Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

Republicans are transforming into a anti-science party.

Ok hero, if you're such a science geek, tell us without looking it up, what is the oldest mineral on earth and how many years old it is estimated to be? I'll even give ya a hint, it's successors are used in jewelry today.

Ridiculous argument, conservatives have a propensity to rely on the 'I know this one thing therefore I win all arguments and am as smart as anyone else'.

What is the oldest species, what is the oldest tree, what is the oldest settlement, what is the oldest planet. If you feel compelled to look these things up I'm glad, the more education and knowledge every person gets the more they can make rational decisions and choices. Using knowledge of a single thing to try to prove superiority is ludicrous. 'How much does the Earth weigh'? Interesting trivia. What elements make up the Earth, how did they form, what concentrations of elements are there in the Earth and the Sun. How many years did single-celled organisms dominate the Earth and what changed, when, and where are all those organisms now. Better to dive deep than look down into a puddle, see a snail, and think yourself Charles Darwin.

Mathew is right, Republicans have become the anti-science party. The rejection of the absolute fact of Global Warming is the most dangerous example of this. The science on this was settled 15 years ago yet you still have a major political party denying the scientific reality. And millions, if not billions, of people will pay the price for the delay in doing something about it.

So the science was settled 15 years ago, tell me, are all the catastrophic proficiencies, made back then, for 2015 our current reality?

Come on hero, tell us which predictions have come to pass, be very specific.

BTW, the answer to my question is zircon, estimated to be 4-4.2 billion years old, it predates all known rocks by a couple of billion years . I know this because one of my hobbies is gemology.

LOL Why are message boards populated with people like you who think magic is real and knowledge is subjective.

The science is settled on Global Warming and has been for 15 years. This knowledge is too scary for you and other cons but fear is irrelevant.

Global Warming is real and accelerating.

And its good you have a hobby other than the internet, glad to hear it.

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

The guy believes in Creationism, so, therefore, he equates to the Muslim Brotherhood or ISIS?

You (and those who think like you) are full of shit, clean up to your ears, on this one.

LOL,,,,

The guy believes in Creationism, so, therefore, he equates to the Muslim Brotherhood or ISIS?

You (and those who think like you) are full of shit, clean up to your ears, on this one.

That is exactly what the isis forces on the people they rule...You learn and read the koran or you are shit out of luck. Wake the fuck up.

My point is isis and christian fundies both want to destroy science and demand that people limit themselves to god.

LOL,,,,

That is exactly what the isis forces on the people they rule...You learn and read the koran or you are shit out of luck. Wake the fuck up.

My point is isis and christian fundies both want to destroy science and demand that people limit themselves to god.
It is a false and disingenuous generality-as-faux-equivalency.

Try siding with your own kind for once, eh?

. assuming one believes in G-d, no one knows how long a day was during the creation.
Um, yes we do know. God wouldnt use the word "day" if it took more than 24 hours. Of all people, he should be able to properly use simple words. To say otherwise is ridiculous. Unless you are suggesting hes a horrible fucking communicator, in which case the bible is completely misunderstood from start to finish.
I like how you know what God would do? Interesting, but tell us, even with just the few planets near us, why would God choose the earth as His day?

Planet Day Length
Mercury 1,408 hours
Venus 5,832 hours
Earth 24 hours
Mars 25 hours
Jupiter 10 hours
Saturn 11 hours
Uranus 17 hours
Neptune 16 hours

How long is one day on other planets? :: NASA Space Place
When he told man it was a "day", he knew who he was communicating with. He used THEIR word. Why would he be using the Mars clock? Is he fucking retard or a God?

LOL,,,,

Ok hero, if you're such a science geek, tell us without looking it up, what is the oldest mineral on earth and how many years old it is estimated to be? I'll even give ya a hint, it's successors are used in jewelry today.

Ridiculous argument, conservatives have a propensity to rely on the 'I know this one thing therefore I win all arguments and am as smart as anyone else'.

What is the oldest species, what is the oldest tree, what is the oldest settlement, what is the oldest planet. If you feel compelled to look these things up I'm glad, the more education and knowledge every person gets the more they can make rational decisions and choices. Using knowledge of a single thing to try to prove superiority is ludicrous. 'How much does the Earth weigh'? Interesting trivia. What elements make up the Earth, how did they form, what concentrations of elements are there in the Earth and the Sun. How many years did single-celled organisms dominate the Earth and what changed, when, and where are all those organisms now. Better to dive deep than look down into a puddle, see a snail, and think yourself Charles Darwin.

Mathew is right, Republicans have become the anti-science party. The rejection of the absolute fact of Global Warming is the most dangerous example of this. The science on this was settled 15 years ago yet you still have a major political party denying the scientific reality. And millions, if not billions, of people will pay the price for the delay in doing something about it.

So the science was settled 15 years ago, tell me, are all the catastrophic proficiencies, made back then, for 2015 our current reality?

Come on hero, tell us which predictions have come to pass, be very specific.

BTW, the answer to my question is zircon, estimated to be 4-4.2 billion years old, it predates all known rocks by a couple of billion years . I know this because one of my hobbies is gemology.

