Benghazi Emails Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

Sorry Hillary, you can't hide forever...

"On Monday, Judicial Watch released new emails involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi controversy that had been covered up for years and that would have exposed Clinton's private email account if they had been released to Judicial Watch in a FOIA request win 2014. One long withheld email, which provides talking points for a call with senators and therefore fits the criteria of records concerning "talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack," should have been disclosed in 2014, but it was hidden from Judicial Watch for years."

"This email is a twofer – it shows Hillary Clinton misled the U.S. Senate on Benghazi and that the State Department wanted to hide the Benghazi connection to the Clinton email scheme," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. "Rather than defending her email misconduct, the Justice Department has more than enough evidence to reopen its investigations into Hillary Clinton."

Judicial Watch: Benghazi Emails Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

OH OH....Hillary gonna be in for some 'bigly' butthurt....:omg:

OH BOY, ARE YOU EVER DUMB!!! EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT HILLARY'S PRIVATE SERVER IN 2008, WHEN OBAMA WAS ELECTED. IT WAS NEVER A FUCKING SECRET YOU DOLT!!!!

AFTER HILLARY LEFT OFFICE IN 2012, CONGRESS PASSED A LAW MAKING PRIVATE SERVERS, LIKE HILLARY CLINTON'S PRIVATE SERVER, ILLEGAL.

EVERYBODY IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY KNEW ABOUT IT LONG BEFORE 2014.

Do you have any idea the cyberrisk of a piece of infrastructure a private e-mail server represents? One that is held by a high ranking Presidential employee? Forget the Republicans, what says you about the action itself?

Judicial Watch are a bunch of RW lunatics with a Hillary obsession. They succeed about as often as I can make a shot from half court. :)
Judicial Watch is one of the most effective and respecitive institutions in Washington DC. They almost always win their FOIA lawsuits. They have uncovered more dirt than every bureaucrat in Washington put together. The only reason we know about Hillary's emails is because of a JW lawsuit. So when do they lose?
As a news organization, judicial watch is a questionable source.
Only places lower are conspiracy theory sites.
All JW does is publish the results of its FOIA lawsuits, and how is that "questionable?"

You TDS morons hate JW precisely because it is effective and it digs up a lot of facts that government douchebags don't want us to have.
The vast majority of their lawsuits have been dismissed.
Which means they have no merit.
Wrong again, moron. JW has won almost every lawsuit it has filed.

Everything you know is wrong. When will you accept that?
Only in your imagination.
Most of their lawsuits have been thrown out, and i provided a link to prove it.

THERE WAS NO TOP SECRET MATERIALS ON HER SERVER, NOR WAS SHE STORING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER SERVER. THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY USES EMAILS TO TRANSMIT VITAL, SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE DOCUMENTS.

EMAIL IS NOT A SECURE FORM OF COMMUNICATION. EVER.

The "classifed" materials on Cllinton's server, were almost all classfied after the fact, and dealt with minor things like the time and location of meetings. NOTHING ON CLINTON'S SERVER COMPROMISED NATIONAL SECURITY.
Uh, no-
In one email, Clinton pressured Sullivan to declassify cabled remarks by a foreign leader.

“Just email it,” Clinton snapped, to which Sullivan replied: “Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it.”

In another recently released email, Clinton instructed Sullivan to convert a classified document into an unclassified email attachment by scanning it into an unsecured computer and sending it to her without any classified markings. “Turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” she ordered.

Top Secret/SCI emails received by Clinton include a 2012 staff email sent to the then-secretary containing investigative data about Benghazi terrorist suspects wanted by the FBI and sourcing a regional security officer. They also include a 2011 message from Clinton’s top aides that contains military intelligence from United States Africa Command gleaned from satellite images of troop movements in Libya, along with the travel and protection plans for Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was later killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi.

How many copies classified documents were stored on her computer?

How is Bill Clinton supposed to review classfied material if not by storing it on his server. Better on his personal server than just lying around where staff can get it.
THERE WAS NO TOP SECRET MATERIALS ON HER SERVER, NOR WAS SHE STORING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER SERVER. THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY USES EMAILS TO TRANSMIT VITAL, SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE DOCUMENTS.

The "classifed" materials on Cllinton's server, were almost all classfied after the fact, and dealt with minor things like the time and location of meetings. NOTHING ON CLINTON'S SERVER COMPROMISED NATIONAL SECURITY.
Uh, no-
In one email, Clinton pressured Sullivan to declassify cabled remarks by a foreign leader.

“Just email it,” Clinton snapped, to which Sullivan replied: “Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it.”

In another recently released email, Clinton instructed Sullivan to convert a classified document into an unclassified email attachment by scanning it into an unsecured computer and sending it to her without any classified markings. “Turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” she ordered.

