Benghazi Emails Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

Judicial Watch is one of the most effective and respected institutions in Washington DC.
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

THERE WAS NO TOP SECRET MATERIALS ON HER SERVER, NOR WAS SHE STORING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER SERVER. THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY USES EMAILS TO TRANSMIT VITAL, SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE DOCUMENTS.

EMAIL IS NOT A SECURE FORM OF COMMUNICATION. EVER.

The "classifed" materials on Cllinton's server, were almost all classfied after the fact, and dealt with minor things like the time and location of meetings. NOTHING ON CLINTON'S SERVER COMPROMISED NATIONAL SECURITY.
Uh, no-
In one email, Clinton pressured Sullivan to declassify cabled remarks by a foreign leader.

“Just email it,” Clinton snapped, to which Sullivan replied: “Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it.”

In another recently released email, Clinton instructed Sullivan to convert a classified document into an unclassified email attachment by scanning it into an unsecured computer and sending it to her without any classified markings. “Turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” she ordered.

Top Secret/SCI emails received by Clinton include a 2012 staff email sent to the then-secretary containing investigative data about Benghazi terrorist suspects wanted by the FBI and sourcing a regional security officer. They also include a 2011 message from Clinton’s top aides that contains military intelligence from United States Africa Command gleaned from satellite images of troop movements in Libya, along with the travel and protection plans for Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was later killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi.

How many copies classified documents were stored on her computer?

How is Bill Clinton supposed to review classfied material if not by storing it on his server. Better on his personal server than just lying around where staff can get it.
THERE WAS NO TOP SECRET MATERIALS ON HER SERVER, NOR WAS SHE STORING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER SERVER. THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY USES EMAILS TO TRANSMIT VITAL, SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE DOCUMENTS.

The "classifed" materials on Cllinton's server, were almost all classfied after the fact, and dealt with minor things like the time and location of meetings. NOTHING ON CLINTON'S SERVER COMPROMISED NATIONAL SECURITY.
Uh, no-
In one email, Clinton pressured Sullivan to declassify cabled remarks by a foreign leader.

“Just email it,” Clinton snapped, to which Sullivan replied: “Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it.”

In another recently released email, Clinton instructed Sullivan to convert a classified document into an unclassified email attachment by scanning it into an unsecured computer and sending it to her without any classified markings. “Turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” she ordered.

Top Secret/SCI emails received by Clinton include a 2012 staff email sent to the then-secretary containing investigative data about Benghazi terrorist suspects wanted by the FBI and sourcing a regional security officer. They also include a 2011 message from Clinton’s top aides that contains military intelligence from United States Africa Command gleaned from satellite images of troop movements in Libya, along with the travel and protection plans for Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was later killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi.

More importantly:

Were they classified before or after the fact. There were more than 100 emails that were not marked classified until after they were turned over to the government. There were negotiations between the FBI and Clinton's lawyers as to whether they should be marked classified. Considering the 50,000 pages of documents she turned over to them, the very small number of classified documents she received and stored, falls under the "nobody's perfect" heading, but more importantly READ THEM. NO REASONABLE HUMAN BEING WOULD EVER SEND HER TO JAIL, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE EMAILS WERE NEVER SENT TO ANYONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE CLEARANCE, NOR WERE THEY EVER HACKED.
No, it was a Clinton Foundation server, not a Bill Clinton presidential server! It was not a secured government server! It was not a secured State Dept server! Geeeesh. And it was moved periodically to other unsecure locations on top of that, not just at their home.

It was NOT a "Clinton Foundation" server. The Clinton Foundation has OFFICES. The reason Hillary used her home server was that it was set up for Bill to use. It was set up when Bill left office in their home, before there ever was a "Clinton Foundation".
That doesn't make any difference. It wasn't a State Department server. It was a private server.

unlike Trumps servers at his country CLUBS ?
What about his servers at his country clubs? Do you have evidence that he is using them for government business?

