Belichick or Brady

Belichick went 11-5 one year wit Matt Casell. The only decent QB he’s had that wasn’t Tom Brady.

Belichick went 11-5 one year wit Matt Casell. The only decent QB he’s had that wasn’t Tom Brady.
The Belicheat apologists like wrongwinger used to always bring up that fact everytime i pointed out that before brady came along and resurrected his career,he was a complete zero at cleveland with just one winning season in five years there,that it was brady that saved his ass from the toliet. Castle just happened to be a reliable quarterback they could count on obviously because if you use that warped logic they used that because Belicheat went 11-5 with castle,that makes him a good coach,then by that warped logic you got to say that tom haley of the chiefs is a good coach as well sense Haley went 10-6 with castle as well.:auiqs.jpg:

I am getting the last laugh on the belicheat apologists here that kept saying he was a great coach,I said like 15 years ago that once he lost Brady he would be exposed that he was not that good a coach,that it was brady that made him look good same as mike shannanahan was exposed he was not that good a coach that it was Elway that made him look good,shannahan could not win without Elway,and belicheat cant win without brady just as i said ten years ago or so.:auiqs.jpg:

a GOOD coach can win with other quarterbacks and get them to the playoffs like Joe Gibbs,Bill Cowher and Mike Holmgren always did.

even a former patriots player has said belicheat is not a very good coach,that it was all brady.thats pretty bad when even a former pats player says that.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Former New England Patriots DB Asante Samuel tweeted that current Pats head coach Bill Belichick was "average without Brady:biggrin:

Last edited:
Bill was a mediocre coach at BEST

It was all Tom
Quasar44 :yes_text12: the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year. Too bad others here cannot accept that reality like coach potatoe and rightwinger err WRONGwinger whom i am getting the last laugh on when he kept insisting he was a great coach when he had brady ignoring how he flopped at clevelaned before then only having one measly winning season in five years there.

belicheat has been exposed that without brady he is a mediocre coach at best same as mike shannahan was a mediocre coach at best without elway.:abgg2q.jpg:

Our resident troll wrongwinger can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is after having his head up belicheats ass all these years LITERALLY :auiqs.jpg: calling him the greatest coach ever living in that fantasy unable to face reality Belicheat can’t win without brady and like Quasar said so very well,is a mediocre coach at best. :thup:

Wrongwinger suffered such a majorass beating from people like me ans quasar that his hero Belicheat he worships can’t win without brady and is nit thst good a coach,that his ass is going to be so sore from the ass beatings he suffered from me as I schooled and owned him,he won’t be able to sit down fir months now. :auiqs.jpg:

The Truth of the matter is Brady made Belicheat look like a genius and the other truth that cannot be debated is they could have had me or blaster or any of the posters that have posted on this thread the coach of the pats and with brady as our quarterback he would have made US look like a genuis as well, If Blaster had brady for his quarterback ESPN and the rest of the MSM media would be calling HIM the greatest NFL coach of all time instead of Belicheat.:rolleyes-41:

ESPN and the rest of the MSM media in their babble that Belicheat was the greatest coach ever they always conveintetly leave out that before brady when he was with the browns,he had four losing seasons in five years and his first year with the pats when bledsoe was his quarterback he went 6 and 10 and now brady comes along and now he is all of a sudden the greatest coach ever?:rolleyes-41:

trolls just cannot accept the real world of what Quasar said so beautifully that Belicheck is a mediocre coach at best.Its like the end of the world for people like wrongwinger,coach potato and unkotore to face that reality or something,sheesh.:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back