Top Secret/SCI emails received by Clinton include a 2012 staff email sent to the then-secretary containing investigative data about Benghazi terrorist suspects wanted by the FBI and sourcing a regional security officer. They also include a 2011 message from Clinton’s top aides that contains military intelligence from United States Africa Command gleaned from satellite images of troop movements in Libya, along with the travel and protection plans for Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was later killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi.

More importantly:

Were they classified before or after the fact. There were more than 100 emails that were not marked classified until after they were turned over to the government. There were negotiations between the FBI and Clinton's lawyers as to whether they should be marked classified. Considering the 50,000 pages of documents she turned over to them, the very small number of classified documents she received and stored, falls under the "nobody's perfect" heading, but more importantly READ THEM. NO REASONABLE HUMAN BEING WOULD EVER SEND HER TO JAIL, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE EMAILS WERE NEVER SENT TO ANYONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE CLEARANCE, NOR WERE THEY EVER HACKED.
No, it was a Clinton Foundation server, not a Bill Clinton presidential server! It was not a secured government server! It was not a secured State Dept server! Geeeesh. And it was moved periodically to other unsecure locations on top of that, not just at their home.

It was NOT a "Clinton Foundation" server. The Clinton Foundation has OFFICES. The reason Hillary used her home server was that it was set up for Bill to use. It was set up when Bill left office in their home, before there ever was a "Clinton Foundation".
That doesn't make any difference. It wasn't a State Department server. It was a private server.

unlike Trumps servers at his country CLUBS ?
What about his servers at his country clubs? Do you have evidence that he is using them for government business?

Trump is doing government business at his golf clubs. Hosting foreign leaders, holding meetings, and using them for dinners and events. He would have to be using golf club equipment/WIFI to route through to government computers.

There have been numerous Chinese nationals arrested on the grounds of Mar-a-lago, purportedly there for social events, but found to be carrying a lot of very sophisticated electonics. I would speculate that the Mar-a-lago servers are leakier than a sieve and the "trespassers" were there with the electronic devices to take advantage of the lack of encryption.

Not to mention that Trump has been know to call other world leaders on his personal, unsecured iPhone, which he has been warned repeatedly that both the Russians and the Chinese are listening into.

Such bull.

The article is dated rhe day he was sworn in! But cnn, msnbc or wp or nyt’sor politico, etc didn’t tell you that, did they? Of course not!

Your article is dated from the day before his Inauguration, and mine is dated a year and a half later, by which time Trump had pitched his secure phone as too inconvenient, and reverted to his own iPhone. Trump isn't not a tech savvy guy. He only uses twitter, no other social media platform.

"On Monday, Judicial Watch released new emails involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi controversy that had been covered up for years and that would have exposed Clinton's private email account if they had been released to Judicial Watch in a FOIA request win 2014. One long withheld email, which provides talking points for a call with senators and therefore fits the criteria of records concerning "talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack," should have been disclosed in 2014, but it was hidden from Judicial Watch for years."

"This email is a twofer – it shows Hillary Clinton misled the U.S. Senate on Benghazi and that the State Department wanted to hide the Benghazi connection to the Clinton email scheme," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. "Rather than defending her email misconduct, the Justice Department has more than enough evidence to reopen its investigations into Hillary Clinton."

OH BOY, ARE YOU EVER DUMB!!! EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT HILLARY'S PRIVATE SERVER IN 2008, WHEN OBAMA WAS ELECTED. IT WAS NEVER A FUCKING SECRET YOU DOLT!!!!

AFTER HILLARY LEFT OFFICE IN 2012, CONGRESS PASSED A LAW MAKING PRIVATE SERVERS, LIKE HILLARY CLINTON'S PRIVATE SERVER, ILLEGAL.

Do you have any idea the cyberrisk of a piece of infrastructure a private e-mail server represents? One that is held by a high ranking Presidential employee? Forget the Republicans, what says you about the action itself?

I was really horrified that George W. Bush deleted 2 million documents on a private server while aides shredded docments like maniacs with a paper fetish, in the waning days of the W's administration, especially considering the manner in which Cheney (Haliburton), and Rumsfeld (TamiFlu) used untendered public contracts throughout the Administration to award large scale contracts to their own companies.

W used the newly created agencies of FEMA and DHS, gave them both massive budgets, and put their golfing buddies in charge. W got caught up short when Haliburton received a $50 billion contract to clean up Louisiana and 2 years after Katrina, little had been done. There was so much financial malfeasance and disaster capitalism at play throughout the Bush Administration that the whole bunch of them should be jailed just for their financial abuses of the public purse.

W's handling of Katrina brought him down in the same way that Trump's handling of the corona virus is taking his administration down. Nothing shows the world that the emperor has no clothes than a guy who ignores and pandemic, and fucks up the response so badly.

If you aren't outraged about Bush and Cheney, why are you upset about Hillary? As for your question, I'm just nerdy enough to say that I couldn't manage my home email with 25 megabytes of storage, which is all that Hillary was getting. I can see her point in using the private server.