Judicial Watch is one of the most effective and respected institutions in Washington DC.
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.
Your source is questionable. JW uses nothing but official government documents, you fucking moron. It doesn't publish hoaxes are disinformation. Can you point to a single example? Of course not. All you can do is cite your commie propaganda organ.

You TDS morons are nothing but gullible sheep. Your masters told you to hate JW, so that's what you do. You don't know a single thing about it.

Last edited:
Judicial Watch are a bunch of RW lunatics with a Hillary obsession. They succeed about as often as I can make a shot from half court. :)
Judicial Watch is one of the most effective and respecitive institutions in Washington DC. They almost always win their FOIA lawsuits. They have uncovered more dirt than every bureaucrat in Washington put together. The only reason we know about Hillary's emails is because of a JW lawsuit. So when do they lose?
As a news organization, judicial watch is a questionable source.
Only places lower are conspiracy theory sites.
All JW does is publish the results of its FOIA lawsuits, and how is that "questionable?"

You TDS morons hate JW precisely because it is effective and it digs up a lot of facts that government douchebags don't want us to have.
The vast majority of their lawsuits have been dismissed.
Which means they have no merit.
Wrong again, moron. JW has won almost every lawsuit it has filed.

Everything you know is wrong. When will you accept that?

Uh, no-

How is Bill Clinton supposed to review classfied material if not by storing it on his server. Better on his personal server than just lying around where staff can get it.

Uh, no-

More importantly:

Were they classified before or after the fact. There were more than 100 emails that were not marked classified until after they were turned over to the government. There were negotiations between the FBI and Clinton's lawyers as to whether they should be marked classified. Considering the 50,000 pages of documents she turned over to them, the very small number of classified documents she received and stored, falls under the "nobody's perfect" heading, but more importantly READ THEM. NO REASONABLE HUMAN BEING WOULD EVER SEND HER TO JAIL, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE EMAILS WERE NEVER SENT TO ANYONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE CLEARANCE, NOR WERE THEY EVER HACKED.

I think there was classified information embedded in some long email chains and no copies of classified documents were stored on the personal server. But I never saw the server.
If they were included in the email chain then they were stored on the server. Don't you understand how email works?

There is a difference between classified information and classified documents. Sandy Berger got caught taking some copies of classified documents home. Clinton had no copies of documents on her server like Sandy Berger took home.
Wrong, idiot. Comey testified that she had numerous classified documents on her server, including some that were stamped "compartmentalized data," which is the highest classification there is.

Bull-loney. Comey, by not recommending an indictment, completely exonerated her. Twice.
What a moron. Comey had no authority to exonerate her. Furthermore, his justification for not charging her were utterly bogus.

The AG had publicly stated that she would abide by the FBI's decision. His justification for publishing a statement was bogus and it tainted the election process.
It doesn't matter what the AG said. Comey does not have the authority to exonerate anyone. That isn't his function.

It is his "function" to recommend charges or to decline to charge. Remember when people criticized Mueller because he refused to make a charging recommendation. He could not exonerate the President because of the evidence, but he could not recommend charges because Justice Department policy says that a sitting president cannot face criminal charges while in office.

See what a different standard you have when your hero is the one who has never been exonerated by anyone? Of course you won't. Subleties are wasted on those who lack critical thinking skills.
You can't exonerate someone unless they are charged. There are no subtleties. Mueller was playing word games and using the ignorance of the TDS haters. You obviously fell for it.

All JW does is publish the results of its FOIA lawsuits, and how is that "questionable?"

They've abused the FOIA with endlessly suits.
We are going to find that Trump played politics with the coronavirus and how many have died?

It is TRULY sad to see you reduced to attempting to hijack a thread in an attempt to protect / defend this proven criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die, lied before Congress, and should be banished from public life for being the most despicable, shameless POS in US history.

