*Being Slave In America Still Better Than Living Free In Africa*

Heres a tissue to wipe those tears sweet cheeks.

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

I'm not sure what your problem is... but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

I've always figured you were gay, now the truth is revealed. I pity you.

What truth would that be sugar?:eusa_hand:

Damn not only are you gay... you're stupid as well.

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole premise that slaves were done wrong by Americans when they were brought to America, is false, and always has been, they were rescued more than taken against their will.
2. Millions of people are wanting to come here right now, and over the centuries, and were held back, couldn't get passage, quotas kept them out, and many other reasons, actually, *Coming to America is the Greatest Thing Millions of People Ever Did*, which ever way they came here, be it as a slave in a holding tank of a cargo ship, or a jet plane sipping soda water.
3. So all this PC, BS about how they were so abused, is crazy talk, and just stupid for anyone to try to sell that line of crap.
4. I am sure if we opened the doors for slavery again in Africa, a great proportion of African people will be killing each other to get here first.
5. Just to be some ones slave have you, they wouldn't care, its not a lie.
6. Because they know they can get all sorts of free stuff, within days of arriving on our shores.
7. Looking at those born here, you would think boredom would finally kick in with the Negro population, and they might want to do something with their lives, but no, they can't get enough of doing nothing, living off Uncle Sam, and being a total reprobate.
8. I hold no stock in the negro race, sure there are some negros who do actually try, and have normal lives, and work, but there are so many millions upon millions of other negros, who are nothing but a drag on America.
9. Those millions upon millions pretty much *Septic Tank Over Ruled* those negros who do the right thing, and struggle to make it on their own, flinging *All* the negros into the same *Septic Tank* morally.
10. Self defecating their entire race, its a sad thing to see and observe.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Just look how Obama has stunk up the Presidency.
2. A Harvard educated negro.
3. And still he flopped.
4. You are insane if you think he will get second term.
5. Yup, he's *SEPTIC*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. The whole premise that slaves were done wrong by Americans when they were brought to America, is false, and always has been, they were rescued more than taken against their will.
2. Millions of people are wanting to come here right now, and over the centuries, and were held back, couldn't get passage, quotas kept them out, and many other reasons, actually, *Coming to America is the Greatest Thing Millions of People Ever Did*, which ever way they came here, be it as a slave in a holding tank of a cargo ship, or a jet plane sipping soda water.
3. So all this PC, BS about how they were so abused, is crazy talk, and just stupid for anyone to try to sell that line of crap.
4. I am sure if we opened the doors for slavery again in Africa, a great proportion of African people will be killing each other to get here first.
6. Because they know they can get all sorts of free stuff, within days of arriving on our shores.
7. Looking at those born here, you would think boredom would finally kick in with the Negro population, and they might want to do something with their lives, but no, they can't get enough of doing nothing, living off Uncle Sam, and being a total reprobate.
8. I hold no stock in the negro race, sure there are some negros who do actually try, and have normal lives, and work, but there are so many millions upon millions of other negros, who are nothing but a drag on America.
9. Those millions upon millions pretty much *Septic Tank Over Ruled* those negros who do the right thing, and struggle to make it on their own, flinging *All* the negros into the same *Septic Tank* morally.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you believe all that, how can you say they're better off having come here? :eusa_eh:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you believe all that, how can you say they're better off having come here? :eusa_eh:

1. I don't only believe it, but I know it for a fact.
2. It appears, where ever the negro race goes, they *Septic* up the place.
3. We did them a huge favor bringing them here, slave or not, and there is no way in hell they would ever want to go back to their ancestral lands.
4. No Way!!!!!!
5. They be, *Septic*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. We did them a huge favor bringing them here, slave or not, and there is no way in hell they would ever want to go back to their ancestral lands.
4. No Way!!!!!!
5. They be, *Septic*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You didn't answer the question. If they became "septic" here, how were they done a favor? :eusa_eh:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. No Way!!!!!!
5. They be, *Septic*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You didn't answer the question. If they became "septic" here, how were they done a favor? :eusa_eh:

1. No Son!
2. They didn't become *Septic* here, they were already *Septic* before they came here.
3. They just brought *Septicism* with them, and set up shop.
4. More than anything, they need to 'Be yea clean'.