I agree that it's not good public policy in retrospect, but if I were in her place I would have done it exactly the same way because having a device for this and a device for that, when you're travelling or running from meeting to meeting is counterproductive.

But you're also not objecting to Trump and his family doing it either. You say nothing about Bush, nothing about Trump, but Hillary doing the same thing makes you crazy. Why is that?

Uh, no-

How is Bill Clinton supposed to review classfied material if not by storing it on his server. Better on his personal server than just lying around where staff can get it.

Uh, no-

More importantly:

Were they classified before or after the fact. There were more than 100 emails that were not marked classified until after they were turned over to the government. There were negotiations between the FBI and Clinton's lawyers as to whether they should be marked classified. Considering the 50,000 pages of documents she turned over to them, the very small number of classified documents she received and stored, falls under the "nobody's perfect" heading, but more importantly READ THEM. NO REASONABLE HUMAN BEING WOULD EVER SEND HER TO JAIL, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE EMAILS WERE NEVER SENT TO ANYONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE CLEARANCE, NOR WERE THEY EVER HACKED.
No, it was a Clinton Foundation server, not a Bill Clinton presidential server! It was not a secured government server! It was not a secured State Dept server! Geeeesh. And it was moved periodically to other unsecure locations on top of that, not just at their home.

It was NOT a "Clinton Foundation" server. The Clinton Foundation has OFFICES. The reason Hillary used her home server was that it was set up for Bill to use. It was set up when Bill left office in their home, before there ever was a "Clinton Foundation".
That doesn't make any difference. It wasn't a State Department server. It was a private server.

What about his servers at his country clubs? Do you have evidence that he is using them for government business?

Trump is doing government business at his golf clubs. Hosting foreign leaders, holding meetings, and using them for dinners and events. He would have to be using golf club equipment/WIFI to route through to government computers.

There have been numerous Chinese nationals arrested on the grounds of Mar-a-lago, purportedly there for social events, but found to be carrying a lot of very sophisticated electonics. I would speculate that the Mar-a-lago servers are leakier than a sieve and the "trespassers" were there with the electronic devices to take advantage of the lack of encryption.

Not to mention that Trump has been know to call other world leaders on his personal, unsecured iPhone, which he has been warned repeatedly that both the Russians and the Chinese are listening into.

Such bull.

The article is dated rhe day he was sworn in! But cnn, msnbc or wp or nyt’sor politico, etc didn’t tell you that, did they? Of course not!

Your article is dated from the day before his Inauguration, and mine is dated a year and a half later, by which time Trump had pitched his secure phone as too inconvenient, and reverted to his own iPhone. Trump isn't not a tech savvy guy. He only uses twitter, no other social media platform.

I was really horrified that George W. Bush deleted 2 million documents on a private server while aides shredded docments like maniacs with a paper fetish, in the waning days of the W's administration, especially considering the manner in which Cheney (Haliburton), and Rumsfeld (TamiFlu) used untendered public contracts throughout the Administration to award large scale contracts to their own companies.

W used the newly created agencies of FEMA and DHS, gave them both massive budgets, and put their golfing buddies in charge. W got caught up short when Haliburton received a $50 billion contract to clean up Louisiana and 2 years after Katrina, little had been done. There was so much financial malfeasance and disaster capitalism at play throughout the Bush Administration that the whole bunch of them should be jailed just for their financial abuses of the public purse.

W's handling of Katrina brought him down in the same way that Trump's handling of the corona virus is taking his administration down. Nothing shows the world that the emperor has no clothes than a guy who ignores and pandemic, and fucks up the response so badly.

If you aren't outraged about Bush and Cheney, why are you upset about Hillary? As for your question, I'm just nerdy enough to say that I couldn't manage my home email with 25 megabytes of storage, which is all that Hillary was getting. I can see her point in using the private server.

I agree that it's not good public policy in retrospect, but if I were in her place I would have done it exactly the same way because having a device for this and a device for that, when you're travelling or running from meeting to meeting is counterproductive.

But you're also not objecting to Trump and his family doing it either. You say nothing about Bush, nothing about Trump, but Hillary doing the same thing makes you crazy. Why is that?

How many e-mails can you read in an hour?

A total of 2 million emails across an 8 year term works out to 11 emails a minute, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

That number is simply stupid and right about what I would expect from a libtard.

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

Such bull.

Honey, from your own article-

The White House declined to comment for this story, but a senior West Wing official said the call-capable phones “are seamlessly swapped out on a regular basis through routine support operations. Because of the security controls of the Twitter phone and the Twitter account, it does not necessitate regular change-out.”

So you fail once again.

Your source is questionable. JW uses nothing but official government documents,
JD is among the most disrespected, biased, hack organizations cluttering the internet with garbage. You understand nothing about their agenda or how they pursue it. That you hang on their every word is not surprising.

