Ben Carson Meltdown: "Can you turn her mic off?"

It is Ironically funny to watch the Alt-Right Deplorables cry "racist".

You are racists and the blacks are getting it loud and clear. They're all done with the Rats keeping them in poverty, in the projects jails with no jobs, no hope. Every four years they're bused down to vote for you stalinist creeps and then sent home with a bottle of Boones Farm and a free packet of heroin. Nothing changes, you want to keep them right where they're at.
Yeah, most black communities have shown that they support Trump without a doubt, up to the point of rioting in order to support the Donald. This time they'll vote for someone with real ties to real Stalinists, so instead of that cheap hick drink, they'll get authentic vodka, and at a good price as well.

And of course, the majority of people in black communities want tougher policing, and of course are looking forward to their next encounter with police. They'll welcome more frisking with open arms.

I said they were wrong to be conservative

Why?

Why can't minorities decide for themselves if they are or are not part of a given ideology?

What gives you the right to think for them and dictate?

What makes you believe that we don't think for ourselves?

W

You are racists and the blacks are getting it loud and clear. They're all done with the Rats keeping them in poverty, in the projects jails with no jobs, no hope. Every four years they're bused down to vote for you stalinist creeps and then sent home with a bottle of Boones Farm and a free packet of heroin. Nothing changes, you want to keep them right where they're at.

Let's be clear .. your racist ass doesn't speak for black people .. and you'd have to be an absolute dimwit who knows nothing about politics to claim that black people are going to vote for the orange clown.

What fucking sissies you knuckleheads are. You spend all day on this board denigrating black people .. just as you're doing now .. then you're stupid enough to believe that we're going to vote for your all-white party to save your wrinkled asses from another defeat. Essentially begging black people to vote for your racist candidate to save you. :0)

Ain't going to happen Jethro.

Go right ahead .. say all the fucked-up nasty shit you can muster about black people because it doesn't mean shit to anybody but you insecure morons.

Sheeeeit...I'm blacker than you are, boy. I grew up in Detroit on Hubbard between 5 Mile and Lyndon...played ball all day with the brothas downtown and over at River Rouge...boxed at Kronk Gym. I know what I know and what you don't know, ya dig?

I don't give a fuck where you grew up .. you're a fucking racist. And if you grew up where you said you did, you grew up in the ghetto. That doesn't make you black, nor does you playing ball with the "brothas" make you any blacker than a golf ball. You're a racist, that what the fuck you are .. and a dumb one at that. Your thought that black people are going to vote for an all-white party and candidate demonstrates that you don't know a damn thing about us. That's never happened in large numbers, nor is that ever going to happen.

I didn't grow up in a ghetto but even if I did, I wouldn't live there my whole life like you are. Of course you won't change parties because you're what used to be called a "house n***er, all nice-nice with the mastah. That's why I call you "Jim" like all the train porters were called back in the day. You're just pissed that I see through you like a dirty windshield. You're terrified of change even if it might benefit you so you'll stay on the plantation and get those EBT pork ribs and drink your tall boys and maybe play the knockout game on some white boy caught on the wrong street. You call me a "racist" when you sound like something out of Panther screech. You're too far gone to bother with further other than to say keep shooting at cops if you'd rather deal with the Klan.

Why don't you two get a room.

Yeah, most black communities have shown that they support Trump without a doubt, up to the point of rioting in order to support the Donald. This time they'll vote for someone with real ties to real Stalinists, so instead of that cheap hick drink, they'll get authentic vodka, and at a good price as well.

And of course, the majority of people in black communities want tougher policing, and of course are looking forward to their next encounter with police. They'll welcome more frisking with open arms.

There are thousands of decent blacks trying to raise their kids in the drug-infested projects who would welcome some real changes instead of the same old Rat promises that never come true. They'll give Trump a chance when the curtain closes on election day...and they'll keep quiet about it before and afterward. Your attempt at satire is as old and tired as the Rat rhetoric....talking points, call anybody who tells the truth a "racist", and feel like that somehow makes YOU black too. Well you ain't black and if you get caught on the wrong street downtown, your "I'm with Her" button won't keep them from beating your ass and taking your shoes and pants along with your watch and wallet. You can't complain if that happens because Rat thinking gives them little alternative because of their miserable looking future.

Let's be clear .. your racist ass doesn't speak for black people .. and you'd have to be an absolute dimwit who knows nothing about politics to claim that black people are going to vote for the orange clown.

