Ben Gurion Speaks!

This attitude of ignoring the political rights of the Palestinian people was (and still is) the rule among most Zionists.

What, exactly, are the political rights of the Arab Palestinians people?

ask Ben Gurion from his memoirs and diaries princess...he's quite candid LOL

Well, if you think that the Arab Palestinians have the right to prevent the formation of a State for the Jewish people, I'd say you are mistaken. If you think the Arab Palestinians have the right to a State themselves, I would agree. (Though I might argue that they got one with Jordan).

Once again you dazzle with sheer febrile self-delusion...your apparent difficulty absorbing unwanted facts coupled with your impulse to lie through your teeth renders your posts irrelevant...not only are you profoundly mistaken but the fact that the illegitimate state of Israel was established by an ethnic minority over a vast Arab majority who'd already rejected the idea demonstrates how pathetically you are in error. Funny but I'm still waiting for the much-bruited 'right of the Jews" to steal Palestine?

The majority of the usual Palestinian land is in Jordan. I studied at length, and with care. I am not going to repeat all. Look up the history, the Palestinians have lived in many lands the last couple thousand years. The writings of the Palestinians include?
Rubbish,this comment above is the usual Zionist Bull Shit response and as I say RUBBISH

P F Tinmore

Funny that the guy who speaks so frequently about inherent and inviolable rights "thanks" a post which makes rights only available to a majority population.
You have the crazy assumption that majorities "rule" minorities.

Me?! WTF? I didn't post anything about majorities. Never have.

Are rights inherent and inviolable or are they not?

Haven't you been swatted back enough for one day princess? Damned if I'm not still waiting for that elusive right of the Jews to steal Palestine...oh wait I haven't checked my attic!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes. Yes. We all know that the foundation of your belief system is that the Jewish people have no rights.

But the Jewish people do have rights. Inherent, inviolable rights. Just like every other indigenous peoples.

I'm ears princess!!!!! Please post Israel's right to steal historic Palestine and replace it with the Jewish State? Is this putative right sealed in some time-capsule????

Peoples either have inherent inviolable rights to sovereignty, self determination and independence or they do not.

If they do not then the Arab Palestinians also do not. If they do then the Jewish people have those same rights. It's a very simple concept.

Anyone who plucks out a specific people to which rights don't apply is just discriminating against that particular people.

So you tell me. Do the Catalans have that right? Do the Tibetans? Do the Kurds? Do the Arab Palestinians? If they do then the Jewish people have them too. Else you are demonstrably antisemitic.

Even if Palestinians were just Jordanians, why should they tolerate a new country of invaders (Israel) to take over, and displace them??

Because they are not invaders. They are the indigenous peoples of the place who were forcibly removed by invading, conquering and colonizing cultures.

And they are not displacing them.

Haven't you been swatted back enough for one day princess? Damned if I'm not still waiting for that elusive right of the Jews to steal Palestine...oh wait I haven't checked my attic!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes. Yes. We all know that the foundation of your belief system is that the Jewish people have no rights.

But the Jewish people do have rights. Inherent, inviolable rights. Just like every other indigenous peoples.

I'm ears princess!!!!! Please post Israel's right to steal historic Palestine and replace it with the Jewish State? Is this putative right sealed in some time-capsule????

Peoples either have inherent inviolable rights to sovereignty, self determination and independence or they do not.

If they do not then the Arab Palestinians also do not. If they do then the Jewish people have those same rights. It's a very simple concept.

Anyone who plucks out a specific people to which rights don't apply is just discriminating against that particular people.

So you tell me. Do the Catalans have that right? Do the Tibetans? Do the Kurds? Do the Arab Palestinians? If they do then the Jewish people have them too. Else you are demonstrably antisemitic.

It's not Jews who are without a nation, it's Palestinians, though.

This attitude of ignoring the political rights of the Palestinian people was (and still is) the rule among most Zionists.

Well, if you think that the Arab Palestinians have the right to prevent the formation of a State for the Jewish people, I'd say you are mistaken. If you think the Arab Palestinians have the right to a State themselves, I would agree. (Though I might argue that they got one with Jordan).

Once again you dazzle with sheer febrile self-delusion...your apparent difficulty absorbing unwanted facts coupled with your impulse to lie through your teeth renders your posts irrelevant...not only are you profoundly mistaken but the fact that the illegitimate state of Israel was established by an ethnic minority over a vast Arab majority who'd already rejected the idea demonstrates how pathetically you are in error. Funny but I'm still waiting for the much-bruited 'right of the Jews" to steal Palestine?

The majority of the usual Palestinian land is in Jordan. I studied at length, and with care. I am not going to repeat all. Look up the history, the Palestinians have lived in many lands the last couple thousand years. The writings of the Palestinians include?

This old lie again??? The borders of historic Palestine were the Jordan river to the east and the sea bordering Gaza to the west...please imbibe actual education...

Everyone has the right to LIVE and all the associated FREEDOMS but Jews although in their charter,Prevent Palestinians having any rights

Even if Palestinians were just Jordanians, why should they tolerate a new country of invaders (Israel) to take over, and displace them??

Because they are not invaders. They are the indigenous peoples of the place who were forcibly removed by invading, conquering and colonizing cultures.

So, Ashkenazi, and Sephardi Jews removed from Israel for about 2,000 years, some how are indigenous peoples?

This old lie again??? The borders of historic Palestine were the Jordan river to the east and the sea bordering Gaza to the west...please imbibe actual education...

Oh good grief.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...go away you have sacrificed any residual shred of credibility..

So, Ashkenazi, and Sephardi Jews removed from Israel for about 2,000 years, some how are indigenous peoples?

You have two choices here.

1. People who are forcibly removed from territory in conquests lose their rights.

2. People who are forcibly removed from territory in conquests retain their rights.

Choose.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...go away you have sacrificed any residual shred of credibility..

Right? I mean how DARE I demand equal rights for ALL peoples! The HORROR!

"Don't forget" Palestinian terrorist animals used hospitals...Red Cross compounds...UN refugee shelters...Mosques...Community centers...schools...apartment-blocks...as rocket launching and storage sites. That's how much they cared about their people. Not to mention the terrorist cowards would hide their behind their women and children using them as human shields. Meanwhile the Israelis would drop leaflets and call residents before they leveled any site that was being used to launch rockets from.

Seems like the Israelis cared more for Palestinians than the Palestinians themselves.

Palestinian is a very recent invention.

Forum List

Back