PolitiFact - Judicial Watch says ISIS operating a camp in Mexico--near El Paso
You keep saying that, but you don't offer a shred of evidence to support it. The fact is that JW has been exposing deep state filth and crimes for over a couple of decades now. That's why you hate it. It reveals the truth about your sleazy Komrades.

I know exactly what their agenda is, which is why I support it.

I also know what your agenda is, douchebag.

Judicial Watch are a bunch of RW lunatics with a Hillary obsession. They succeed about as often as I can make a shot from half court. :)
Judicial Watch is one of the most effective and respecitive institutions in Washington DC. They almost always win their FOIA lawsuits. They have uncovered more dirt than every bureaucrat in Washington put together. The only reason we know about Hillary's emails is because of a JW lawsuit. So when do they lose?
As a news organization, judicial watch is a questionable source.
Only places lower are conspiracy theory sites.
All JW does is publish the results of its FOIA lawsuits, and how is that "questionable?"

You TDS morons hate JW precisely because it is effective and it digs up a lot of facts that government douchebags don't want us to have.
The vast majority of their lawsuits have been dismissed.
Which means they have no merit.
Wrong again, moron. JW has won almost every lawsuit it has filed.

Everything you know is wrong. When will you accept that?
Only in your imagination.
Most of their lawsuits have been thrown out, and i provided a link to prove it.
I can't read that unless a create an account with the New York Times.

Even if it were true, that only shows how desperate government bureaucrats are to prevent complying with FOIA requests. The use one pretext or another to avoid compliance. Judicial Watch keeps filing lawsuits until the achieve their goal, and then the shit hits the fan.

The proof that JW is effective is the obvious desperation of douchebags like you to discredit it. So far, you haven't posted one thing they have published that isn't true. We would have never known about Hillary's email server or Peter Strozk's text messages if it wasn't for JW.

Those who attack JW are sleazy lying douchebags.

Wow...talk about clueless! Everybody knew about Hillary's private servers in 2008? That's what you're going with? Seriously?

Seriously. Government servers limited storage to 25 megabytes per employee back in those days. That's W was doing everything on a private server.

Colin Powell suggested it to Hillary. He was using AOL,, for God's sake. Condi Rice used a private server, and W had one in the White House with millions of documents on it, which they DESTROYED as they were leaving office. Nobody said Boo!! about any of this, but after Clinton left office, Republicans passed a law making private servers illegal.

Of course they fucking knew. Republicans were sending her emails to her private server, so the private email address showed up in all emails she both received and sent, right from day one.

The email scandal was always a phony made up bullshit scandal. Trump is still using a private server in the White House.

Using the private server was not a problem dumbass! Putting classified information on the system is the problem.

I can put information from my job on my home computer, but if it says FOUO or higher, it goes nowhere!
I disagree with that, Admiral. Using the private servers was an attempt by Clinton to hide her actions at State from Congressional oversight and it was done deliberately. Hillary Clinton has a long reputation as being tight with money yet she shelled out huge amounts of money to have two servers installed and run at her home? This wasn't some innocent mistake made by someone with little experience about how things are supposed to be done (as James Comey pathetically tried to describe Clinton's actions!) this was someone wanting to use her position at State to rake in millions for her political machine from foreign "donors" and to hide that pay for play scheme from Congressional watch dogs!

I never said it was. You are arguing from a position of putting words in my mouth. I am telling you what the rules are!

You said that using a private server wasn't the problem. I disagreed. People that work in Government are required to basically "save" their work related materials so that Congress can perform oversight on how our government is being run. It's an effort to mitigate corruption. Hillary Clinton KNEW what the rules were...she deliberately broke those rules. Why? As in most things...the answer to that can be obtained by "following the money"! Clinton set up those private servers so she could escape scrutiny by Congress as she was raking in millions from foreign donors in "contributions" to Clinton charities that Hillary was using to help pay for her political machine.

The problem is that if Hillary sends an email about fundraising on her work email, that is a campaign finance violation. That is why they are separate. It saves a lot of hate and discontent if Hillary actually was sending emails about Chelsea's wedding versus Benghazi.

Separate? What was separate about the contents of Clinton's home servers? Yes, she had personnel items on those servers like Chelsea's wedding...but she also had classified materials on those servers!
Trump Ivanka and Jared do it all the time. What should we do about it?

They run the government through servers hidden in their homes? Using fake email names? Really, Sealy?

The truth is...the Obama Administration...after promising to be the most transparent administration in history...was one of the LEAST transparent! They hid what they were doing from Congress and the American people and they did so repeatedly.
Yes, Trump uses secret servers. And Trump is the least transparent. He even cancelled white house briefings. Duh.

Clearly the point was missed by all you rwnj's. Not surprised.

Trump uses "secret servers"? Really? Care to show some proof of that pipedream, Sealy? What's amusing about you liberals is every time one of you gets caught doing bad things...like promising to be transparent and then doing the opposite...which is exactly what Barack Obama DID...your response is to accuse some Republican of doing what you yourself are guilty of!