What fucking sissies you knuckleheads are. You spend all day on this board denigrating black people .. just as you're doing now .. then you're stupid enough to believe that we're going to vote for your all-white party to save your wrinkled asses from another defeat. Essentially begging black people to vote for your racist candidate to save you. :0)

Ain't going to happen Jethro.

Go right ahead .. say all the fucked-up nasty shit you can muster about black people because it doesn't mean shit to anybody but you insecure morons.
It sucks losing your privileges, doesn't it?

Why can't you even take a fraction of your own shit that you dish out?

Why are black people so stupidly reactionary?

What privileges did I lose moron?

What have you 'dished out?' I don't see it.

Say something stupid .. and I'll have fun reacting to it.
The privilege to avoid criticism in a political discussion based on race. Trump supporters(unlike spineless Republicans of the past) will call you a racist when you cross the same line that you made for whites long ago.

You dish out bullshit about the "all-white party" all the time. Republicans have done 10 times more to try to get black votes than Democrats will ever do to get any white votes and you think Republicans hate you for not doing 1000 times more.

You idiots react to every instance that you think has to do with racial discrimination before you know ANYTHING about the situation. Remember when BLM thought the baby in the zoo exhibit this year was white?

There are thousands of decent blacks trying to raise their kids in the drug-infested projects who would welcome some real changes instead of the same old Rat promises that never come true. They'll give Trump a chance when the curtain closes on election day...and they'll keep quiet about it before and afterward. Your attempt at satire is as old and tired as the Rat rhetoric....talking points, call anybody who tells the truth a "racist", and feel like that somehow makes YOU black too. Well you ain't black and if you get caught on the wrong street downtown, your "I'm with Her" button won't keep them from beating your ass and taking your shoes and pants along with your watch and wallet. You can't complain if that happens because Rat thinking gives them little alternative because of their miserable looking future.
Have you ever been to the ghetto? I actually have, many times. I do not claim to be black. I also don't own a Hillary button.

Last edited:
The privilege to avoid criticism in a political discussion based on race. Trump supporters(unlike spineless Republicans of the past) will call you a racist when you cross the same line that you made for whites long ago.

You dish out bullshit about the "all-white party" all the time. Republicans have done 10 times more to try to get black votes than Democrats will ever do to get any white votes and you think Republicans hate you for not doing 1000 times more.

You idiots react to every instance that you think has to do with racial discrimination before you know ANYTHING about the situation. Remember when BLM thought the baby in the zoo exhibit this year was white?

Blackascoal came on here to taunt us about being Trump supporters and got his black ass handed to him. SURPRISE! He came here thinking the little white weaklings would treat him like a groupies treat a rap star. What he got instead was a challenge to every stupid racist thing he said and he's lost every skirmish. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Asslips (rapist) in drag seeing as how he can't show his face around here anymore.
lol.gif

Have you ever been to the ghetto?

Have you ever been to Oklahoma?....get lost.

How great is it now that Trump and his RWnut fans are effectively calling this a vast LEFT wing conspiracy?

All of his dialogue going forward is going to hint, if not smack, of conspiracy theories and a rigged election. But hey, his long-term plan is to form a cable network, the Trump Channel, with Roger Ailes and Breitbart, his advisors. He wants another television show. What will he call it?

Still waiting for your answer to my question as to where Carson "melted down", Waiting! Your screen name is becoming rather apropos.

Since you'd never concede it was a meltdown, why should he bother?

I'm simply asking Waiting for the "location" of the supposed meltdown, Carbineer! He's already claimed that Carson didn't smile when he made the comment about turning off Katy Kat's mic and I showed that wasn't the case by providing a time when it took place. Why can't he do the same in return?

Time out. Are you saying you've seen the clip and don't consider it a 'meltdown', or you haven't seen the clip?

Of course I've seen the clip! How would I know that Carson smiled after making the turn off her mic comment? He didn't melt down. Considering he was constantly being talked over by one of the three MSNBC "interviewers" he remained remarkably calm. The only thing that approached a melt down was Joe Scarborough getting huffy when Carson referred to "you folks in the media" as if that was an insult of some kind!

Sorry, but you're trying to twist it just like a good rightie should. Good luck. No one buys it. Here's proof. Not smiling but chastising her.

screenshot%202016-10-14%2011.12.31.png

You're unbelievable. Do you want me to bring up the screen shot where he's smiling? You think you can fool people by pretending that he didn't and posting a picture like that? At 4:40 of that tape he asks if someone can turn her mic off because Katty Kat AND Joe Scarborough are both talking over his answer having hissy fits because he won't give them what they want and he makes the turn off her mic comment, smiles and laughs.

