Being Liberal Makes You a Fascist

Being a liberal today (there are no "progressives" that movement died out in 1920's) means you are a 1960's Weather Underground communist.

I just call them ALL bed wetters.
How curious, that's what we call you. Now what?

I don't give a shit what delusional loons like you call anything. You're wrong about everything anyway.

While moonbat heros like bradley manning are documented to be bed wetters.

The shoe fits bed wetter, wear it.

um; no we arent; today's liberals are by and large Progressives. and intolerant to the point of obscenity.
Hitler was a great admirer of the Progressive movement in America
there is nothing liberal about today's liberal; except to liberally throw away trillion of other people's money

and nothing progressive about today's failed Progressives

fanatic rightwing extremists really aren't the ones to judge what anyone else thinks. you think the country thinks like you... no matter what evidence to the contrary.

"...you think the country thinks like you... no matter what evidence to the contrary."

Perhaps you should consider this:

Let's take the Congress to see where most folks' "agreement" lies-

It is, after all, the Senate, the one in which the small states have an equal vote with the more populous states, that is controlled by the Democrats.

It is the House of Representatives, the one that is apportioned according to population, that is controlled by the Republicans.

Appears you were in error, doesn't it.

I don't think it was an error. The Republicans had a better strategy at the local level than did the Democrats. Local elections do not get large turnouts so a small % of voters can have a big effect. Once the Republicans took control of a States governments they, following the Democrats previous examples, gerrymandered the district in their favor. Thus it will take a huge effort to overturn the safe districts and turn the House. I doubt the Democrats are up to it in 2014 or 2016.

It is, after all, the Senate, the one in which the small states have an equal vote with the more populous states, that is controlled by the Democrats.

It is the House of Representatives, the one that is apportioned according to population, that is controlled by the Republicans.

democrats took 52% of the vote nationally in the last two presidential elections.

democrats had over 1 million votes more in the House than republicans. But for gerrymandering, there would be a democratic congress.

there are, quite simply, more democrats in this country than republicans.

but I was referring to the type of rightwingnut extremist to whom I was responding.... normal people aren't Obama deranged. they can agree with the president on some issues. they can disagree with the president on others. but they don't spend their lives trolling messgeboards delusionally ranting about him.

your logic for why the senate is democratic is skewed.

finally, only 20% of the country agreed with the rightwngnut government shutdown.

Last edited:
The fact remains that either the GOP gets right with women and minorities, or eventually the red states will be going blue, particularly NM, CO, and TX.

democrats took 52% of the vote nationally in the last two presidential elections.

democrats had over 1 million votes more in the House than republicans. But for gerrymandering, there would be a democratic congress.

there are, quite simply, more democrats in this country than republicans.

but I was referring to the type of rightwingnut extremist to whom I was responding.... normal people aren't Obama deranged. they can agree with the president on some issues. they can disagree with the president on others. but they don't spend their lives trolling messgeboards delusionally ranting about him.

your logic for why the senate is democratic is skewed.

finally, only 20% of the country agreed with the rightwngnut government shutdown.

It seems you're not up to date on the latest Obama job disapproval numbers.

52% disapprove.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Possibly I missed some posts.......but were there lots of our board Leftists straining to support the bill central to the charge of fascism?

Here's another chance to do so:

11. " Introduced earlier this week by Senator Ed Markey (D-MA), the ‘Hate Crime Reporting Act of 2014′ (S.2219), along with its companion bill in the House, H.R. 3878, would task the National Telecommunications and Information Administration with filing reports on Internet, radio and television content that seeks “to advocate and encourage violent acts and the commission of crimes of hate”.

According to Congressman Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY), chief sponsor of the House version, the bill will target “hateful activity on the Internet that occurs outside of the zone of First Amendment protection”. Apparently Jeffries is unaware of the fact that the First Amendment exists to protect unpopular speech and that free speech cannot be defined by arbitrary ‘zones’ decided on by politicians"
Prison Planet.com » ?Hate Crime Reporting Act? a ?Dangerous? Threat to Free Speech

Did you notice that both sponsors listed above were Democrats?

Liberal Democrats who desire the ability to censor speech with which they don't agree?

Rumor has it they greet each other with the extended right arm salute.....

It was still his daughter that made him have a change of heart towards the suffrage movment, not any of the events you mentioned.

You "liberal are Fascist" types are engaging in classic "Newspeak", grotesquely misrepresenting not only Liberalism but also Fascism as well.

I can but offer you the education so sorely needed, you may decline it.

then offer to quell the baseless partisan rhetoric and pretentious comments

It seems clear that you don't understand the correct usage of the word "baseless."

^^^ Still doesn't know the definition of Fascist. :lol:

Still running from the question.
There is no question. Just another fact-free cut and paste from the human Xerox machine.

Seems I caused our pal Syndi to scurry off and hide.....

So sorry.

All I said was "Or.....grow a pair and take a stance on the topic."

I wonder, was it some physical deformity, e.g., the first part of the sentence.......or the request of an application of intellectual ability, the second part of the sentence.....that was most frightening?