The "rescue mission" was launched because the CIA operatives in Benghazi became so frustrated at NOT being sent by their leadership that they took it upon themselves to drive to the Consulate building!

Their commander made them wait about 20 minutes while he tried to gather more forces. It's all in the report's Congress made.

The fact of the matter is that Clinton ignored repeated pleas from Ambassador Stevens for more security

Then obviously the Ambassador knew the Consulate building was still under construction. He was the one who made the decision to travel to Benghazi, where he felt safe as it was his port of entry when he first arrived in Libya.
Stevens felt "safe" in Benghazi? What a crock! Chris Stevens didn't feel safe in Libya at all! Hillary Clinton had pulled large portions of his security detail because she didn't like the "optics" of having a large force guarding the US Ambassador in a country that she was claiming as a success for Obama Administration foreign policy. Instead of guarding our personnel with American forces...Hillary outsourced that to the local Libyan's!

He felt safe enough to go there. He was not under orders to be there.

Whom do you fault for the lack of security that resulted in the death of your brother, in Benghazi?

It is clear, in hindsight, that the facility was not sufficiently protected by the State Department and the Defense Department. But what was the underlying cause? Perhaps if Congress had provided a budget to increase security for all missions around the world, then some of the requests for more security in Libya would have been granted. Certainly the State Department is underbudgeted.

I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself.

LOL...are you SERIOUSLY trying to float that bullshit about the fault lying with Congress for not increasing the State Department budget as much as they requested? That line of crap was blown to smithereens when the person in charge of security for the Libyan area testified under oath before Congress that it was never a question of budget and that the Clinton led State Department felt confident that they had sufficient security in place! Would you like me to find her testimony for you?

Our Ambassador was continually asking for more security and the Clinton State Department continually turned him down. His death and the others is wholly on the people who decided that "optics" were more important than the lives of our diplomats!

Uh, no-

Uh, no-

More importantly:

Such bull.

You had a good argument until you said “private emails were the only ones she was getting”. Somehow, her .gov emails were stored on the server as well. That’s the issue.

Wow...talk about clueless! Everybody knew about Hillary's private servers in 2008? That's what you're going with? Seriously?

Seriously. Government servers limited storage to 25 megabytes per employee back in those days. That's W was doing everything on a private server.

Colin Powell suggested it to Hillary. He was using AOL,, for God's sake. Condi Rice used a private server, and W had one in the White House with millions of documents on it, which they DESTROYED as they were leaving office. Nobody said Boo!! about any of this, but after Clinton left office, Republicans passed a law making private servers illegal.

Of course they fucking knew. Republicans were sending her emails to her private server, so the private email address showed up in all emails she both received and sent, right from day one.

The email scandal was always a phony made up bullshit scandal. Trump is still using a private server in the White House.

Using the private server was not a problem dumbass! Putting classified information on the system is the problem.

I can put information from my job on my home computer, but if it says FOUO or higher, it goes nowhere!
I disagree with that, Admiral. Using the private servers was an attempt by Clinton to hide her actions at State from Congressional oversight and it was done deliberately. Hillary Clinton has a long reputation as being tight with money yet she shelled out huge amounts of money to have two servers installed and run at her home? This wasn't some innocent mistake made by someone with little experience about how things are supposed to be done (as James Comey pathetically tried to describe Clinton's actions!) this was someone wanting to use her position at State to rake in millions for her political machine from foreign "donors" and to hide that pay for play scheme from Congressional watch dogs!

I never said it was. You are arguing from a position of putting words in my mouth. I am telling you what the rules are!

You said that using a private server wasn't the problem. I disagreed. People that work in Government are required to basically "save" their work related materials so that Congress can perform oversight on how our government is being run. It's an effort to mitigate corruption. Hillary Clinton KNEW what the rules were...she deliberately broke those rules. Why? As in most things...the answer to that can be obtained by "following the money"! Clinton set up those private servers so she could escape scrutiny by Congress as she was raking in millions from foreign donors in "contributions" to Clinton charities that Hillary was using to help pay for her political machine.

The problem is that if Hillary sends an email about fundraising on her work email, that is a campaign finance violation. That is why they are separate. It saves a lot of hate and discontent if Hillary actually was sending emails about Chelsea's wedding versus Benghazi.

Separate? What was separate about the contents of Clinton's home servers? Yes, she had personnel items on those servers like Chelsea's wedding...but she also had classified materials on those servers!

They run the government through servers hidden in their homes? Using fake email names? Really, Sealy?

The truth is...the Obama Administration...after promising to be the most transparent administration in history...was one of the LEAST transparent! They hid what they were doing from Congress and the American people and they did so repeatedly.
Yes, Trump uses secret servers. And Trump is the least transparent. He even cancelled white house briefings. Duh.