Regards,
SirJamsofTexas

poor whites live off the USA.Always whining about they's poor and please feed us and give us some more of that free money.Why dont you send them back to what ever country they came from.I say they are septic too.

I bet they would want to become slaves also.

Sorry bout that,

poor whites live off the USA.Always whining about they's poor and please feed us and give us some more of that free money.Why dont you send them back to what ever country they came from.I say they are septic too.

I bet they would want to become slaves also.

1. There are all sorts of slaves, and if you say whites can be *Septic* thats something you will have to prove, give us some supporting evidence.
2. Some are mental slaves to stupidity.
3. And have not enough common sense to get a leg up.
4. Proving a section of whites are *Septic* will be a major undertaking, you sure you're up for it?
5. Its never been done before, you go for it!
6. Being *Septic* is where your whole reality goes into a rut, for which you become despondent to escaping your losing reality.
7. Here is a little help for you though, I would have to say, that the closest white group of people who have gone *Septic* is the KKK.
8. Other than that I can't think of any.
9. Maybe Gypsies, but I am unsure if they are indeed considered white.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Proof of idiocy:
1. they for sure did not get medical treatment from their Masters. They didn't give a crap whether or not they lived or died. They were property.

This is a dumb thread...no point...so to make a point of argument:
Your statement here is a common myth. The slave trade was very expensive and dangerous. The slaves were treated better than the crew, they were fed well and given medical attention if their condition was favorable to treatment and not contagious - otherwise they were thrown overboard.
The slaves were only valuable if they survived the trip, and healthy slaves were a lot more profitable than sickly ones.
It was an expensive and highly-highly dangerous business. It would have been counter-productive to "not care if they lived or died".

That's like trying to argue the woman with a boyfriend/husband who beats her in places it won't show is better off than the woman who is beat in the face...abuse is still abuse.

Proof of idiocy:
1. they for sure did not get medical treatment from their Masters. They didn't give a crap whether or not they lived or died. They were property.

This is a dumb thread...no point...so to make a point of argument:
Your statement here is a common myth. The slave trade was very expensive and dangerous. The slaves were treated better than the crew, they were fed well and given medical attention if their condition was favorable to treatment and not contagious - otherwise they were thrown overboard.
The slaves were only valuable if they survived the trip, and healthy slaves were a lot more profitable than sickly ones.
It was an expensive and highly-highly dangerous business. It would have been counter-productive to "not care if they lived or died".

A common myth? You got a cite for those luxury cruises the slaves came over on? Enlighten us how the overwhelming documentation of the sordid conditions on board was forged and how you giot the real poop? :cuckoo:

8. Hmmmmmm,...which is better for a negro? Living in Africa right now, or living in America right now? Easy Answer, Or living as a slave even back in the day, the slave owners at least made sure they got medical treatment, if for nothing else to keep the worker alive, but they loved their slaves I'm sure.
Proof of idiocy:
2. Using "negro" in every sentence is just plain ignorance.

Yes I get this is an "unPC" thread but all the same, there are some basic issues of human decency going on here.

As much as I hate having to come in to this thread to defend an aspect of the idiotic OP, your first "proof of idiocy" is pretty stupid itself. Slaves were considered property, but that doesn't mean they didn't receive medical treatment (to the extent it existed at the time). Slaves were very expensive pieces of property. If one was "broken", it made good economic sense to "repair" him/her, independent of any concern for the person.

Sorry bout that,

When will you people learn to ignore this fucking moron?

Seriously. I want a fucking answer...

1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. a) ANSWER: So when will you have enough brain power to come up with one original thought?
2. When if ever you get that *toxic septicsized rotten mush* inside your cranial cavity working, you get back to me! :badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back