How did talking points developed after the assault and riot make anyone, "a criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die" You used the 4 dead Americans from Benghazi as a political weapon for years, just like you tried to use the deaths of Americans who died from the H1N1 virus to bolster the Orange Asshat whose inaction caused an untold number of Americans to die from this current coronavirus.
Your using old talking pounts. Fauci lied yesterday when he said Trump should've acted sooner. There is a tape of fauci saying toward the end of February of him saying coronavirus is no big deal. So I guess you can say Trump was listening to the experts. Even though Trump started acting in January. When you loons were trying to impeach him. So i guess you mean, your guy Fauci is responsible for untold how many american lives?

In desperation to make Trumpybear somehow look good, the Banana Republicans were willing to use the deaths of thousands of Americans in 2009 as political deflection stones thrown at Obama. There was also a study cited by the right about how China could have save 66% more people if they had acted sooner. They didn't realize then that the same logic applies here too!
and in an effort to make the left look good - go ahead and list all the one sided shady shit they do now.

go ahead. same logic.

Who? Do I get to pick? How about Biden and his perfect execution of Barack Obama's foreign policy decision to oust the corrupt, Russian backed Ukrainian prosecutor before we would guarantee them the proposed 1 billion dollars in loans from us, (and 19 billion from the EU and the IMF).

Perfect I tells ya!
Prove that was Obama's foriegn policy.

In the conversation where Biden is bragging, the Ukrainians said he didn't have the authority to block the funds, he told them to call Obama and find out. Also George Kent testified under oath in the House to the fact that it was an Obama Administration policy.
They haven't abused anything, moron. When the government doesn't comply with the law, then you have to sue it.

Any working stiff would have already been sentenced to the chair for only a quarter of Hillary's crimes.
We don't use the "chair" any more!
That's a figure of speech, amigo. You should know that. It's just like saying she should be hung.

I can't help it that you haven't paid attention for 20 years.

We haven't hung anyone since 1901.
And I can't help if you can't subtract. 2020 - 1901 isn't 20, now that we're being smart asses.

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

No, it was a Clinton Foundation server, not a Bill Clinton presidential server! It was not a secured government server! It was not a secured State Dept server! Geeeesh. And it was moved periodically to other unsecure locations on top of that, not just at their home.

It was NOT a "Clinton Foundation" server. The Clinton Foundation has OFFICES. The reason Hillary used her home server was that it was set up for Bill to use. It was set up when Bill left office in their home, before there ever was a "Clinton Foundation".
That doesn't make any difference. It wasn't a State Department server. It was a private server.

What about his servers at his country clubs? Do you have evidence that he is using them for government business?

Trump is doing government business at his golf clubs. Hosting foreign leaders, holding meetings, and using them for dinners and events. He would have to be using golf club equipment/WIFI to route through to government computers.

There have been numerous Chinese nationals arrested on the grounds of Mar-a-lago, purportedly there for social events, but found to be carrying a lot of very sophisticated electonics. I would speculate that the Mar-a-lago servers are leakier than a sieve and the "trespassers" were there with the electronic devices to take advantage of the lack of encryption.

Not to mention that Trump has been know to call other world leaders on his personal, unsecured iPhone, which he has been warned repeatedly that both the Russians and the Chinese are listening into.

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

Trump is doing government business at his golf clubs. Hosting foreign leaders, holding meetings, and using them for dinners and events. He would have to be using golf club equipment/WIFI to route through to government computers.

There have been numerous Chinese nationals arrested on the grounds of Mar-a-lago, purportedly there for social events, but found to be carrying a lot of very sophisticated electonics. I would speculate that the Mar-a-lago servers are leakier than a sieve and the "trespassers" were there with the electronic devices to take advantage of the lack of encryption.

Not to mention that Trump has been know to call other world leaders on his personal, unsecured iPhone, which he has been warned repeatedly that both the Russians and the Chinese are listening into.