Trump uses "secret servers"? Really? Care to show some proof of that pipedream, Sealy? What's amusing about you liberals is every time one of you gets caught doing bad things...like promising to be transparent and then doing the opposite...which is exactly what Barack Obama DID...your response is to accuse some Republican of doing what you yourself are guilty of!
You can easily look up what server Trump hid that Ukraine call on. Or the transcripts. That server isn't usually where you put calls like that. We know why trump was trying to hide that call. Everyone listening in told him what he did was wrong.

We are going to find that Trump played politics with the coronavirus and how many have died?

It is TRULY sad to see you reduced to attempting to hijack a thread in an attempt to protect / defend this proven criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die, lied before Congress, and should be banished from public life for being the most despicable, shameless POS in US history.

How did talking points developed after the assault and riot make anyone, "a criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die" You used the 4 dead Americans from Benghazi as a political weapon for years, just like you tried to use the deaths of Americans who died from the H1N1 virus to bolster the Orange Asshat whose inaction caused an untold number of Americans to die from this current coronavirus.
Your using old talking pounts. Fauci lied yesterday when he said Trump should've acted sooner. There is a tape of fauci saying toward the end of February of him saying coronavirus is no big deal. So I guess you can say Trump was listening to the experts. Even though Trump started acting in January. When you loons were trying to impeach him. So i guess you mean, your guy Fauci is responsible for untold how many american lives?

Faucci told the truth yesterday when he said that Trump should have acted sooner. Canadian schools closed for Spring Break and never re-opened. Doug Ford announced the school closings on Thursday night, just as parents were packing to travel on Friday, but all the big attractions and events were being cancelled, and the USA was still downplaying the virus. At that point, Trudeau asked Canadians to work from home, and to social distance. When his wife got sick after being in Great Britain, and Justin immediately self-quarantined, we trusted him, because he doesn't normally go on TV and lie to us.

I thought the closings were over the top, to be sure. I thought it a major over-reaction at the time, but I trust our government not to fuck us around, on something this big. Justin Trudeau was literally born at 24 Sussex Drive. His father wrote our Constitution. And if he gets this wrong, he will never be Prime Minister again.

If Donald Trump were Prime Minister of Canada, we would have a vote of non-confidence, and even the Conservatives in his own party would have the good sense to vote against him, and throw his incompetent ass out of office.

Every time some cataclysmic event befalls the USA, the Falwells and the Grahams, and their ilk are all quick to say that American is being punished for legalizing gay marriage, or because it has refused to ban abortion, well American had a chance to thrown this immoral and dangerous man out of office and Mitch McConnell refused to do it. Now you have a plague loose in the lands, and with everyone staying at home to protect themselves from the plague, monstrous tornados are tearing through the land, due to the climate change Republicans continue to ignore and call a hoax, forcing Americans into crowded and unsanitary living arrangements in states where they don't have large critical care hospitals like New York.

If anyone but Donald Trump were still in the White House, after Republicans COULD have replaced him with a Godly man like Mike Pence, Falwell, Grahams, and the rest would be saying it was God's punishment for not removing this lying conman, when you had the chance.

With Dumb Donald, the greatest punishment I can think of for voting for Trump, is to let him stay there. The longer Trump is President, the worse this will get.
Fauci also said in late February we had nothing to worry about. Tell me do you let goverment run your life?

PRESIDENT OBAMA SAYS YOU ARE A LIAR:

THE US IG PROVES BARRY IS A LIAR

BARRY USED AN ALIAS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET AWAY WITH LYING ABOUT HILLARY'S ILLEGAL SERVER

So when Obama said he didn't know about Hillary's email server he was lying or he didn't know? You're stories contractid one another. The Moonie Times said he knew, as did Politico.
As always, he was lying.

Was he lying when he said he knew, or when he said he didn't know? I mean he signed the bill outlawing private servers for members of government. He had to know at that point because lawmakers talked about Hillary Clinton's emails when they passed that bill. And he talked about W having private servers at the time he signed the bill.

Hillary's email server was no news to anyone who even remotely follows Congress precisely because Republicans made such a big honking deal about it by passing a law against it the moment she left office.
He was lying, but just as other major world events, he said he heard it on the eleven o'clock news. Which also proves he was lying when he said he was at his morning briefings. The man couldn't tell the truth, if he tried.

We are going to find that Trump played politics with the coronavirus and how many have died?

It is TRULY sad to see you reduced to attempting to hijack a thread in an attempt to protect / defend this proven criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die, lied before Congress, and should be banished from public life for being the most despicable, shameless POS in US history.