Ben Carson didn't lose his cool. On the contrary he stood his ground while the entire MSNBC "crew" tried to goad him into losing his cool. Your string is based on bullshit, Waiting!

Last edited:
I saw the show. Carson melted down like butter in a hot skillet. He said morality was important, but only after the election. It's nothing more than a distraction for now.

Carson's an idiot savant. Talented in one craft, a fucking idiot in the rest of life.

Boy, you got that right. He was so out of his depth this morning that Scarborough had to just stop the conversation and ask, "Why don't you just answer the question?" And Carson just continued to sputter and talk about the economy of the U.S. in 1850, like it was something he had memorized.

Carson's answer is that nobody should care about this manufactured scandal when the country is a train about to go off the tracks...an answer that obviously didn't sit well with Joe, Katy and the other MSNBC reporter because THEY went ballistic when Carson wouldn't play their game and focus on the Trump sex "scandal"!

It is a scandal, and either the right thinks morality is important or not. Evidently they don't think it is.

It's a "scandal" that was invented by the Clinton camp to counter the damning Wikileaks email dump they knew was coming out. You could see this coming a mile away and Ben Carson said as much. The woman who swore Donald Trump assaulted her on that airplane flight? Her claims have already been called into question by another person who said they were on that flight in first class and didn't see what the woman claimed.

Last edited:
I saw the show. Carson melted down like butter in a hot skillet. He said morality was important, but only after the election. It's nothing more than a distraction for now.

Carson's an idiot savant. Talented in one craft, a fucking idiot in the rest of life.

Boy, you got that right. He was so out of his depth this morning that Scarborough had to just stop the conversation and ask, "Why don't you just answer the question?" And Carson just continued to sputter and talk about the economy of the U.S. in 1850, like it was something he had memorized.

Carson's answer is that nobody should care about this manufactured scandal when the country is a train about to go off the tracks...an answer that obviously didn't sit well with Joe, Katy and the other MSNBC reporter because THEY went ballistic when Carson wouldn't play their game and focus on the Trump sex "scandal"!

It is a scandal, and either the right thinks morality is important or not. Evidently they don't think it is.

It's a "scandal" that was invented by the Clinton camp to counter the damning Wikileaks email dump they knew was coming out. You could see this coming a mile away and Ben Carson said as much. The woman who swore Donald Trump assaulted her on that airplane flight? Her claims have already been called into question by another woman who said she was on that flight sitting by them in first class and saw NOTHING like what the woman claimed!

Where was the other woman sitting? Was she in the same row? Was she in another row and was able to see over the high back seats? Was the woman watching them for the entire flight? More info needed before credibility can be determined.

It's a "scandal" that was invented by the Clinton camp to counter the damning Wikileaks email dump they knew was coming out. You could see this coming a mile away and Ben Carson said as much. The woman who swore Donald Trump assaulted her on that airplane flight? Her claims have already been called into question by another woman who said she was on that flight sitting by them in first class and saw NOTHING like what the woman claimed!

Where was the other woman sitting? Was she in the same row? Was she in another row and was able to see over the high back seats? Was the woman watching them for the entire flight? More info needed before credibility can be determined.

So the accuser of Trump should be believed without "more info" but the person who said it never happened shouldn't be?

This whole thing is bullshit. It's a political hit carried out by the sleaziest political machine since the Kennedy's and their sycophants in the main stream media who's only purpose is to provide another story other than what's been revealed in the Wikileaks email dump.

So the accuser of Trump should be believed without "more info" but the person who said it never happened shouldn't be?

They both need to establish credibility. The molested woman's claim matches the way Trump claims he behaves.

All of these accusations against Trump that you're hearing right now will disappear like a fart in the wind as soon as the election happens. This is the worst performance by "journalists" in decades. They're no better than a State controlled news outlet like the Soviet controlled Pravda.

It's a "scandal" that was invented by the Clinton camp to counter the damning Wikileaks email dump they knew was coming out. You could see this coming a mile away and Ben Carson said as much. The woman who swore Donald Trump assaulted her on that airplane flight? Her claims have already been called into question by another person who said they were on that flight in first class and didn't see what the woman claimed.

Quit whining. Your party nominated a crazy sleaze bag. Not my fault.

So you're buying that this all came out weeks before the election...at the same time as the Wikileaks email dump...and even though Donald Trump has been running for the office of the President for well over a year now? You're REALLY buying that!

Forum List

Back