#BelieveAllWomen!

A tale of two idiots.

Nope. The boy did nothing wrong and was fucked by libs for no reason.
Oh....that's been determined? for sure?

You were confident enough in the facts as presented to pass judgement on them, so don't try calling me on doing the same.

Defend your judgement, attack mine, or STFU.
If you had had the ability to read my first comment on this thread, you would have comprehended :)71:) that I am glad to see the legal system at work....that he is right to sue to get this straightened out and if he was wronged, to get compensation from both the school AND his ex. THAT is my judgement.....but you didn't bother (or couldn't) read my first comment.

Listen to all women. Respect women's right to say no. And don't be a ding.

Did you read, what people like you, did to this poor innocent guy?
It's as if the ONLY people who lie about crimes committed against them are women accusing men. Poor men....poor poor men. The world's greatest victims.

Wrong that would be you homos
Fascinating how you are fixed on that......again....when the topic of this thread had NOTHING to do with gay people......just silly straights.

Shiny objects fascinate you

I'm mocking you and your never ending man hating, moron
So.....you turned a thread into being about me. No. Sorry. Not interested. I'm happily married. I thought you were too. Seek Ms. Goodbar somewhere else.

A tale of two idiots.

Nope. The boy did nothing wrong and was fucked by libs for no reason.
Oh....that's been determined? for sure?

You were confident enough in the facts as presented to pass judgement on them, so don't try calling me on doing the same.

Defend your judgement, attack mine, or STFU.
If you had had the ability to read my first comment on this thread, you would have comprehended :)71:) that I am glad to see the legal system at work....that he is right to sue to get this straightened out and if he was wronged, to get compensation from both the school AND his ex. THAT is my judgement.....but you didn't bother (or couldn't) read my first comment.

Did you challenge the poster that called them both "idiots" or did you give him a pass and just challenge the one that defended the falsely accused guy?

I said "Listen," not automatically "believe."

That Kavanaugh accuser's accusations never saw the light of day thanks to an honest media that couldn't substantiate her claims, btw. I never heard her name once.

I already said that women making false accusations should be prosecuted. These continual threads bringing up isolated cases that "prove" women are liars just underscore the bias against women who do report forcible rape.

That Kavanaugh accuser's accusations never saw the light of day thanks to an honest media that couldn't substantiate her claims, btw. I never heard her name once.

I already said that women making false accusations should be prosecuted. These continual threads bringing up isolated cases that "prove" women are liars just underscore the bias against women who do report forcible rape.

The cases brought up showing that some women lie, are brought up in challenge to the witch hunt going on that calls for all women to be believed.

NO ONE is saying that "all women should NOT be believed" or "all women are liars".

Listen to all women. Respect women's right to say no. And don't be a ding.

It's as if the ONLY people who lie about crimes committed against them are women accusing men. Poor men....poor poor men. The world's greatest victims.

I said nothing like that, and you are defending the punishment of an innocent man.

You are the bad guy here, siding with and supporting injustice.
I believe in the justice system and letting it work thru the issue. You cry "male victim" immediately.

Who's the one supporting injustice here?

If that was true, you would be as concerned as I am, about the political and social and economic and physical THREATS, brought to bear on people to "believeallwomen",

as it is obviously a threat to the proper working of the legal system.

YOU and YOURS are the ones supporting Injustice.
Not interested in your #Believeallmen victimhood.

The cases brought up showing that some women lie, are brought up in challenge to the witch hunt going on that calls for all women to be believed.

NO ONE is saying that "all women should NOT be believed" or "all women are liars".
Of course some women lie. No one has said otherwise.......unless one is stupid enough to believe that #Believeallwomen represents "believe all women 100% of the time regardless of the evidence"....:71:

Of course some women lie. No one has said otherwise.......unless one is stupid enough to believe that #Believeallwomen represents "believe all women 100% of the time regardless of the evidence"....:71:

Actually that is exactly what is implied.

If not, why did the school feel the need to expel him right before graduation?

Isn't it interesting that we are not having a conversation about those catholic priests being victimized by all those accusers that "suddenly" bring up sexual assault from decades ago? What's up with that?

I said nothing like that, and you are defending the punishment of an innocent man.

I believe in the justice system and letting it work thru the issue. You cry "male victim" immediately.

