Bendog's political rant of the day

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Donald says he's for the middle class, but his initial tax plan was a giveaway to the 1% that made even the Bushs blush. So, he back tracks and says he'll raise the rich's tax cuts. The 1% scream at him. Now he says it's a "negotiation." I guess he's negotiating with himself.

He says he'll renegotiate the debt. People say "he wants Greece." So, he backtracks and says, "when interest rates go up, the old bonds at lower interest rates won't be worth as much, so we'll buy them back." Conveniently skipping over the fact we'd be in deficits even if we didnt' have his insane tax cut, and his proposals to spend more on deporation, defense and not touch social security," SO THERE'S NO MONEY TO BUY BACK THE OLD DEBT WITH.

Now he's got a health care proposal that not only undues all the new care under Obamacare that is pretty much paid for with taxes, but it also removes any incentive our bosses have to provide the care they did before Obamacare. Not that Obamacare is good, it's not. It's also not totally bad, but that's another story. But, Trump would actually make it worse than it was before Obamacare.

Does anyone care? Fock no. Donald's "gonna put America first." Fock if he is, and if anyone hasn't figured it out, it ain't the media's fault.

You know what Hillary's told Wall St in those secret speeches? "Do you remember my husband who had TWO hedgefund guys head Treasury, and how much money we focking made. We need bankers in capitalism, and I LOVE bankers. You give me so much lovely money. Don't worry, I won't let them stop you." We know, we just don't give a fock.

And the reason people don't care that Donald is at best a sociopath conman or that Bernie Sanders couldn't run a Subway, is because the GOP is owned and operated by the 1%. But I am not voting for someone who taxes my kid to pay for some old guy who didn't finish HS to have health insurance. And I don't want anyone who doesn't look like a grade A female in her bathroom. Some gay woman wants to look like a man, and come in my bathroom to use a stall, I don't give a fock. And I strongly suspect the black who got shot in Ferguson had it coming. Not that there aren't some bad cops. But I believe Chicago is still set for a THOUSAND homicides this year.

And get the fock off my lawn! Gimme that empty chair, I need to siddown.

Donald says he's for the middle class, but his initial tax plan was a giveaway to the 1% that made even the Bushs blush. So, he back tracks and says he'll raise the rich's tax cuts. The 1% scream at him. Now he says it's a "negotiation." I guess he's negotiating with himself.

He says he'll renegotiate the debt. People say "he wants Greece." So, he backtracks and says, "when interest rates go up, the old bonds at lower interest rates won't be worth as much, so we'll buy them back." Conveniently skipping over the fact we'd be in deficits even if we didnt' have his insane tax cut, and his proposals to spend more on deporation, defense and not touch social security," SO THERE'S NO MONEY TO BUY BACK THE OLD DEBT WITH.

Now he's got a health care proposal that not only undues all the new care under Obamacare that is pretty much paid for with taxes, but it also removes any incentive our bosses have to provide the care they did before Obamacare. Not that Obamacare is good, it's not. It's also not totally bad, but that's another story. But, Trump would actually make it worse than it was before Obamacare.

Does anyone care? Fock no. Donald's "gonna put America first." Fock if he is, and if anyone hasn't figured it out, it ain't the media's fault.

You know what Hillary's told Wall St in those secret speeches? "Do you remember my husband who had TWO hedgefund guys head Treasury, and how much money we focking made. We need bankers in capitalism, and I LOVE bankers. You give me so much lovely money. Don't worry, I won't let them stop you." We know, we just don't give a fock.

And the reason people don't care that Donald is at best a sociopath conman or that Bernie Sanders couldn't run a Subway, is because the GOP is owned and operated by the 1%. But I am not voting for someone who taxes my kid to pay for some old guy who didn't finish HS to have health insurance. And I don't want anyone who doesn't look like a grade A female in her bathroom. Some gay woman wants to look like a man, and come in my bathroom to use a stall, I don't give a fock. And I strongly suspect the black who got shot in Ferguson had it coming. Not that there aren't some bad cops. But I believe Chicago is still set for a THOUSAND homicides this year.

And get the fock off my lawn! Gimme that empty chair, I need to siddown.

Stop being anti-American and vote Trump because nothing says America than having Trump as President...

More soundbites at 11pm or maybe not who cares anymore!

th

Forum List

Back