying coronavirus is no big deal. So I guess you can say Trump was listening to the experts. Even though Trump started acting in January. When you loons were trying to impeach him. So i guess you mean, your guy Fauci is responsible for untold how many american lives?

Faucci told the truth yesterday when he said that Trump should have acted sooner. Canadian schools closed for Spring Break and never re-opened. Doug Ford announced the school closings on Thursday night, just as parents were packing to travel on Friday, but all the big attractions and events were being cancelled, and the USA was still downplaying the virus. At that point, Trudeau asked Canadians to work from home, and to social distance. When his wife got sick after being in Great Britain, and Justin immediately self-quarantined, we trusted him, because he doesn't normally go on TV and lie to us.

I thought the closings were over the top, to be sure. I thought it a major over-reaction at the time, but I trust our government not to fuck us around, on something this big. Justin Trudeau was literally born at 24 Sussex Drive. His father wrote our Constitution. And if he gets this wrong, he will never be Prime Minister again.

If Donald Trump were Prime Minister of Canada, we would have a vote of non-confidence, and even the Conservatives in his own party would have the good sense to vote against him, and throw his incompetent ass out of office.

Every time some cataclysmic event befalls the USA, the Falwells and the Grahams, and their ilk are all quick to say that American is being punished for legalizing gay marriage, or because it has refused to ban abortion, well American had a chance to thrown this immoral and dangerous man out of office and Mitch McConnell refused to do it. Now you have a plague loose in the lands, and with everyone staying at home to protect themselves from the plague, monstrous tornados are tearing through the land, due to the climate change Republicans continue to ignore and call a hoax, forcing Americans into crowded and unsanitary living arrangements in states where they don't have large critical care hospitals like New York.

If anyone but Donald Trump were still in the White House, after Republicans COULD have replaced him with a Godly man like Mike Pence, Falwell, Grahams, and the rest would be saying it was God's punishment for not removing this lying conman, when you had the chance.

With Dumb Donald, the greatest punishment I can think of for voting for Trump, is to let him stay there. The longer Trump is President, the worse this will get.
Fauci also said in late February we had nothing to worry about. Tell me do you let goverment run your life?

In reality though he never said we have nothing to worry about.

“I’ve said that many times even on this program,” Fauci stated in that interview. “You’ve got to watch out because although the risk is low now, you don’t need to change anything you’re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from spread.”

At the end of February, in reality.

You keep saying that, but you don't offer a shred of evidence to support it.
You found one, possibly. Now how many outright lies has the NYT published? CNN?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/03/more-lies-from-the-new-york-times.php

What are you calling a lie?

By the way:

1593557502698.png

Republicans still going nuts over this nonsense but are ignoring Trump doing nothing about Russian bounties on our soldiers?

Forum List

Back