Behold - The Protest!

they are protesting FOR criminals and criminality--you can DEFINITELY say that is wrong --unless you think being a criminal is good for the community....???
MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS

These guys were not criminals.

You're kidding? Right?
They were thugs, threatening the safety of the rest of society.
Lawfully removed from society by brave members of law enforcement.

This is why we can't have this discussion.
You want animals like this to roam free among us.

We can't have this discussion because of loons like you. None of these men were threatening anyone anywhere..

And the NFL players weren't threatening anyone either...

Seems like to these guys the mere fact that non whites protest is a threat.

Well, it is.

Part of it might be out of arrogance, the other part is that they're always pushing their own agenda, and they'll push their own agenda no matter how wrong they are.

You mean like how the pro-white protesters in Charlottesville who committed no crimes have been demonized by the media and street violence against them justified by politicians?

They came out and started shouting anti-Semitic shit. If they didn't commit a crime, they should have been doing so.

LOL..."jews will not replace us" compared to:

View attachment 155220
View attachment 155221

View attachment 155222

View attachment 155223

Poor dumb, sad, pathetic, paranoid, insecure white man.

You mean like how the pro-white protesters in Charlottesville who committed no crimes have been demonized by the media and street violence against them justified by politicians?

They came out and started shouting anti-Semitic shit. If they didn't commit a crime, they should have been doing so.

LOL..."jews will not replace us" compared to:

View attachment 155220
View attachment 155221

View attachment 155222

View attachment 155223

Well, there are people on both sides who are evil fuckers....

That doesn't make "Jews will not replace us" any better. It doesn't make flying the Nazi flag or the Confederate flag any better.

That doesn't make "Jews will not replace us" any better. It doesn't make flying the Nazi flag or the Confederate flag any better.

"will not replace" is just as bad as "burn down their neighborhoods"? Just as bad as "no right to live"? Just as bad as "do away with"? Are you being serious right now?

"will not replace" is just as bad as "burn down their neighborhoods"? Just as bad as "no right to live"? Just as bad as "do away with"? Are you being serious right now?

The reality is that skinheads going around chanting "Jews will not replace us" must be as intimidating for Jews as any of the other stuff you have said. That the stuff you have said has not been chanted around on the streets of the USA means that the former might actually be worse.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

kangz.png

they are protesting FOR criminals and criminality--you can DEFINITELY say that is wrong --unless you think being a criminal is good for the community....???
MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS

You're kidding? Right?

We can't have this discussion because of loons like you. None of these men were threatening anyone anywhere..

No threat.

You stick your thumb in my eye, I fight back.
I started my boycott of the NFL last year when it started.

If these pampered babies want to protest let them stand outside on the street instead of playing.

Black lives matter is bull shit, we don't support lawlessness.

The reality is that skinheads going around chanting "Jews will not replace us" must be as intimidating for Jews as any of the other stuff you have said. That the stuff you have said has not been chanted around on the streets of the USA means that the former might actually be worse.

wtfamireading.jpg

What the fuck are you trying to say? The fact of the matter is, it's not difficult to find people in positions of authority saying anti-white shit. On college campuses, on mainstream news, in music, movies and tv shows. It's everywhere...and we're not supposed to react? We're just supposed to sit down and shut up and wait for the angry mob to arrive at our doorstep?

View attachment 155224

So allow me to ak you a question/ Africa is a continent of black people. They had kings and queens, so then why is it so beyonf the ability for you fruitcaes to understand how blacks can say we were kings?

Egypt was not a white country it is not a white country now. I mean you are a serious dumb fuck.

You're kidding? Right?

No threat.

If these pampered babies want to protest let them stand outside on the street instead of playing.

Another dumb fuck.

You're kidding? Right?

No threat.

No, but support the Confederate flag which is treason.... go figure.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 155226

What the fuck are you trying to say? The fact of the matter is, it's not difficult to find people in positions of authority saying anti-white shit. On college campuses, on mainstream news, in music, movies and tv shows. It's everywhere...and we're not supposed to react? We're just supposed to sit down and shut up and wait for the angry mob to arrive at our doorstep?

There is nobody saying anti white shit. If the truth of white history bothers you then maybe you wok to change it instead of fighting to maintain it. Whites have done what they have done. Shouldn't have done it. Those like you are the first to tell everybody how they need to tale responsibility and how there are consequences for bad decisions. White racism has been a bad decision. Therefore face the consequences and stop whining.

