Boycott CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC that support Hillary

nc trump

Rookie
Oct 14, 2016
I don't know about anyone else but I am sick and tired of CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC news channels that are Hillary supporters. They make millions of dollars off people like me and you that watch their shows and all they do is trash trump. Their are only a few people like Sean Hannity at FOX NEWS that support trump. I bet if every trump supporter would stop watching these news channels and hurt their ratings they might change. Every trump supporter should get the message out to everyone they know to stop watching these news stations. When you hurt there ratings they can't survive.

Must be another free loading democrat that wants everything given to them. Free phone... food stamps. I really think you people are brain washed by the corruption that is going on and the fact the Hillary is stealing from every american

Must be another free loading democrat that wants everything given to them. Free phone... food stamps. I really think you people are brain washed by the corruption that is going on and the fact the Hillary is stealing from every american
trump and governor cracka mccroy are going down in flames here in NC

trump ad governor cracka mccroy are going own in flames here in NC
More racism, brought to you by the DNC faithful.

The is no legitimate news anymore.
Those channels have been B.S. for a long time now and should have bothered the avg citizen way before the elections.
People should be upset of all the false reporting and twisted words and rediculous implications made by those reinvented commentaries. It's been going on for a long time now.
It's a serious abuse and is an insult to our intelligence.
Don't just protest and boycot, go a step further and protest to have their broadcast licenses revoked for abuses, purposeful propaganda, manipulation, and false reporting with ill intent, some which has caused harm and violence.

That's all democrats know how to do is pull the racism card and expect everyone to kneel down. Trump supporters don't kneel they stand and fight.

The is no legitimate news anymore.
Those channels have been B.S. for a long time now and should have bothered the avg citizen way before the elections.
People should be upset of all the false reporting and twisted words and rediculous implications made by those reinvented commentaries. It's been going on for a long time now.
It's a serious abuse and is an insult to our intelligence.
Don't just protest and boycot, go a syep further and protest to have their broadcast licenses revoked for abuses, purposeful propaganda, manipulation, and false reporting with ill intent, some which has caused harm and violence.
Agreed. I am fed up with the crap that is on all these news channels are doing just to get crooked Hillary elected but the people who vote for her are the first to cry when the economy tanks. Just like obamacare

I think we need to do our part and get the word out to boycott these news channels. That is the only way these people will stop this is if you hit there wallets.

We need to only pay attention to non-crazy media sites, like WND, breitbart and infowars.

Only they know the real truth.

Like Obama was born in Kenya, FEMA internment camps, and Jade Helms takeover of Texas.

All those turned out to be true, so we should believe them.

Maybe all the trump supporters
We need to only pay attention to non-crazy media sites, like WND, breitbart and infowars.

Like Obama was born in Kenya, FEMA internment camps, and Jade Helms takeover of Texas.

I do enjoy watching inforwars. No matter how many WikiLeaks stories come out the other news channels just simply don't report on them because they know all of them are true.

I do enjoy watching inforwars. No matter how many WikiLeaks stories come out the other news channels just simply don't report on them because they know all of them are true.

Of course. Because it's all a big conspiracy theorists by the Clintons/globalits/media/UN/Soros/Jews to take away American sovereignty and impose sharia to make babies with American white women.

trump and governor cracka mccroy are going down in flames here in NC
So is the collective IQ of that state....

Of course. Because it's all a big conspiracy theorists by the Clintons/globalits/media/UN/Soros/Jews to take away American sovereignty and impose sharia to make babies with American white women.
As opposed to believing wingnut conspiracies about inherent racist genes in white people and "white privilege"?

Sorry moron, but your side ideas only survive due to monopolies and dogma.

As opposed to believing wingnut conspiracies about inherent racist genes in white people and "white privilege"?

Sorry moron, but your side ideas only survive due to monopolies and dogma.

Nobody is saying such things at the top of the ticket, or any respectable people for that matter, unlike your Orange Jesus and your media.

Back into the Swamp of Crazy you go.

Cuv4Fa4WIAEkIlQ.jpg

I quit CNN at least 10 years ago, maybe 15. I started hitting the mute button when any msm started in on politics, which is in huge supply around this time. Now I only have streaming so don't click on the political stuff, which is most of it. But I'm finding other sources for hurricane, flooding etc for the rest of the news.

If Trump supporters watched legitimate news channels instead of the propaganda outlet, they wouldn't be so fookin' crazy.
You have is ass backwards as usual. You are brainwashed. They spend 30 seconds wikileak revelations that harm our country to 5 minutes of allegations against Trump. You think that's even reporting because you've been hypnotized and live in a trance.

Yes, so where does the OP want you to get your news. FOX? probably, but not Sheppard Smith. Breitbart? No doubt. Russia Today? Yea, he is probably an employee.

Forum List

Back