Being Annoying Now Illegal In Brighton

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I bet you can be an illegal though without a problemo :lol::lol::lol:

POSTED: Friday, December 19, 2008
UPDATED: 4:46 pm EST December 22, 2008

BRIGHTON, Mich. -- Since when did being annoying become a crime? Since Brighton City Council approved a public conduct code Monday night, which includes fining someone up to $500 for being annoying.

One section of the bill reads, "It shall be unlawful for a person to engage in a course of conduct or repeatedly commit acts that alarm or seriously annoy another person and that serve no legitimate purpose."

The bill also states it's unlawful for anyone to insult, accost, molest or otherwise annoy any person in public.

Being Annoying Now Illegal In Brighton - Detroit Local News Story - WDIV Detroit

:lol:Yup, bad place for really annoying and dumb people. Conservatives not wanted there:lol:

I suspected that was a hot bed of liberals to dream up an anti annoyance law.. you just confirmed it. I didn't wanna be divisive or nuttin. :lol:

I bet you can be an illegal though without a problemo :lol::lol::lol:

POSTED: Friday, December 19, 2008
UPDATED: 4:46 pm EST December 22, 2008

BRIGHTON, Mich. -- Since when did being annoying become a crime? Since Brighton City Council approved a public conduct code Monday night, which includes fining someone up to $500 for being annoying.

One section of the bill reads, "It shall be unlawful for a person to engage in a course of conduct or repeatedly commit acts that alarm or seriously annoy another person and that serve no legitimate purpose."

The bill also states it's unlawful for anyone to insult, accost, molest or otherwise annoy any person in public.

Being Annoying Now Illegal In Brighton - Detroit Local News Story - WDIV Detroit

Willing to pay for bus tickets to send Bobo the Clown, Orange_Juice, QUENTIN, sunni, kirkybot, and the racist 3rd person talker, to go to Brighton

Willing to pay for bus tickets to send Bobo the Clown, Orange_Juice, QUENTIN, sunni, kirkybot, and the racist 3rd person talker, to go to Brighton

They need a tour guide, so send the one with the pet dragon too.

Forum List

Back