LOL Why are message boards populated with people like you who think magic is real and knowledge is subjective.

The science is settled on Global Warming and has been for 15 years. This knowledge is too scary for you and other cons but fear is irrelevant.

Global Warming is real and accelerating.

And its good you have a hobby other than the internet, glad to hear it.

Yet you can't provide even one example of an accurate alarmist prediction. GOOD JOB!!!!!!...................LAMO

no one should be "allowed to slide" on that issue.

but it's not like the "base" is going to object.

and the rest of us already know he's a nutter
You're the nutter sweetie....What is a day before the earth was created? I generally say 6 stages, but who's to say how long a day was before the earth was created? Sorry, but we didn't appear here, by chance, developing from algae.
How do you know we didnt develop from algae? That was rhetorical. You have no clue how we got here nor can you prove it.

no but he'll rant and patronize me because it makes him feel superior.

it's kind of funny given his reliance on nonsense.
Was it G-d inspired pond scum? or did it just happen by chance?
Is that what you call science? Chance? Youre probably closer to the truth and what I believe than you know.
Science?..What science? Science proved we developed from pond scum?..When did happen?:dunno:

LOL,,,,

You have your faith and Charles Darwin is your messiah

. assuming one believes in G-d, no one knows how long a day was during the creation.
Um, yes we do know. God wouldnt use the word "day" if it took more than 24 hours. Of all people, he should be able to properly use simple words. To say otherwise is ridiculous. Unless you are suggesting hes a horrible fucking communicator, in which case the bible is completely misunderstood from start to finish.
I like how you know what God would do? Interesting, but tell us, even with just the few planets near us, why would God choose the earth as His day?

Planet Day Length
Mercury 1,408 hours
Venus 5,832 hours
Earth 24 hours
Mars 25 hours
Jupiter 10 hours
Saturn 11 hours
Uranus 17 hours
Neptune 16 hours

When he told man it was a "day", he knew who he was communicating with. He used THEIR word. Why would he be using the Mars clock? Is he fucking retard or a God?
Why would a God limit himself to what humans can deal with?

You're the nutter sweetie....What is a day before the earth was created? I generally say 6 stages, but who's to say how long a day was before the earth was created? Sorry, but we didn't appear here, by chance, developing from algae.
How do you know we didnt develop from algae? That was rhetorical. You have no clue how we got here nor can you prove it.

Is that what you call science? Chance? Youre probably closer to the truth and what I believe than you know.
Science?..What science? Science proved we developed from pond scum?..When did happen?:dunno:
Long ago...

The science they taught you in school. You know....the same subject that told you we share some of the same DNA with fish and chimps and gorillas are our closest genetic relatives?

Planet Day Length
Mercury 1,408 hours
Venus 5,832 hours
Earth 24 hours
Mars 25 hours
Jupiter 10 hours
Saturn 11 hours
Uranus 17 hours
Neptune 16 hours

He would if he was communicating with them. Why would he intentionally mislead them? Your ridiculous premise doesnt hold water. Just concede the point already.

Planet Day Length
Mercury 1,408 hours
Venus 5,832 hours
Earth 24 hours
Mars 25 hours
Jupiter 10 hours
Saturn 11 hours
Uranus 17 hours
Neptune 16 hours

He would if he was communicating with them. Why would he intentionally mislead them? Your ridiculous premise doesnt hold water. Just concede the point already.
Try not telling God what he can or cannot do, or why he might or might not do it eh? He's God, not a candy machine that accepts prayers...

Last edited:

Planet Day Length
Mercury 1,408 hours
Venus 5,832 hours
Earth 24 hours
Mars 25 hours
Jupiter 10 hours
Saturn 11 hours
Uranus 17 hours
Neptune 16 hours

Why does anyone intentionally mislead anyone?

I'm not suggesting anything except that you're entitled to your beliefs and need to leave the rest of us alone. :cuckoo:

Try not telling God what he can or cannot do, or why he might or might not do it eh? He's God, not a candy machine that accepts prayers...
That isnt a response to what i said. "Hes god, he can do whatever he wants" is not a legitimate counter debate, therefore i guess we can assume you have exhausted your ability to defend your position.

I'm not suggesting anything except that you're entitled to your beliefs and need to leave the rest of us alone. :cuckoo:
This is a forum where people respond to what other people say. I did that. What is the problem here? Perhaps youre just getting uncomfortable with the logic im presenting. It kind of makes you look stupid, right?

Planet Day Length
Mercury 1,408 hours
Venus 5,832 hours
Earth 24 hours
Mars 25 hours
Jupiter 10 hours
Saturn 11 hours
Uranus 17 hours
Neptune 16 hours

...because theyre liars. You should know all about being one of those.

Planet Day Length
Mercury 1,408 hours
Venus 5,832 hours
Earth 24 hours
Mars 25 hours
Jupiter 10 hours
Saturn 11 hours
Uranus 17 hours
Neptune 16 hours

...because theyre liars. You should know all about being one of those.
So what proof do you have god is telling the truth?

Forum List

Back