Ben and Jerry team up with move on dot the org to create democrat inspired ice cream flavors

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream are teaming up with MoveOn.org to hold a contest for a new line of Democrat-inspired ice cream flavors.
Ben and Jerry team up with MoveOn.org to create Democrat-inspired ice cream flavors

Hopefully these anti american pricks lose some stock moneyeeeeeee, DON'T BUY their DEMOCRATIC BS ICE CREAM don't support a slave driving bastard who wants to control the world ( Soros) and day by day is doing it under false bs he feeds his idiots who aren't intelligent enough to realize his slick pysche. warfare used on them.
Oh &
First off " MOVEON.ORG" is funded and supported by SOROS they very pos loser you should all hate yet the idiots who can't pieces together his ties with the nazis is mind blowing amazing. The dumb bastard admits what he id and who he's associated with, where he grew up etc... He did an interview on sixty minutrs.

The pos funds ANTIFA, BLM............. FOLLOW THE MONEY STOOGES!!

Last edited:
I wonder if Blind Whore (the OP), bothered to even read the whole link, because if you click on the "click to read more" button, it goes on to say this........

From the OP's link.....................................

The contest, though ice-cream related, is not associated with Ben & Jerry’s Homemade, Inc.

MoveOn.org will also send fundraising pitches for each of the candidates as part of the contest, Politico reported.

I wonder if Blind Whore (the OP), bothered to even read the whole link, because if you click on the "click to read more" button, it goes on to say this........

The contest, though ice-cream related, is not associated with Ben & Jerry’s Homemade, Inc.

MoveOn.org will also send fundraising pitches for each of the candidates as part of the contest, Politico reported.
What a dishonest cop-out. This is about the actual Marxist dupes Ben and Jerry of the ice cream variety pushing neocon democrat long shots.
B& J is probably the only thing I consciously boycott because they endorse drug abuse among children. There is a special place in hell for morons like them.

• Banned

What a dishonest cop-out. This is about the actual Marxist dupes Ben and Jerry of the ice cream variety pushing neocon democrat long shots.
B& J is probably the only thing I consciously boycott because they endorse drug abuse among children. There is a special place in hell for morons like them.

That's how stupid DEMS are you would think they would learn a lesson on " DON'T GO POITICAL" , they aren't rich enoug to take hits like lets say apple, google, etc...........

Got a link to show that Ben and Jerry endorse drug abuse among children, or is this more crap you pulled outta your ass?

Better Dead Than Red Velvet Ice Cream

Last edited:
I haven’t bought B&J’s ice cream in years. Not since I found out they donated to anti-gun charities.

So this crap doesn’t surprise me in the least.

Got a link to show that Ben and Jerry endorse drug abuse among children, or is this more crap you pulled outta your ass?
I’ve cream varieties like Cherry Garcia (celebrated drug addict), Magic Brownies, Half-Baked, etc.
Their entire image is rooted in counterculture. Ice cream appeals to kids. Do the math. I’m sorry, you’re a lefty and can’t do logic. Go find a non-democrat to explain it to you.

I’ve cream varieties like Cherry Garcia (celebrated drug addict), Magic Brownies, Half-Baked, etc.
Their entire image is rooted in counterculture. Ice cream appeals to kids. Do the math. I’m sorry, you’re a lefty and can’t do logic. Go find a non-democrat to explain it to you.

Really? Just because they honored a famous musician in a variety of ice cream they support drug abuse among children? Half Baked, refers to the fact that there is half baked cookie dough in the mix, but is also a clever play on words for those in the 420 culture.

But...............saying that they support drug abuse among kids is stretching it a bit far.

Really? Just because they honored a famous musician in a variety of ice cream they support drug abuse among children? Half Baked, refers to the fact that there is half baked cookie dough in the mix, but is also a clever play on words for those in the 420 culture.

But...............saying that they support drug abuse among kids is stretching it a bit far.
You’re being obtuse again. Dishonest. The names conjure the culture and you know it. Creepy shit.

You’re being obtuse again. Dishonest. The names conjure the culture and you know it. Creepy shit.

Here is a list of ALL their ice cream flavors. I've highlighted the ones that could be considered "drug culture".

The Complete List of Ben & Jerry’s Flavors

Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake
Chillin’ the Roast
Chocolate Shake It
Gimme S’more
Glampfire Trail Mix
One Sweet World
Pecan Sticky Buns
Americone Dream
Banana Split
Blondie Ambition
Boom Chocolatta Cookie Core
Bourbon Pecan Pie
Brewed to Matter
Brownie Batter Core
Cheesecake Brownie
Cherry Garcia -
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Chocolate Therapy
Chubby Hubby
Chunky Monkey
Cinnamon Buns
Coconuts for Caramel Core
Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch
Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz!
Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Core
Everything But The…
Half Baked -
Karamel Sutra Core
Keep Caramel & Cookie On
Milk & Cookies
Mint Chocolate Cookie
New York Super Fudge Chunk
Oat of This Swirled
Peanut Buttah Cookie Core
Peanut Butter Cup
Peanut Butter Fudge Core
Peanut Butter World
Phish Food -
Pistachio Pistachio
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Red Velvet Cake
S’mores
Salted Caramel Almond
Salted Caramel Core
Spectacular Speculoos Cookie Core
Strawberry Cheesecake
The Tonight Dough
Triple Caramel Chunk
Truffle Kerfuffle
Urban Bourbon
Vanilla
Vanilla Caramel Fudge
Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch

That is a total of 54 flavors, and only THREE of them could be considered "drug culture". I even included Phish Food, because you seem to think Cherry Garcia is a drug reference rather than an honor bestowed on the lead singer of one of the most famous bands Grateful Dead.

And by the way, Magic Brownies isn't one of their flavors anymore.

Last edited:
Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream are teaming up with MoveOn.org to hold a contest for a new line of Democrat-inspired ice cream flavors.
Ben and Jerry team up with MoveOn.org to create Democrat-inspired ice cream flavors

Hopefully these anti american pricks lose some stock moneyeeeeeee, DON'T BUY their DEMOCRATIC BS ICE CREAM don't support a slave driving bastard who wants to control the world ( Soros) and day by day is doing it under false bs he feeds his idiots who aren't intelligent enough to realize his slick pysche. warfare used on them.
Oh &
First off " MOVEON.ORG" is funded and supported by SOROS they very pos loser you should all hate yet the idiots who can't pieces together his ties with the nazis is mind blowing amazing. The dumb bastard admits what he id and who he's associated with, where he grew up etc... He did an interview on sixty minutrs.

Hmmm..

Democrat Rape Rasberry?

Democrat drowning women in cars chocolate mint?

Oh &

Only an idiot leftist would waste the money on their ice cream...its so fucking over priced.

Oh &

Only an idiot leftist would waste the money on their ice cream...its so fucking over priced.

It is over priced isn't it. I like the organic shit myself.

Forum List

Back