#BelieveAllWomen!

Listen to all women. Respect women's right to say no. And don't be a ding.

And what about the lying hobags who falsely accuse?
lying hobags?
Ask any law enforcement officer or prosecutor how often that happens. It ain't many.
This man has a right to sue and if she was truly accusing him of rape in order to look "innocent" herself, she deserves to not only lose but be prosecuted for making a false report.
We are only hearing one side of the story, here, though, as the article itself admits. I like two sides before making a guess who is telling the truth.
Ask Bill Clinton.

Why do we not hear violent outrage from the Me-too’ers over false allegations? The penalty for false allegations should be at least the same as the actual crime. Every false allegation is a crime against a real victim of sexual assault.

I agree with strong penalties for false allegations. It's a shame that all those right wingers, especially birthers, would have to file for bankruptcy though.

I was going to give you a gold star until you made the gratuitous birther remark. Rapist are equally distributed among both parties, but it appears false accusers are primarily on the left. I wonder why.......

If you gave me a gold star, I would have to reread my post to see if it needed to be edited.

Ok, that was funny!

Did you read, what people like you, did to this poor innocent guy?
It's as if the ONLY people who lie about crimes committed against them are women accusing men. Poor men....poor poor men. The world's greatest victims.

I said nothing like that, and you are defending the punishment of an innocent man.

You are the bad guy here, siding with and supporting injustice.

It's as if the ONLY people who lie about crimes committed against them are women accusing men. Poor men....poor poor men. The world's greatest victims.
The only people who love the Stalinist approach of guilty until proven innocent are Democrats.

Unless it’s a Democrat accused.

Wrong that would be you homos

And let's be real about this.

This guy is a victim, of an out of control, and corrupt political movement.

He paid for 4 years of college, did the work, and FOUR DAYS before graduation, he was expelled for no reason, other than to appease a blood thirsty man hating mob.

This guy is FUCKED. His life, barring major redress, could very well be ruined.

THe people involved, in doing this are really bad actors, THey have done EVIL.

To minimize this, or defend it, is unforgivable.

His career was destroyed by false allegations --I don't recall conservatives coming to his defense
NEWS_150818867_AR_0_CJJRKCJEEAYM.jpg

This man spent 35 years of his life in prison over a false allegation, I don't recall conservative lawyers working pro-bono to get him exonerated
bain.jpg

Another man falsely accused of rape -- spent 17 yrs in prison -- don't recall any conservative lawyers coming to his defense to get him exonerated
maxresdefault.jpg

In fact, in most instances where there has been an effort to free people wrongfully convicted due to false allegations, police framing, prosecutorial misconduct -- it WAS NOT conservatives who led the charge -- like in Texas, where it took a "democrat" DA to get the ball rolling on forming "The Texas Conviction Integrity Unit" where tons of people have been exonerated after being falsely and/or wrongfully convicted.

Why 2015 was a record year for the wrongfully convicted

So you conservatives who feel all oppressed and under fire over the #Metoo movement -- black men been dealing with that for decades and you and your cult leader didn't give a fuck....just ask these 5 young men about being falsely accused
mezzanine_697.jpg.focalcrop.1200x630.50.10.jpg

His career was destroyed by false allegations --I don't recall conservatives coming to his defense

This man spent 35 years of his life in prison over a false allegation, I don't recall conservative lawyers working pro-bono to get him exonerated
bain.jpg

Another man falsely accused of rape -- spent 17 yrs in prison -- don't recall any conservative lawyers coming to his defense to get him exonerated
maxresdefault.jpg

In fact, in most instances where there has been an effort to free people wrongfully convicted due to false allegations, police framing, prosecutorial misconduct -- it WAS NOT conservatives who led the charge -- like in Texas, where it took a "democrat" DA to get the ball rolling on forming "The Texas Conviction Integrity Unit" where tons of people have been exonerated after being falsely and/or wrongfully convicted.

So you conservatives who feel all oppressed and under fire over the #Metoo movement -- black men been dealing with that for decades and you and your cult leader didn't give a fuck....just ask these 5 young men about being falsely accused

I don't know the other pic you posted, but the Central Park 5 were clearly guilty.

It is an injustice, a racial injustice that those animals were released.

I said nothing like that, and you are defending the punishment of an innocent man.

I believe in the justice system and letting it work thru the issue. You cry "male victim" immediately.

Who's the one supporting injustice here?

Fascinating how you are fixed on that......again....when the topic of this thread had NOTHING to do with gay people......just silly straights.

bain.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Well to be fair Hillary did say they all look alike :wtf:

I believe in the justice system and letting it work thru the issue. You cry "male victim" immediately.

Who's the one supporting injustice here?

If that was true, you would be as concerned as I am, about the political and social and economic and physical THREATS, brought to bear on people to "believeallwomen",

as it is obviously a threat to the proper working of the legal system.

YOU and YOURS are the ones supporting Injustice.

Fascinating how you are fixed on that......again....when the topic of this thread had NOTHING to do with gay people......just silly straights.

Shiny objects fascinate you

I'm mocking you and your never ending man hating, moron

Forum List

Back