How did talking points developed after the assault and riot make anyone, "a criminal bitch who abandoned Americans to die" You used the 4 dead Americans from Benghazi as a political weapon for years, just like you tried to use the deaths of Americans who died from the H1N1 virus to bolster the Orange Asshat whose inaction caused an untold number of Americans to die from this current coronavirus.
Your using old talking pounts. Fauci lied yesterday when he said Trump should've acted sooner. There is a tape of fauci saying toward the end of February of him saying coronavirus is no big deal. So I guess you can say Trump was listening to the experts. Even though Trump started acting in January. When you loons were trying to impeach him. So i guess you mean, your guy Fauci is responsible for untold how many american lives?

In desperation to make Trumpybear somehow look good, the Banana Republicans were willing to use the deaths of thousands of Americans in 2009 as political deflection stones thrown at Obama. There was also a study cited by the right about how China could have save 66% more people if they had acted sooner. They didn't realize then that the same logic applies here too!
You loons called Trump racist when he started battling the battle in January. Anyway no matter what Trump does you still gonna cry about it.

Lie
i see you can't handle the truth.

In desperation to make Trumpybear somehow look good, the Banana Republicans were willing to use the deaths of thousands of Americans in 2009 as political deflection stones thrown at Obama. There was also a study cited by the right about how China could have save 66% more people if they had acted sooner. They didn't realize then that the same logic applies here too!
and in an effort to make the left look good - go ahead and list all the one sided shady shit they do now.

go ahead. same logic.

Who? Do I get to pick? How about Biden and his perfect execution of Barack Obama's foreign policy decision to oust the corrupt, Russian backed Ukrainian prosecutor before we would guarantee them the proposed 1 billion dollars in loans from us, (and 19 billion from the EU and the IMF).

Perfect I tells ya!
Prove that was Obama's foriegn policy.
Biden was protecting him and his friends that would've been hurt by the prosecuters investigation. I can't wait to see the back tracking when Biden loses and then Trump convicts him.

You can easily look up what server Trump hid that Ukraine call on. Or the transcripts. That server isn't usually where you put calls like that. We know why trump was trying to hide that call. Everyone listening in told him what he did was wrong.

Oh bullshit! Nobody "hid" the call! That call was no different than a thousand other calls made by a dozen other Presidents. The only thing that made it different was that you on the left tried to turn it into an impeachable offense to remove a duly elected President!

What Hillary Clinton did? Running the State Department through two private servers she hid in her home? Lying to Congress repeatedly that she'd given them everything they requested? Having someone come in and professionally "bleach" those hard drives to destroy the evidence of what she'd been doing? Lying to the American people repeatedly about what she'd done?

As I said before...you liberals are laughable! Whenever one of you gets caught red handed...and Hillary WAS...you inevitably try to excuse what you did by claiming someone on the right was guilty of the same thing!

Oh bullshit! Nobody "hid" the call! That call was no different than a thousand other calls made by a dozen other Presidents. The only thing that made it different was that you on the left tried to turn it into an impeachable offense to remove a duly elected President!

What Hillary Clinton did? Running the State Department through two private servers she hid in her home? Lying to Congress repeatedly that she'd given them everything they requested? Having someone come in and professionally "bleach" those hard drives to destroy the evidence of what she'd been doing? Lying to the American people repeatedly about what she'd done?

As I said before...you liberals are laughable! Whenever one of you gets caught red handed...and Hillary WAS...you inevitably try to excuse what you did by claiming someone on the right was guilty of the same thing!
so we're now accusing trump of HIDING his business calls - even when he provides the transcript when over.

lord the reaches people on either side will make to satiate their hate.

Hillary getting the job as Secretary of State and assurances of Obama's support for her nomination in 2016 was 'payment' for her backing down in 2008 to give Barry a free pass to the nomination and into the WH.

It was supposed to be a pretty easy gig - it's pretty hard to f* up as Sect of State...then again, it seems Barry and Hillary took that as a 'challenge'! Both Barry and Hillary have to take a good bit of credit for putting the wheels in motion to set the table for such a grand f* up that would help undermine Hillary's 'Its My Turn' grand scheme for 20216:

1. BETRAYING ALLIES TO SIDE WITH AL QAEDA

Barry took the 1st step by deciding to betray a world leader who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa by siding with and pimping out the US military to the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in one day - Al Qaeda - to help them defeat Libya's forces, murder its sovereign ruler, and take over Libya as their own country (completely opposite of Bush's years of attempting to ensure terrorists had no safe haven in the world).

** Ambassador Stevens' reports told how massive numbers of Al Qaeda were flocking to Benghazi, how Al Qaeda had opened new terrorist training camps there, and how Al Qaeda flags were being flown over official Libyan Govt Buildings in Benghazi. According to Stevens' reports, it could be interpreted as the US no longer having a consulate in 'Libya' but in the newly created 'Al Qaeda Land'.

2. HIRING THE WRONG PEOPLE FOR THE JOB

Learning more each day how the State Department had a US compound in the middle of the growing center for Al Qaeda, Hillary's State Department went out and hired a security detail to go to Benghazi to protect its State Department employees / US citizens... The Three Stooges would have been just as good as the company Hillary and her State Department hired.

