#BelieveAllWomen!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Chicago Expelled a Male Student 4 Days Before Graduation Because His Ex Made a Dubious Sexual Violence Claim.

Cost of attending the University of Chicago: $75,735.

A former student who was expelled for sexual misconduct just four days before graduating is suing the University of Chicago for allegedly violating his due process rights.

He has also sued his accuser—his ex-girlfriend—which is a rare step for those seeking justice in such cases. Most lawsuits born of shoddy campus sexual misconduct adjudication solely target the institution.

This is a fucking witch hunt and innocent people are being hurt, badly.

Four years and they pull away your degree 4 days before you're done?

Those libs are fucking scum of the earth.

Listen to all women. Respect women's right to say no. And don't be a ding.

Chicago Expelled a Male Student 4 Days Before Graduation Because His Ex Made a Dubious Sexual Violence Claim.

A former student who was expelled for sexual misconduct just four days before graduating is suing the University of Chicago for allegedly violating his due process rights.

He has also sued his accuser—his ex-girlfriend—which is a rare step for those seeking justice in such cases. Most lawsuits born of shoddy campus sexual misconduct adjudication solely target the institution.
And that is his right...if it is found that the accusations were false, he should win, get his graduation and a tidy sum from his Ex. That's how the system works, you know.

Why do we not hear violent outrage from the Me-too’ers over false allegations? The penalty for false allegations should be at least the same as the actual crime. Every false allegation is a crime against a real victim of sexual assault.

And that is his right...if it is found that the accusations were false, he should win, get his graduation and a tidy sum from his Ex. That's how the system works, you know.
So he’s guilty until proven innocent.

If the system was working this would never have happened.

HOw do we know his next trial won't be as corrupted by liberals as his last one?

THis type of shit is common.

" Roe did not allege wrongdoing until her friends—to whom she had trash-talked Doe, and promised to stop seeing her ex—discovered she was still sleeping with him. She then claimed Doe had engaged in nonconsensual sex with her after she had passed out."

Why do we not hear violent outrage from the Me-too’ers over false allegations? The penalty for false allegations should be at least the same as the actual crime. Every false allegation is a crime against a real victim of sexual assault.

I agree with strong penalties for false allegations. It's a shame that all those right wingers, especially birthers, would have to file for bankruptcy though.

I agree with strong penalties for false allegations. It's a shame that all those right wingers, especially birthers, would have to file for bankruptcy though.

I was going to give you a gold star until you made the gratuitous birther remark. Rapist are equally distributed among both parties, but it appears false accusers are primarily on the left. I wonder why.......

I was going to give you a gold star until you made the gratuitous birther remark. Rapist are equally distributed among both parties, but it appears false accusers are primarily on the left. I wonder why.......

If you gave me a gold star, I would have to reread my post to see if it needed to be edited.

I agree.

BelieveWimminMockingbird.jpg

I agree.

Do you agree that the accuser in the op, the college board that believed it, and expelled the poor guy

are all scum of the earth, pieces of shit, that should be publicly shamed and driven from polite society?

And what about the lying hobags who falsely accuse?
lying hobags?
Ask any law enforcement officer or prosecutor how often that happens. It ain't many.
This man has a right to sue and if she was truly accusing him of rape in order to look "innocent" herself, she deserves to not only lose but be prosecuted for making a false report.
We are only hearing one side of the story, here, though, as the article itself admits. I like two sides before making a guess who is telling the truth.

And what about the lying hobags who falsely accuse?
lying hobags?
Ask any law enforcement officer or prosecutor how often that happens. It ain't many.
This man has a right to sue and if she was truly accusing him of rape in order to look "innocent" herself, she deserves to not only lose but be prosecuted for making a false report.
We are only hearing one side of the story, here, though, as the article itself admits. I like two sides before making a guess who is telling the truth.

I have friends in law enforcement. They tell me it does happen often.

Forum List

Back