When you can show that Trump is sending classified email over private servers, then you might have something. Until then, all you got is conspiracy theories. Every president have spent time away from the White house. You're trying to make that sound like a crime.

You're an idiot, of course.

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

Such bull.

The article is dated rhe day he was sworn in! But cnn, msnbc or wp or nyt’sor politico, etc didn’t tell you that, did they? Of course not!

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

You have no fucking clue how, he has things, setup.

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

I think there was classified information embedded in some long email chains and no copies of classified documents were stored on the personal server. But I never saw the server.
If they were included in the email chain then they were stored on the server. Don't you understand how email works?

There is a difference between classified information and classified documents. Sandy Berger got caught taking some copies of classified documents home. Clinton had no copies of documents on her server like Sandy Berger took home.
Wrong, idiot. Comey testified that she had numerous classified documents on her server, including some that were stamped "compartmentalized data," which is the highest classification there is.

Bull-loney. Comey, by not recommending an indictment, completely exonerated her. Twice.
What a moron. Comey had no authority to exonerate her. Furthermore, his justification for not charging her were utterly bogus.

The AG had publicly stated that she would abide by the FBI's decision. His justification for publishing a statement was bogus and it tainted the election process.
It doesn't matter what the AG said. Comey does not have the authority to exonerate anyone. That isn't his function.

It is his "function" to recommend charges or to decline to charge. Remember when people criticized Mueller because he refused to make a charging recommendation. He could not exonerate the President because of the evidence, but he could not recommend charges because Justice Department policy says that a sitting president cannot face criminal charges while in office.

See what a different standard you have when your hero is the one who has never been exonerated by anyone? Of course you won't. Subleties are wasted on those who lack critical thinking skills.
You can't exonerate someone unless they are charged. There are no subtleties. Mueller was playing word games and using the ignorance of the TDS haters. You obviously fell for it.

You most certainly can exonerate someone if there is no evidence, no witnesses, and no crime has been committed, and someone alleges that they've committed crimes. Hillary has been completely exonerated with respect to Uranium One, because she did not use her influence or her position to ensure this deal was approved. She personally had no role in this transaction at all, except to follow her technical division's recommendation that State Department sign off on it. Ergo she has been exonerated.

The man who purportedly bribed her to do this, owned shares in Uranium One when he pledged to make the donation to the Clinton Foundation, but subsequently sold them so that when the moneys were given to the Foundation, he had no financial interest in the company at all.

Hillary was exonerated, and yet you continue to believe she committed a crime.

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

You most certainly can exonerate someone if there is no evidence, no witnesses, and no crime has been committed, and someone alleges that they've committed crimes. Hillary has been completely exonerated with respect to Uranium One, because she did not use her influence or her position to ensure this deal was approved. She personally had no role in this transaction at all, except to follow her technical division's recommendation that State Department sign off on it. Ergo she has been exonerated.

The man who purportedly bribed her to do this, owned shares in Uranium One when he pledged to make the donation to the Clinton Foundation, but subsequently sold them so that when the moneys were given to the Foundation, he had no financial interest in the company at all.

Hillary was not exonerated. You don't even know what the word means.

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

She hasn't been legally charged with a crime. Mueller was technically correct when he said he couldn't exonerate the President. He couldn't exonerate him because he hadn't been charged. You creatures are dumber than dirt and Democrats are very adept at using your ignorance for political purposes.

I love how the right sees a nefarious purpose to everything Clinton does.

1. Not everything.

2. It wasn't 'someone' from the 'right' who testified under oath before Congress that everything she had told them earlier was a lie and who testified she had committed literally THOUSANDS of criminal counts for which she could have been ... and should have been ... indicted and sent to prison - That would be former Obama FBI Director James Comey.

Elijah Cummings on Monday expanded an investigation into personal email use by Trump administration members to include Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, bringing the number of officials under scrutiny to eight.

