Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

Republicans are transforming into a anti-science party.

Obama believes the same thing, OH SNAP!
Link it, or STFU?

He claims to be a Christian does he not? Well there you go.

most Christians don't take the bible literally. that's only the fundie nutters.

but rightwingnut loons are so funny.

freaks.

The REAL freaks and REAL nuts are those who believe - unconditionally - that everything we see today came about without a plan or design, haphazardly, and without any help from a higher authority which they deny because in their world nothing that they can not touch or see or taste or smell simply does not exist.

That is why they have no idea what respect, love, ambition, decency or sacrifice is, because without spriritual guidance they never experienced any of those, which come naturally to those they routinely denigrate.

That is the reason they envy and hate those who are hard-working and industrious and have material possessions that they could only have if they stole it from those who worked for what they have.

These Darwinist hypocrites who insist on evolution which promotes the survival of the fittest want to destroy the financially fittest in order to steal from them all in the name of righting income inequality.

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

Republicans are transforming into a anti-science party.

Obama believes the same thing, OH SNAP!
Link it, or STFU?

He claims to be a Christian does he not? Well there you go.

most Christians don't take the bible literally. that's only the fundie nutters.

but rightwingnut loons are so funny.

freaks.

The REAL freaks and REAL nuts are those who believe - unconditionally - that everything we see today came about without a plan or design, haphazardly, and without any help from a higher authority which they deny because in their world nothing that they can not touch or see or taste or smell simply does not exist.

That is why they have no idea what respect, love, ambition, decency or sacrifice is, because without spriritual guidance they never experienced any of those, which come naturally to those they routinely denigrate.

That is the reason they envy and hate those who are hard-working and industrious and have material possessions that they could only have if they stole it from those who worked for what they have.

These Darwinist hypocrites who insist on evolution which promotes the survival of the fittest want to destroy the financially fittest in order to steal from them all in the name of righting income inequality.
So if there is a plan where is it written down at? We already know the bible has been totally wrong on several occasions. Are you saying its in the plans that kids are raped and murdered? If so what purpose does such a plan have?

Its like trying to carry a discussion with people who believe the Earth is flat. Their beliefs are absolute and their never ending question back is 'prove the Earth isn't flat', but no amount of evidence you present will be enough.

So for those who need to believe in magic and a flying grandpa in the sky, carry on. There are thousands of belief systems in human history that espoused exactly the same deity, under another name, as yours. You believe all those other thousands of deities and all those other billions of people were delusional and wrong, but you are right.

There is no evidence of any of them existing.

Its like trying to carry a discussion with people who believe the Earth is flat. Their beliefs are absolute and their never ending question back is 'prove the Earth isn't flat', but no amount of evidence you present will be enough.

So for those who need to believe in magic and a flying grandpa in the sky, carry on. There are thousands of belief systems in human history that espoused exactly the same deity, under another name, as yours. You believe all those other thousands of deities and all those other billions of people were delusional and wrong, but you are right.

Your hatred of religion and the vast majority of people on earth is noted and your post that's some first liberal projection especially this part "Their belief's are absolute".

Probably written down on the same place as the history of all the GREAT black African cultures and civilizations that only blacks can boast about.

Raping and murdering kids is far more prevalent in black communities - especially MUSLIM black communities - than anywhere else in the world with the possible exception of inner city slum ghettos like those in Detroit, Chicago, St.Louis, Miami. Baltimore, Los Angeles, Oakland, New Orleans, New York, Atlanta, Tampa, Cleveland, Phoenix, San Diego, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Houston, Orlando, Dallas etc. etc. or anywhere where blacks kill other blacks with impunity with the implied blessing of the first black president.

Personally I always wonder about the perception that north is the top of the earth and south is the bottom. Its weird because the ancients saw it exactly the opposite.

