Ben Carson Meltdown: "Can you turn her mic off?"

Of course I've seen the clip! How would I know that Carson smiled after making the turn off her mic comment? He didn't melt down. Considering he was constantly being talked over by one of the three MSNBC "interviewers" he remained remarkably calm. The only thing that approached a melt down was Joe Scarborough getting huffy when Carson referred to "you folks in the media" as if that was an insult of some kind!

Sorry, but you're trying to twist it just like a good rightie should. Good luck. No one buys it. Here's proof. Not smiling but chastising her.

screenshot%202016-10-14%2011.12.31.png

You're unbelievable. Do you want me to bring up the screen shot where he's smiling? You think you can fool people by pretending that he didn't and posting a picture like that? At 4:40 of that tape he asks if someone can turn her mic off because Katty Kat AND Joe Scarborough are both talking over his answer having hissy fits because he won't give them what they want and he makes the turn off her mic comment, smiles and laughs.

Ben Carson didn't lose his cool. On the contrary he stood his ground while the entire MSNBC "crew" tried to goad him into losing his cool. Your string is based on bullshit, Waiting!

He petulantly attacked Katty Kay for asking him a yes or no question.

He wasn't "petulant"...he wasn't even annoyed! When Katty, Joe and the other woman ALL started talking over him he smiled and made a joke about turning off her mic! You liberals can't even tell the difference between a tongue and cheek remark delivered with a big smile and someone being upset! This entire string is a joke!

Obviously you weren't watching the meltdown. Your description doesn't match what was seen on television.

I watched the clip several times...THERE WAS NO "MELTDOWN"! The closest someone got to being "petulant" as a matter of fact is Joe Scarborough...who for some unknown reason took offense at being referred to as "you folks in the media"! Why someone would get pissy about THAT is something you'll have to explain!

Quit whining. Your party nominated a crazy sleaze bag. Not my fault.
It's IS your fault for thinking he is somehow worse than the national disaster known as Hillary Clinton. Obviously nothing he did was serious enough to merit mention at the time, now it's life and death?

You're a bad joke.

He wasn't trying to be our president at the time. The requirements for president are different than the requirements for spoiled rich guy.
....IF you are a Republican. He's been around for a while now and this garbage just comes out so your theory makes no sense.

Your evaluation of the facts makes no sense. His garbage has been well known for a long time. He has bragged about it for years.

It's IS your fault for thinking he is somehow worse than the national disaster known as Hillary Clinton. Obviously nothing he did was serious enough to merit mention at the time, now it's life and death?

You're a bad joke.

He wasn't trying to be our president at the time. The requirements for president are different than the requirements for spoiled rich guy.
....IF you are a Republican. He's been around for a while now and this garbage just comes out so your theory makes no sense.

Your evaluation of the facts makes no sense. His garbage has been well known for a long time. He has bragged about it for years.
Now you're down to trolling.

Waiting tried to lie and say Carson wasn't smiling as he made his can you turn off the mic comment. Why? Because Waiting wants to portray Carson as coming unhinged under questioning by the MSNBC interviewers. That wasn't even close to what happened though. Even though they outnumbered him 3 to 1 and continually talked over his answers because they couldn't steer the interview in the direction they wanted to take it, Carson remained completely unflustered and continued to talk about serious issues that confront the country.

You're a bad joke.

For years? Yet this tape is released and the women accusing Trump are trotted out weeks before the election? If you can't see this for EXACTLY what it is...a political smear job carried out by the sleaziest group of people I've ever seen...then you are either incredibly naive or incredible dishonest!

You're a bad joke.

Which part of my post do you doubt?

You're a bad joke.

Which part of my post do you doubt?
See above.

You're a bad joke.

For years? Yet this tape is released and the women accusing Trump are trotted out weeks before the election? If you can't see this for EXACTLY what it is...a political smear job carried out by the sleaziest group of people I've ever seen...then you are either incredibly naive or incredible dishonest!

Is that your biggest concern? Why has the right been talking about an October surprise for so long? Could it be because all that wikileaks crap was held until now?

You're a bad joke.