President Donald Trump has brushed aside accusations of his officials using their personal emails, while never retracting his blistering criticism of his 2016 election opponent Hillary Clinton who used a private email server while she was secretary of state. Trump criticized Clinton's private email use as an effort to hide illicit activity, but has not called out any wrongdoing by his own team.

Here are the Trump administration members who are being probed for private email use:

And lets not forget

After Hearing Concerns About Trump Ukraine Call, White House Lawyer Rushed to Hide Transcript on Top Secret Server:

White House lawyer John Eisenberg reportedly rushed to hide the transcript of President Donald Trump's July phone call with Ukraine's leader on a highly classified server shortly after National Security Council official Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman—who testified before House impeachment investigators Wednesday—raised alarm about the conversation.
That's pure horseshit. After a certain date, because of constant leaks, all such documents were moved to that server. There was no "rush." That's purely a figment of Vindman's imagination.
Bullshit liar.

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

Hillary was not exonerated. You don't even know what the word means.
Trump was not either. Not with mueller or the impeachment

We are going to find that Trump played politics with the coronavirus and how many have died?

It is TRULY sad to see you reduced to attempting to hijack a thread in an attempt to protect / defend this proven criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die, lied before Congress, and should be banished from public life for being the most despicable, shameless POS in US history.

How did talking points developed after the assault and riot make anyone, "a criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die" You used the 4 dead Americans from Benghazi as a political weapon for years, just like you tried to use the deaths of Americans who died from the H1N1 virus to bolster the Orange Asshat whose inaction caused an untold number of Americans to die from this current coronavirus.
Your using old talking pounts. Fauci lied yesterday when he said Trump should've acted sooner. There is a tape of fauci saying toward the end of February of him saying coronavirus is no big deal. So I guess you can say Trump was listening to the experts. Even though Trump started acting in January. When you loons were trying to impeach him. So i guess you mean, your guy Fauci is responsible for untold how many american lives?

In desperation to make Trumpybear somehow look good, the Banana Republicans were willing to use the deaths of thousands of Americans in 2009 as political deflection stones thrown at Obama. There was also a study cited by the right about how China could have save 66% more people if they had acted sooner. They didn't realize then that the same logic applies here too!
and in an effort to make the left look good - go ahead and list all the one sided shady shit they do now.

go ahead. same logic.

Who? Do I get to pick? How about Biden and his perfect execution of Barack Obama's foreign policy decision to oust the corrupt, Russian backed Ukrainian prosecutor before we would guarantee them the proposed 1 billion dollars in loans from us, (and 19 billion from the EU and the IMF).

Perfect I tells ya!
Prove that was Obama's foriegn policy.

We've proven it to you number time over and you call us liars and morons. How be you provide us with evidence that Republican Senators, including Ron Johnson, didn't sign a letter to the Ukrainian government asking them to get rid of the prosecutor BEFORE Joe went to Kiev:

My dad told his republican sister facts and she yelled FAKE NEWS. You can’t talk to these people.

we have to rely on the people on the fence not voting for trump this time. Now they know what they have to lose

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

He probably saw they all do it. And funny because don, Jared and at least 6 other trump employees are doing it as we speak.

Hillary played dumb. They can’t. They’re hiding shit. You would think they’d be careful not to break the same rules hillary broke but nope.

its like trump was talking illegal workers while he himself was an illegal employer. The hypocrisy is mind blowing

Any working stiff would have already been sentenced to the chair for only a quarter of Hillary's crimes.
We don't use the "chair" any more!
That's a figure of speech, amigo. You should know that. It's just like saying she should be hung.

I can't help it that you haven't paid attention for 20 years.

We haven't hung anyone since 1901.
And I can't help if you can't subtract. 2020 - 1901 isn't 20, now that we're being smart asses.

Oh fear God, please excuse the fuck out of me. I rounded it! The point remains, douche canoe!

Forum List

Back