Breaking News: Trump decides he likes Muslims and will let them in

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
"Hey some of my friends are Muslims. Some even work for me. They think I'm a terrific boss, and they've helped make me hugely, really hugely, successful. The ban wasn't a ban, it was a suggestion. Come on."

Why the hell am I putting this in sarcasm board. It's real.

you left/dem are showing your desperation with all the lies and dishonesty you are spewing. he never said not to allow ANY in ever. he said to halt it for NOW since the refugee admissions couldn't handle it all ON TOP of all the ILLEGAL immigrants flooding under that traitor Obama and if you support that then you're a traitor too.

how low some will go for a PARTY. party over country

What Trump said was that he would let the Mayor of London in, presumably he would be suitably vetted. If it were me, I absolutely would not let Mayor Khan in, specifically him. HIs ties to terrorism are too strong.

What Trump said was that he would let the Mayor of London in, presumably he would be suitably vetted. If it were me, I absolutely would not let Mayor Khan in, specifically him. HIs ties to terrorism are too strong.

Trump's positions change more than his underwear...

No Tipsy, he said his entire no muslim campaign was just a suggestion. He flip flopped on this too.

Forum List

Back