When he told man it was a "day", he knew who he was communicating with. He used THEIR word. Why would he be using the Mars clock? Is he fucking retard or a God?
Why would a God limit himself to what humans can deal with?
He would if he was communicating with them. Why would he intentionally mislead them? Your ridiculous premise doesnt hold water. Just concede the point already.
Why does anyone intentionally mislead anyone?
...because theyre liars. You should know all about being one of those.
So what proof do you have god is telling the truth?
He doesn't even exist, so he isn't capable of truth or lies.

Why would a God limit himself to what humans can deal with?
He would if he was communicating with them. Why would he intentionally mislead them? Your ridiculous premise doesnt hold water. Just concede the point already.
Who told you god was a he? Obviously god exists for you. You have god a sex.

Your hatred of religion and the vast majority of people on earth is noted and your post that's some first liberal projection especially this part "Their belief's are absolute".

You project your own misery out into the world. I don't hate, that is one of the preferred words that the ignorant use to pigeon-hole those they don't like. For you to believe anyone 'hates the vast majority of people' is how an 8 year old would put things. Grow up, adults have very differing opinions and the people you don't like do not 'hate'. That is YOU and YOUR word coming from YOUR brain. I don't hate religion. I'm sorry for those who never get over that hurdle of needing a surrogate magical daddy who will make it all better.

The fact that you pose everything in such stark 'love vs hate' 'us vs them' betrays your own absolutism, just as I noted.

So have a Fresca and a Drake's coffee cake and relax Newman.

Your child like arguments amuse me. Is this drivel the best you've got?

You project your own misery out into the world. I don't hate, that is one of the preferred words that the ignorant use to pigeon-hole those they don't like. For you to believe anyone 'hates the vast majority of people' is how an 8 year old would put things. Grow up, adults have very differing opinions and the people you don't like do not 'hate'. That is YOU and YOUR word coming from YOUR brain. I don't hate religion. I'm sorry for those who never get over that hurdle of needing a surrogate magical daddy who will make it all better.

The fact that you pose everything in such stark 'love vs hate' 'us vs them' betrays your own absolutism, just as I noted.

Oh please liberals are the biggest haters on the planet, hell what don't those freaks hate. They run around foaming at the mouth demonizing and attacking anyone who does not conform to their godless heathen views. Hell liberals hate their own species the people are screwed up mentally.

The exposure of you admitting god exists for you has left you unable to address the point. Why did you give god a sex in your mind if god doesnt exist?

The exposure of you admitting god exists for you has left you unable to address the point. Why did you give god a sex in your mind if god doesnt exist?
Thor doesn't exist either, yet we all know he's a man. Was MAN made in God's image or not? Why does an atheist like me know more about your God than you do?

Thor doesn't exist either, yet we all know he's a man. Was MAN made in God's image or not? Why does an atheist like me know more about your God than you do?
Thor could have been a man or a woman. What made you think different? If man was made in gods image whoes image was woman made from? What made you think you know more about my god than I do?

Oh please liberals are the biggest haters on the planet, hell what don't those freaks hate. They run around foaming at the mouth demonizing and attacking anyone who does not conform to their godless heathen views. Hell liberals hate their own species the people are screwed up mentally.

When you look at the rest of humanity, and think they all hate, it isn't all of them...

Take a hint...

When you look at the rest of humanity, and think they all hate, it isn't all of them...

Take a hint...

I'm not looking at the rest of humanity, just liberals, they are a small percentage. I don't know maybe its a genetic flaw hell one day they may find a cure for liberalism.

Take a hint...

I'm not looking at the rest of humanity, just liberals, they are a small percentage. I don't know maybe its a genetic flaw hell one day they may find a cure for liberalism.
No liberals, no America. As long as there are people more moral and smarter than you, there will be liberals.

Thor could have been a man or a woman. What made you think different? If man was made in gods image whoes image was woman made from? What made you think you know more about my god than I do?
Your ridiculous questions gave you away.

Difficult questions always expose your ignorance to the readers of this forum.

Difficult questions always expose your ignorance to the readers of this forum.
No one but you believes that. Shut up, cave monkey.

Forum List

Back