Is that your biggest concern? Why has the right been talking about an October surprise for so long? Could it be because all that wikileaks crap was held until now?

Are you now claiming that the Trump Campaign controls Julian Assange and WikiLeaks? Back that up with some kind of proof! Assange is a third party in this...a source that has the goods on Clinton and the Democrats and is releasing what he has. The Trump smear is to draw attention away from what's being revealed about Clinton. It's been done as nothing more than a diversion...and it's been set up for quite some time because the Clinton people know they're dirty and know how bad they look when people get a look at how they do business!

And Wikileaks has been releasing damaging thing about Clinton for months now. Was Assange holding some of the more damaging things? Probably. That doesn't make them less true however.

And Wikileaks has been releasing damaging thing about Clinton for months now. Was Assange holding some of the more damaging things? Probably. That doesn't make them less true however.

Does the fact that trump's victims are just now being known make them any less true?

Does the fact that trump's victims are just now being known make them any less true?

Yeah, actually it does. Why would you wait until weeks before the election to suddenly decide you're going to "come out" with your claim that Donald Trump sexually assaulted you? Why wouldn't you have done THAT back when he first announced that he was running for President if not before? Are you telling me that you honestly believe that 11 year old tape was suddenly discovered last week? It's so painfully obvious that this has been a coordinated effort by the Clinton political machine and the main stream media that it's laughable that anyone is even pretending otherwise.

Trump's surrogates are failing right and left. A segment on Morning Joe a few minutes ago has Carson getting angry and asking that Katy Kay's mic be turned off when she pressed him for explanations of Trump's sexual allegations. Wow, the Sleepy dwarf turned into Grumpy!

If I can find the segment on YT or elsewhere I will post it here.

Updated:

‘Can You Turn Her Microphone Off Please?!’: This Ben Carson Interview Goes From Nuts to Nuclear

Morning Joe Erupts After Ben Carson Asks for Katty Kay’s Mic to Be Cut
Carson is clearly a liar.

Yeah, actually it does. Why would you wait until weeks before the election to suddenly decide you're going to "come out" with your claim that Donald Trump sexually assaulted you? Why wouldn't you have done THAT back when he first announced that he was running for President if not before? Are you telling me that you honestly believe that 11 year old tape was suddenly discovered last week? It's so painfully obvious that this has been a coordinated effort by the Clinton political machine and the main stream media that it's laughable that anyone is even pretending otherwise.

You are really trying to make something out of nothing. Do you really think all those wikileaks releases are being released as soon as possible? Of course not. They have had them for a while and were waited for the best time to release them. What's-his-name even said he would release info just before the election. Quit whining.

You are really trying to make something out of nothing. Do you really think all those wikileaks releases are being released as soon as possible? Of course not. They have had them for a while and were waited for the best time to release them. What's-his-name even said he would release info just before the election. Quit whining.

I just said that Assange was holding things back and not releasing it all at once! That doesn't make any of it untrue...does it? Do you even hear the Clinton camp trying to deny that what's in the emails was authentic? I'm sorry, Bulldog but I'm pretty sure Assange has something saved that is really damaging to Hillary. The question then becomes...what excuse are the main stream media going to use not to cover what's been exposed if the Trump "sexual assault" smear is losing steam?

Trump's surrogates are failing right and left. A segment on Morning Joe a few minutes ago has Carson getting angry and asking that Katy Kay's mic be turned off when she pressed him for explanations of Trump's sexual allegations. Wow, the Sleepy dwarf turned into Grumpy!

If I can find the segment on YT or elsewhere I will post it here.

Updated:

‘Can You Turn Her Microphone Off Please?!’: This Ben Carson Interview Goes From Nuts to Nuclear

Morning Joe Erupts After Ben Carson Asks for Katty Kay’s Mic to Be Cut
Carson is clearly a liar.

Why? Because he's black and a conservative? This string is a farce. Carson handled the MSNBC crowd with remarkable aplomb. They WANTED him to lose his temper and they did their best to goad him into doing so by talking over him and pretending he hadn't answered their questions but Carson was smiling as he waited for them to stop ranting.

Forum List

Back