If that was true, you would be as concerned as I am, about the political and social and economic and physical THREATS, brought to bear on people to "believeallwomen",

I've said nothing like that. Many men are rapists, their denials of their crimes should not be believed and they should serve long prison sentences.

Obviously.

Your claim that ANYTHING I said, claimed otherwise, is just shit coming out of your face anus.

That you went there, shows that you are NOT really concerned about the proper working of our legal system.

I read the article...did you? Looks like they did look into it and drew one conclusion that it was an abusive relationship. Let us hope that this lawsuit finds the truth.

Listen to all women. That is all anyone is saying. I think the inference behind these threads is indeed to justify dismissing all women's allegations. Maybe you don't believe that, but a lot of men do.

I've said nothing like that. Many men are rapists, their denials of their crimes should not be believed and they should serve long prison sentences.

Obviously.

Your claim that ANYTHING I said, claimed otherwise, is just shit coming out of your face anus.

That you went there, shows that you are NOT really concerned about the proper working of our legal system.
Why do you lie so glibly? Oh....that's right. Deplorable trumpanzees do that.....

Read my first post in this thread again.

Err, their name is "believe all women".

From the information we have from the op, it seems the college believed the woman, despite strong evidence that she was lying.

From the behavior of the left, in the Kavanaugh Hearing, they believed all the women, despite a complete lack of any evidence, decades after the fact, and with testimony to the contrary.

This is a witch hunt. Any person of good faith and intent should oppose it.

You do not.

Listen to all women. That is all anyone is saying. I think the inference behind these threads is indeed to justify dismissing all women's allegations. Maybe you don't believe that, but a lot of men do.

You are being overly generous to people on your side, and way to suspicious of people on the other side.

THe name of the hashtag is "believeallwomen" not "listentoallwomenandthenjudge".

The example in the OP, looks like the libs in the college believed the woman, despite STRONG evidence against her story.

The behavior we saw in the Kavanaugh Hearing showed libs believing the women despite a complete lack of any evidence.

Obviously.

Why do you lie so glibly? Oh....that's right. Deplorable trumpanzees do that.....

Read my first post in this thread again.

Nah, you called me a chimpl FUCK YOU.

I read the article...did you? Looks like they did look into it and drew one conclusion that it was an abusive relationship. Let us hope that this lawsuit finds the truth.

That doesn't answer my question.

Why the rush?

How does a movement that asks people to believe women when they accuse someone of wrongdoing NOT assume all accusations are factual?

His career was destroyed by false allegations --I don't recall conservatives coming to his defense
NEWS_150818867_AR_0_CJJRKCJEEAYM.jpg

This man spent 35 years of his life in prison over a false allegation, I don't recall conservative lawyers working pro-bono to get him exonerated
bain.jpg

Another man falsely accused of rape -- spent 17 yrs in prison -- don't recall any conservative lawyers coming to his defense to get him exonerated
maxresdefault.jpg

In fact, in most instances where there has been an effort to free people wrongfully convicted due to false allegations, police framing, prosecutorial misconduct -- it WAS NOT conservatives who led the charge -- like in Texas, where it took a "democrat" DA to get the ball rolling on forming "The Texas Conviction Integrity Unit" where tons of people have been exonerated after being falsely and/or wrongfully convicted.

Why 2015 was a record year for the wrongfully convicted

So you conservatives who feel all oppressed and under fire over the #Metoo movement -- black men been dealing with that for decades and you and your cult leader didn't give a fuck....just ask these 5 young men about being falsely accused
mezzanine_697.jpg.focalcrop.1200x630.50.10.jpg

I don't know the other pic you posted, but the Central Park 5 were clearly guilty.

It is an injustice, a racial injustice that those animals were released.
I rest my case......

This is why this conservative outrage over the Metoo movement is bullshit...

5 black men can be exonerated, have police officers force witnesses to lie, have ZERO DNA evidence, have the ACTUAL rapist confess to the crime, who ACTUALLY had DNA evidence linking him to the victim -- and you trump dick suckers will still say they are guilty.

And the reason you don't know about the other men I posted is because it doesn't fit the conservative narrative, so once again, fuck ya fake outrage over the MeToo movement.

Forum List

Back