Ben Carson Meltdown: "Can you turn her mic off?"

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Trump's surrogates are failing right and left. A segment on Morning Joe a few minutes ago has Carson getting angry and asking that Katy Kay's mic be turned off when she pressed him for explanations of Trump's sexual allegations. Wow, the Sleepy dwarf turned into Grumpy!

If I can find the segment on YT or elsewhere I will post it here.

Updated:

‘Can You Turn Her Microphone Off Please?!’: This Ben Carson Interview Goes From Nuts to Nuclear

Morning Joe Erupts After Ben Carson Asks for Katty Kay’s Mic to Be Cut

Last edited:
Trump's surrogates are failing right and left. A segment on Morning Joe a few minutes ago has Carson getting angry and asking that Katy Kay's mic be turned off when she pressed him for explanations of Trump's sexual allegations. Wow, the Sleepy dwarf turned into Grumpy!

It's probably on MSNBC.com. Just one more phoney Christian.

It's probably on MSNBC.com. Just one more phoney Christian.

Yes, Morning Joe

It took these phoney RW Christians about 1 minute to 'forgive' Trump when the accounts of his wrongdoings came out.

How many of them would you guess have forgiven Bill Clinton?

lol, is the Bible Republican?

You must be racist talking about a black man like that

You just admitted you're a racist by your own standards and you don't even know it.

No I was pointing out what you asshats do when someone dares to criticize Obungles. Of course you're too stupid to grasp it

RWnuts have been calling anyone who criticized Carson a racist ever since he got into politics.

Sort of like left loons calling anyone who criticizes Obungles a racist? See where this is going Dumb Deer? LOL You really are stupid

You just admitted you're a racist by your own standards and you don't even know it.

No I was pointing out what you asshats do when someone dares to criticize Obungles. Of course you're too stupid to grasp it
You are off topic. This isn't about President Obama, this is about Carson being interviewed about Drumpf.

You're funny talking about off topic.

Speaking of a stupid failure to grasp things, when you log on here, you may see posts you don't like or want to see. Could you be a bit more mature perhaps? I've never seen more than two or three birdbath deep childish sentences from you per post. Ever. Could you up your game a bit please? Surely you have more than this to offer, please?

People actually watch Morning Joe? Must just be lib basement dwellers. Most people work.

Forum List

Back