So you're saying that the TV show "the dukes of hazard" was treasonous? Does the same apply to the mexican immigrants who fly mexican flags? How about the college kids with their soviet russia flags? Should they also be tried for treason?

There is nobody saying anti white shit. If the truth of white history bothers you then maybe you wok to change it instead of fighting to maintain it. Whites have done what they have done. Shouldn't have done it. Those like you are the first to tell everybody how they need to tale responsibility and how there are consequences for bad decisions. White racism has been a bad decision. Therefore face the consequences and stop whining.

Nobody is saying anti-white shit? What planet do you live on?
diversity4.jpg

View attachment 155226

Well, if someone out there was using their brains for the right thing, this wouldn't be an issue.

The problem here is the right like to use negative emotions to gain support.

It happened in Rwanda, it happened in Yugoslavia, it's happened in many, many places, and not least with the Iraq War and the post 9/11 reaction to Muslims.

People like you are easy to manipulate. All you need is some kind of enemy to fight against and you're happy. It's not hard to make an enemy, it's easier than actually coming up with policies that make the country a better place. Nationalistic crap is easy, anyone can manipulate the most malleable people in society.

What is difficult is actually standing up and putting the right policies in place. The policies that don't cause racial hatred.

You're talking about black people rising up against white people. Why would they do that? Well, that would be because many black people have been on the wrong end of shit policies for far too long. They suffer and you go on and on about how it's their fault, and yet, often it's the fault of the white elite putting in place shit policies, and you're voting for these people.

Then you go and complain about the impact of those shit policies, but blame it on others.

Go figure.

So you're saying that the TV show "the dukes of hazard" was treasonous? Does the same apply to the mexican immigrants who fly mexican flags? How about the college kids with their soviet russia flags? Should they also be tried for treason?

I'm saying the Confederate flag represents treason.

No, as far as I know the Mexican flag doesn't represent killing US soldiers and leaving the US.

View attachment 155224

So allow me to ask you a question/ Africa is a continent of black people. They had kings and queens, so then why is it so beyonf the ability for you fruitcaes to understand how blacks can say we were kings?

Egypt was not a white country it is not a white country now. I mean you are a serious dumb fuck.
View attachment 155230

The question of the race of ancient Egyptians was raised historically as a product of the early racial concepts of the 18th and 19th centuries.

This means white men decided what the race of Egyptians were and not the reality of who they really were. So because they saw whatever hey think advancement was in Egypt then the Egyptians became white. This is the same mistaken belief that has whites like yourself believing in a sub Saharan Africa full of blacks who were not as civilized or advanced as the lighter Africans above the Sahara desert.

Egyptians aren't white and never have been white.

And this is how stupid it gets.

Well, if someone out there was using their brains for the right thing, this wouldn't be an issue.

The problem here is the right like to use negative emotions to gain support.

It happened in Rwanda, it happened in Yugoslavia, it's happened in many, many places, and not least with the Iraq War and the post 9/11 reaction to Muslims.

People like you are easy to manipulate. All you need is some kind of enemy to fight against and you're happy. It's not hard to make an enemy, it's easier than actually coming up with policies that make the country a better place. Nationalistic crap is easy, anyone can manipulate the most malleable people in society.

What is difficult is actually standing up and putting the right policies in place. The policies that don't cause racial hatred.

You're talking about black people rising up against white people. Why would they do that? Well, that would be because many black people have been on the wrong end of shit policies for far too long. They suffer and you go on and on about how it's their fault, and yet, often it's the fault of the white elite putting in place shit policies, and you're voting for these people.

Then you go and complain about the impact of those shit policies, but blame it on others.

Go figure.

Wrong. You think you understand me but you're just plain wrong. Myself and millions of others have been pushed to the right because left wing politics have become so extreme. There's no room left for compromise with you guys; you give us two choices either submit or shut up. It's no longer just a matter of higher taxes and more free stuff. You want to:

replace white people
turn boys into girls
kill cops
let trannies exploit and weaken our military
go to war with russia
rewrite history
ban free speech
promote deviant sexuality in elementary schools
etc etc etc

Well sorry but you ask for too much. You're gonna have to go. Away. Forever.

Forum List

Back