One must be so very careful with our sensitive Libs.....

then offer to quell the baseless partisan rhetoric and pretentious comments

It seems clear that you don't understand the correct usage of the word "baseless."

it seems you don't gasp enough FACTS that support my use of the word baseless

your opinion doesn't trump facts

Did I miss your post where you defended the Reid, Jeffries, Markey desire to censor speech?

Speak up like a good fascist....er, Liberal.

Oh my, our cut and paste queenie is at it again. No, President Wilson was not a Fascist, nor have any of our Presidents been Fascists. As with evolution and global warming, you simply once again display your abysmal ignorance and gullibility.

Wrong, as always. Wilson definitely was a fascist, and FDR was an even bigger fascist. Our system of government under FDR was indistinguishable from the Third Reich. Every Dim president since FDR and most of the Republicans have been fascists. Fascism is the American way nowadays. Our freedom disappeared long ago.

Last edited:
um; no we arent; today's liberals are by and large Progressives. and intolerant to the point of obscenity.
Hitler was a great admirer of the Progressive movement in America
there is nothing liberal about today's liberal; except to liberally throw away trillion of other people's money

and nothing progressive about today's failed Progressives

fanatic rightwing extremists really aren't the ones to judge what anyone else thinks. you think the country thinks like you... no matter what evidence to the contrary.

"...you think the country thinks like you... no matter what evidence to the contrary."

If the Democrats hadn't actually gotten more votes than the Republicans in the House elections,

you'd be sort of right.

Oh my, our cut and paste queenie is at it again. No, President Wilson was not a Fascist, nor have any of our Presidents been Fascists. As with evolution and global warming, you simply once again display your abysmal ignorance and gullibility.

Wrong, as alwals. Wilson definitely was a fascist, and FDR was an even bigger fascists. Our system of government under FDR was indistinguishable from the Third Reich. Every Dim president since FDR and most of the Republicans have been fascists. Fascism is the American way nowadays. Our freedom disappeared long ago.

Apparently your freedom to repeatedly blurt out the fascist like a mental patient hasn't disappeared.

Sound like PC

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

Political scientist Dr. Lawrence Britt recently wrote an article about fascism ("Fascism Anyone?," Free Inquiry, Spring 2003, page 20). Studying the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia), and Pinochet (Chile), Dr. Britt found they all had 14 elements in common. He calls these the identifying characteristics of fascism. The excerpt is in accordance with the magazine's policy.

The 14 characteristics are: . . . . . .

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I am so surprised that you would trot out this old fraud once again!

Mr Britt is a con-man. He's not a sociologist. He's not a political scientist.

Who is Lawrence Britt?

Fascism? No One? A Response to ?Dr.? Laurence Britt | The Right Stuff

A search of the internet reveals no “Doctor Laurence Britt, political scholar,” nor can any of his works be found aside from the 14 Warning Signs themselves. Does this man exist? As it turns out, yes and no. There is no “Dr. Laurence Britt, political scientist” and there never was. There is only Laurence Britt, former executive and author of a single book, who wrote the 14 Signs. Far from being anything resembling an expert on politics, much less Fascism specifically, Britt is a former corporate executive who worked for such corporations as Allied Chemical, Mobil and Xerox Corp and studied business at Northwestern University. Armed with this information, I was able to even find a comment made by Mr Britt himself on a blog regarding his original article and the case of mistaken identity:

“For your information I never made a claim that I was a “Dr.” Someone on the internet made that ASSUMPTION when they passed on the article. I am a retired businessman with a life long interest in history and current events. I have a personal book collection on these subjects of over 3000 volumes. I’ve contributed chapters to three books, written another and am working on a second. I’ve written approximately 25 magazine and newspaper articles on political and economic affairs. I spent about 200 hours researching the fascism article building on a lifetime interest in the subject. My novel, “June, 2004″ was written in 1997 and published in 1998. It was a fictional treatment of a future of fascism in America, which has turned out quite predictive of actual events since it was published.”​

You're a colossal sucker, Rocks in the Head, and Mr. Britt played you and thousands of others like a Stradivarius. He wrote whatever appealed to your infantile prejudices and you believed it without even checking it.

Libturds are so fucking gullible!

The fact is the greatest liberal of the Wilson era was Robert LaFollette, who opposed WWI, and much of the other crap the author of this thread is trying to pass off as liberalism.

LaFollette was in the minority. Virtually all the liberals/progressives were hooting for the U.S. to get into the war.

It's the actions that have spoken.

Deny the names all you might like but chanting party mantras will not make the acts of what should be called treason magically never have happened.

You cannot also blame living people today for whatever sins were committed by people long dead,

so once again the OP and you engage in an exercise of idiotic futility.

You can if the continue to praise those people long dead and their ideals, and liberal historians regard Wilson as one of the great presidents.

miss your post where you defended the Reid, Jeffries, Markey desire to censor speech?

Speak up like a good fascist....er, Liberal.

I'm not a Liberal . Keep trying.

Still no comment about the fascist desire to censor speech.....

....don't be shy.

by definition you're incorrect

fas·cism noun \ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\

: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

this country is NOT ruled by a dictator ... that's YOUR baseless opinion

and YOU are being ALLOWED to disagree with your government.

Both you, and your thread are totally irrelevant and underserving of further comments.

Troll on.

Forum List

Back