*Being Slave In America Still Better Than Living Free In Africa*

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay run back to your sofa and eat Cheeto's there, Cheetah, might as well, as you know you have nothing to argue with.
2. You lost before you posted.
3. Now sit back and wait for that guberment check to arrive.
4. While you live in section eight housing, eating free food, with food stamps.
5. How do you sleep at nights? :badgrin:
6. Did my OP hit a little close to home, homie?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay run back to your sofa and eat Cheeto's there, Cheetah, as well as you know you have nothing to argue with.
2. You lost before you posted.
3. Now sit back and wait for that guberment check to arrive.
4. While you live in section eight housing, eating free food, with food stamps.
5. How do you sleep at nights? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You sound jealous.

I am opposed to racist retards like the OP and you convict.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but um, in the United States a person has the right to be racist. Just as you have the right to be an idiot and an obvious bigot.

I don't give a shit faggot, if I were a mod here the OP would be banned for posting this bullshit and you would have been gone long ago convict, so sit the fuck down and consider yourself lucky.

Stop projecting.

I'll ask again. Why do you hate free speech?

Oh and not only are you a bigot and an internet toughie, you're homophobic.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but um, in the United States a person has the right to be racist. Just as you have the right to be an idiot and an obvious bigot.

I don't give a shit faggot, if I were a mod here the OP would be banned for posting this bullshit and you would have been gone long ago convict, so sit the fuck down and consider yourself lucky.

Stop projecting.

:bsflag:

Stop projecting.

I knew the question would be too difficult for you to answer.

I should have used ebonics.

Sorry bout that,

1. It would appear its better to be a slave in heaven than a free man in hell.
2. Africa being prime example.
3. *Jealous*? you obviously don't know whom you are directing your BS towards......:badgrin:
4. Stay on the sofa little dog, you're safer there, and won't hurt yourself trying to use what little brain power you may have left.
5. After living a wasted life, choosing Africa would of been a better choice for you, at least you would be experiencing new things.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Stop projecting.

Listen retard, your freedom of speech argument is irrelevant, there are rules on this board you can't just go around typing whatever you please dumb ass. Attacks on family can get you banned, and calling someone a **** can as well, all I am saying is I would include racial bullshit in that as well if I were a mod, if that hurts your sensitive little feelings tough.

Sorry bout that,

1. It would appear its better to be a slave in heaven than a free man in hell.
2. Africa being prime example.
3. *Jealous*? you obviously don't know whom you are directing your BS towards......:badgrin:
4. Stay on the sofa little dog, you're safer there, and won't hurt yourself trying to use what little brain power you may have left.
5. After living a wasted life, choosing Africa would of been a better choice for you, at least you would be experiencing new things.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All murkins are slaves. You have no way of directing what is done with the money stolen from you every paycheck.
Taxation without representation = serfDumb.

Here come the flag wavers to talk about safety and defending freeDumb.:cuckoo:
Oh. You don't like it ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=787e3cpbGQU&feature=related]G20 Riot Control SWAT Team - YouTube[/ame]

Listen retard, your freedom of speech argument is irrelevant, there are rules on this board you can't just go around typing whatever you please dumb ass. Attacks on family can get you banned, and calling someone a **** can as well, all I am saying is I would include racial bullshit in that as well if I were a mod, if that hurts your sensitive little feelings tough.

It wasn't an argument it was a simple question that almost proved too difficult for you to answer,

You reallly have nothing to add to the conversation but ad hominems. Which is your typical MO.

The fact is a person that holds the opinion that the slaves that were brought to America were and are better off than their African counterparts is a valid opinion. And you not having a valid counter argument to that opinion simply wants the opinion and the person that made it banned.

Sure sounds like you have an issue with free speech.

This whole argument is nonsense. Sheer nonsense.

The equasion is to compare the situation of black people today, with the situation of black people in Africa today and call it the slavery of 200 years ago. To make that comparison after 50 years of UN "help" is reducing a productive people to wards of the world subject to genocidal fights of mostly boredom.

200 years ago, African tribes were largely hunter-gatherers. They had a societal structure. When men and women were captured as slaves, they were removed from their natural environment. They might have been respected and wise members of the tribe, or great hunters. Not only were these individuals robbed of the normalcy of their lives, but the entire tribe suffered the loss. Without good hunters the tribe goes hungry. Without leadershp the tribe sociologically falters. You can't possibly, with any degree of intelligence equate the status of captured slaves of 200 years ago with welfare, section 8 housing and affirmative action today.

It wasn't an argument it was a simple question that almost proved too difficult for you to answer,

You reallly have nothing to add to the conversation but ad hominems. Which is your typical MO.

The fact is a person that holds the opinion that the slaves that were brought to America were and are better off than their African counterparts is a valid opinion. And you not having a valid counter argument to that opinion simply wants the opinion and the person that made it banned.

There are already rules on this board about free speech and what you can and cannot say jack ass.:cuckoo:

There are already rules on this board about free speech and what you can and cannot say jack ass.:cuckoo:

No rules were broken. Were they? Hmmm nooooo. But you want to make a NEW rule because the OP offended your sensibilities. Typical perpetual victim mentality.

No rules were broken. Were they? Hmmm nooooo. But you want to make a NEW rule because the OP offended your sensibilities. Typical perpetual victim mentality.

You seem awfully sensitive about, pull your panties out of your ass cheeks and relax sugar.

This whole argument is nonsense. Sheer nonsense.

The equasion is to compare the situation of black people today, with the situation of black people in Africa today and call it the slavery of 200 years ago. To make that comparison after 50 years of UN "help" is reducing a productive people to wards of the world subject to genocidal fights of mostly boredom.

200 years ago, African tribes were largely hunter-gatherers. They had a societal structure. When men and women were captured as slaves, they were removed from their natural environment. They might have been respected and wise members of the tribe, or great hunters. Not only were these individuals robbed of the normalcy of their lives, but the entire tribe suffered the loss. Without good hunters the tribe goes hungry. Without leadershp the tribe sociologically falters. You can't possibly, with any degree of intelligence equate the status of captured slaves of 200 years ago with welfare, section 8 housing and affirmative action today.

Agreed. There is nothing wrong with a tribal life, people who actually live off the land. At least they take care of their own and are self-sustaining.

Same cannot be said of the current welfare-state culture not only in our own country but in Africa too due to UN welfare as you pointed out.

Freedom and liberty are always better than slavery and welfare.

You seem awfully sensitive about, pull your panties out of your ass cheeks and relax sugar.

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege!

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege!

Heres a tissue to wipe those tears sweet cheeks.

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

Forum List

Back