Ben Gurion Speaks!

Half baked history, no thought to the geography. All in favor of those poor Palestinians. Many saw schoolbuses in flames, THAT did not endear many to their cause(.)

This attitude of ignoring the political rights of the Palestinian people was (and still is) the rule among most Zionists.

What, exactly, are the political rights of the Arab Palestinians people?

ask Ben Gurion from his memoirs and diaries princess...he's quite candid LOL

Well, if you think that the Arab Palestinians have the right to prevent the formation of a State for the Jewish people, I'd say you are mistaken. If you think the Arab Palestinians have the right to a State themselves, I would agree. (Though I might argue that they got one with Jordan).

Once again you dazzle with sheer febrile self-delusion...your apparent difficulty absorbing unwanted facts coupled with your impulse to lie through your teeth renders your posts irrelevant...not only are you profoundly mistaken but the fact that the illegitimate state of Israel was established by an ethnic minority over a vast Arab majority who'd already rejected the idea demonstrates how pathetically you are in error. Funny but I'm still waiting for the much-bruited 'right of the Jews" to steal Palestine?

This attitude of ignoring the political rights of the Palestinian people was (and still is) the rule among most Zionists.

Well, if you think that the Arab Palestinians have the right to prevent the formation of a State for the Jewish people, I'd say you are mistaken. If you think the Arab Palestinians have the right to a State themselves, I would agree. (Though I might argue that they got one with Jordan).

Once again you dazzle with sheer febrile self-delusion...your apparent difficulty absorbing unwanted facts coupled with your impulse to lie through your teeth renders your posts irrelevant...not only are you profoundly mistaken but the fact that the illegitimate state of Israel was established by an ethnic minority over a vast Arab majority who'd already rejected the idea demonstrates how pathetically you are in error. Funny but I'm still waiting for the much-bruited 'right of the Jews" to steal Palestine?

What strikes anyone who wades into a discussion with one of these trolls is the ridiculous scale of their ignorance/arrogance...the lies aren't even literate or coherent...they simply assume that they can occupy living history with the same brazen conceit with which they occupy others' lands...

Half baked history, no thought to the geography. All in favor of those poor Palestinians. Many saw schoolbuses in flames, THAT did not endear many to their cause(.)

Oy Vey another Zionist history major...LOL

Jews stole Pal'istan?

You have that rug burn thing on your forehead, right?

P F Tinmore

Funny that the guy who speaks so frequently about inherent and inviolable rights "thanks" a post which makes rights only available to a majority population.

P F Tinmore

Funny that the guy who speaks so frequently about inherent and inviolable rights "thanks" a post which makes rights only available to a majority population.
You have the crazy assumption that majorities "rule" minorities.

P F Tinmore

Gee there's another reference to the fictive right of the Jews to erase Historic Palestine and replace it with Israel...funny but I cannot find one source for that illusory right...to paraphrase the Zionist collective: "if a given reference does not exist make one up!!!"

Jews stole Pal'istan?

You have that rug burn thing on your forehead, right?
You can't blame them, with all the budget cuts from their regulars in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, etc. and their main financiers in Iran under heavy pressure themselves, this rambling internet jihadi retard Achmed Ventura is all they could afford to hire as a propagandist troll.

P F Tinmore

Me?! WTF? I didn't post anything about majorities. Never have.

Are rights inherent and inviolable or are they not?

P F Tinmore

Gee there's another reference to the fictive right of the Jews to erase Historic Palestine and replace it with Israel...funny but I cannot find one source for that illusory right...to paraphrase the Zionist collective: "if a given reference does not exist make one up!!!"

Where was this “Hysteric Pal’Iistan” you rattle on about? Let me guess; you have this Disney’fied version of the Magical Kingdom of Pally’Land where dreams come true and the Islamic Caliphate will live forever.

You people are a hoot.

P F Tinmore

Haven't you been swatted back enough for one day princess? Damned if I'm not still waiting for that elusive right of the Jews to steal Palestine...oh wait I haven't checked my attic!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Gee how much did Israel endear people to their cause, by the fact that over 1,000 Palestinian civilians were killed in the 2014 conflict, and just 6 Israeli civilians were killed in the 2014 conflict.

P F Tinmore

That has been the case where the majority has been Islamics. There’s a term that exists in Islamism identified as “dhimmitude”.

Look it up.

P F Tinmore

Haven't you been swatted back enough for one day princess? Damned if I'm not still waiting for that elusive right of the Jews to steal Palestine...oh wait I haven't checked my attic!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes. Yes. We all know that the foundation of your belief system is that the Jewish people have no rights.

But the Jewish people do have rights. Inherent, inviolable rights. Just like every other indigenous peoples.

P F Tinmore

What Pal’istan did anyone steal?

This alternate reality you dwell in, do you hear voices, too?

Gee how much did Israel endear people to their cause, by the fact that over 1,000 Palestinian civilians were killed in the 2014 conflict, and just 6 Israeli civilians were killed in the 2014 conflict.

Don't forget the estimated 400 children slaughtered as the cowardly IDF shelled hospitals...Red Cross compounds...UN refugee shelters...Mosques...Community centers...schools...apartment-blocks...etc. Funny but when Assad was accused of killing the exact same number of children the media outrage was deafening, even the serene moral hypocrite Obama lectured the 'civilized world' about standing on the sidelines...but when Israel killed 400 children Obama asserted 'Israel's right to defend themselves'...a right that does not exist to the extent that Israel is a criminal occupier...so it goes...

P F Tinmore

Yes. Yes. We all know that the foundation of your belief system is that the Jewish people have no rights.

But the Jewish people do have rights. Inherent, inviolable rights. Just like every other indigenous peoples.

I'm ears princess!!!!! Please post Israel's right to steal historic Palestine and replace it with the Jewish State? Is this putative right sealed in some time-capsule????

P F Tinmore

What Pal’istan did anyone steal?

This alternate reality you dwell in, do you hear voices, too?

It wouldn't really matter what they're called, the Israeli Jews displaced them in the Nakba.

The majority of the usual Palestinian land is in Jordan. I studied at length, and with care. I am not going to repeat all. Look up the history, the Palestinians have lived in many lands the last couple thousand years. The writings of the Palestinians include?

Forum List

Back