They hired a company that had NEVER provided security for anyone in a hostile area / war zone - no experience. This company's employees had also NEVER CARRIED FIREARMS in the performance of their security duties.....just who you want to hire to protect 'Custer' at the 'Battle of Little Big horn'.

To make matters even worse, Hillary's State Department hired an Al Qaeda-associated militia to also protect the US compound in Benghazi .... from AL QAEDA.
-- During the 2 attacks on the compound by Al Qaeda prior to the final attack on 9/11/12, the militia never made it to the compound until after those attacks were over (surprise, surprise), & they quit / voided their agreement to help protect the Compound (after 2 attacks and) prior to the final attack on 9/11/12. No one seriously saw any of this as a 'Red Flag', especially already knowing about the attacks pending on 9/11/12? SERIOUSLY? (Another 'nothing' that came out of the 'Fact Finding' committee hearings....)

3. COMPLETELY IGNORED THE SIGNS / TURNED A DEAF EAR

A. IGNORED WARNINGS
Evidence shows the Obama administration and Hillary's State Department received credible warning approx. 8 months out from 9/11/12 that a Middle East-wide attack on US Embassies / Compounds / facilities was being planned for the anniversary of 9/11/01 -- 8 MONTHS.
-- This warning was seemingly IGNORED.

B. IGNORED COALITIOIN PULL-OUT OF BENGHAZI
Evidence shows as the Al Qaeda presence in Benghazi grew, as did the violence, prior to 9/11/12 every other nation pulled their people out of Benghazi.....except the US State Department. Yet another sign the 'blindfolded' State Department ignored. Records show the US State Department left the Compound so unprepared and protected as other nations pulled their people that Stevens was forced to resort to 'scavenging' anti-terrorist' / protective equipment being left behind by other nations. The US compound, for example, acquired the huge stone blockades / barriers from the Brits before they left.

C. IGNORED 2 AL QAEDA ATTACKS ON COMPOUND LEADING TO THE FINAL ATTACK ON 9/11/12
In the weeks leading to 9/11/12 two (2) terrorist attacks on the Benghazi compound were perpetrated, using the same tactics and weapons used in the final attack that left 4 Americans dead, to include Ambassador Stevens. The second attack left a gaping 4+ foot hole in the compound wall. Based on the tactics and growing familiarity of the terrorists with the compound layout and the compounds' repeated response to the 2 attacks, 2 things were speculated:
1) There was a 'mole' either in the compound or someone familiar with the compound layout and attack response procedures was tipping Al Qaeda off.
2) These were 'Dry Runs' for the final attack on 9/11/12. (Anyone with military / tactical experience could see this.)

4. PLEAS FROM AMBASSADOR STEVENS FOR ADDITIONAL SECURITYWAS IGNORED

Snowflakes love to parrot the false talking points about how Ambassador Stevens made no pleas for additional security....but get stumped for an answer when asked why then the dozens of times he did so were referenced - some read aloud - during the hearings and why Hillary was asked about the direct requests from Stevens to HER. When asked by Congressional committee members about those ignored requests for additional security, Hillary LAUGHED OUT LOUD and stated she 'THOUGHT THEY WERE A JOKE'...that they were 'A PART OF HIS SENSE OF HUMOR'.

When pressed on all of these being ignored, Hillary went on to scream out in frustration for being asked about any of this 'as if it mattered', 'At this point, what difference does it make?'

WTF?!

Surrounded by Al Qaeda, every other nation gone, a known Middle East-wide attack coming on 9/11/12, 2 attacks on the compound already proving what Stevens wrote to the State Department - 'WE CAN NOT SURVIVE A 3RD ATTACK WITHOUT MORE SECURITY'...and the dozens of requests for additional security were 'A JOKE'...'PART OF HIS SENSE OF HUMOR'?!

Well, damn.....Stevens took that 'joke' too far - he and 3 other Americans ended up dead as a result of 'a protest over a video' that just so happened to occur on the same exact day the US was warned a Middle East-wide attack on US Embassies and compounds would occur to 'celebrate' the anniversary of 9/11/12.

In another 'coincidence', 22 US Embassies and Compounds were attacked throughout the Middle East that same day - 2 were overrun, Benghazi the only one where fatalities were reported.

I guess peaceful Muslims all over the middle East just happened to all be on the internet at the same time, all saw the video posted by an American back in the states, and decided to exercise their right to assemble and 'protest'....

so we're now accusing trump of HIDING his business calls - even when he provides the transcript when over. lord the reaches people on either side will make to satiate their hate.

All I have to say is THANK GOD for ADAM SCHIFF. If it had not been for him authoring that fake transcript of the conversation between President Trump and the Ukraine PM and for his presenting it to the House Impeachment Committee as 'evidence', the country would have never found out what nefarious, criminal acts Democrats were making up / accusing the President of committing!

:p

Forum List

Back