Beheading Infidels: How Allah ‘heals The Hearts Of Believers’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
When you read something like this, it really appears that some kind of Reformation is needed so that these extremists can calm themselves down.

Beheading Infidels: How Allah ‘Heals the Hearts of Believers’
September 12, 2014 by Raymond Ibrahim 1.2K113152

Print This Post
To understand why the Islamic State not only decapitates its “infidel” captives, but also mutilates and mocks their corpses—and all to sadistic laughter—one need only turn to the Koran and deeds of Islamic prophet Muhammad.

The Koran exhorts believers to “Fight them [those who oppose Islam], Allah will torment them with your hands, humiliate them, empower you over them, and heal the hearts of the believers, removing the rage from their hearts” (Koran 9:14-15).

Continue reading at:

Beheading Infidels How Allah Heals the Hearts of Believers FrontPage Magazine

When you read something like this, it really appears that some kind of Reformation is needed so that these extremists can calm themselves down.

Beheading Infidels: How Allah ‘Heals the Hearts of Believers’
September 12, 2014 by Raymond Ibrahim 1.2K113152

Print This Post
To understand why the Islamic State not only decapitates its “infidel” captives, but also mutilates and mocks their corpses—and all to sadistic laughter—one need only turn to the Koran and deeds of Islamic prophet Muhammad.

The Koran exhorts believers to “Fight them [those who oppose Islam], Allah will torment them with your hands, humiliate them, empower you over them, and heal the hearts of the believers, removing the rage from their hearts” (Koran 9:14-15).

Continue reading at:

Beheading Infidels How Allah Heals the Hearts of Believers FrontPage Magazine

It's all about intimidation. God never told anyone to do this to another human being. God does not appoint others to be the judge over humans in His name. He alone is the Judge and has commanded us to love one another and pray for one another. This business of forcing people to convert, forcing people to confess some creed is nonsense. God is not a dictator. God does not appoint dictators. The entire philosophy behind this is a doctrine of demons. It isn't God. No way.

At least these Muslims are willing to die for their God, unlike so many "Christians".

If it is really true that they (ISIL) believe they cannot attain Paradise if killed by a female, I say we send in female soldiers. There are about 10 countries that send women into combat. Let's put some terror into their hearts!

In 2000, I met Muslim man, he tried to recruit me . I knew then something was wrong with Islam, before 9/11. He worked at Circuit City, he said he hated American infatuation with electronics, with materialism. I asked him, why are you working HERE? Why are you even in this country? And He babbled on, and he kept on pushing Islam. It creeps me out now, thinking about this jerk. Islam, that creeps me out. Why are you people here? Please.

Islam means Submission. Submit to what? Pretty broad interpretation. Hard to prove Allah is any more real than the Easter Bunny. I submit to a pink Bunny that lays eggs, because if I don't, you chop off my head or crash planes into buildings? Ok.

Our air support should be female aviators, and we should be very public about it.

Don't you think it would be better for our government to shut their fucking mouths about what they are going to do, and just DO IT and DO IT IN A BIG WAY?

If they don't know they are being killed by women and will be killed by women, they will not be deterred. The whole point is for them to understand that their god will be disgusted with them, no paradise, no virgins. How many parents will send their sons to die at the hands of women?

I would like to see the international Muslim community come together and define Islam, and, furthermore, take steps to stop misappropriation of Islam to harm innocent people...anywhere. Muslims should form a international committee to excommunicate, outlaw, and hunt down heretics abusing Islam. And ACTUALY DO something! otherwise, perhaps, Islam is like Germany in 1933, when the good ones did little to stop the bad ones, the Nazis. And we are at a precipice here. I don't hold out for the good Muslims, they say nothing. We get 9/11.

Perhaps everyone of those scum killed should be gutted like a pig and their penis stuffed in their mouths..... Sends a message back to them!

Actually, Vigilante, something like that happened many years ago. The Islamists did something the KGB didn't like and they hunted down the muslim who did it using a chain saw on him and put him in little pieces in a box and shipped him directly to people who were in on it. It created such fear in the Muslims they backed off of what ever it was they were into. I cannot recall the entire story exactly. But it was the Russians who sent them the message.

One group of Muslims believes the other group of Muslims to be heretics. They will not agree on a standard any more than Christians will.

If a Christian does not go by what is written in the bible you should not listen to a word they say, Tresha. That would be probably 99.8% of what you see on Christian television now.

One group of Muslims believes the other group of Muslims to be heretics. They will not agree on a standard any more than Christians will.

If a Christian does not go by what is written in the bible you should not listen to a word they say, Tresha. That would be probably 99.8% of what you see on Christian television now.

I don't watch Christian TV. They are more interested in my money than my spirit. I pass Son Life Ministries (Jimmy Swaggart's) often and it makes me ill.

I do not watch it either but if you are going to watch it realize that is not the standard, Tresha. Not by a long shot! TBN is the worst. Total apostasy. I was flipping channels and saw some woman on there with a pyramid behind her and she was totally out there. I could not get over the lies she was telling the people while they sat there in a trance listening to her! Scary times. TBN is nothing but false teachers now.

Perhaps everyone of those scum killed should be gutted like a pig and their penis stuffed in their mouths..... Sends a message back to them!

Actually, Vigilante, something like that happened many years ago. The Islamists did something the KGB didn't like and they hunted down the muslim who did it using a chain saw on him and put him in little pieces in a box and shipped him directly to people who were in on it. It created such fear in the Muslims they backed off of what ever it was they were into. I cannot recall the entire story exactly. But it was the Russians who sent them the message.

The Russians are known for sending strong messages....

russians-kill-pirates-e1273669234359.jpg

Somali pirates captured by Russians.... man near railing mortally wounded, bleeding profusely, all pirate tethered together, and thrown overboard. Shark infestered waters, took about 15 minutes for all to be dispersed with no trace. Video was interesting, and was sent to other pirates. Since this incident, Russian ships have not been approached by pirates.

I do not watch it either but if you are going to watch it realize that is not the standard, Tresha. Not by a long shot! TBN is the worst. Total apostasy. I was flipping channels and saw some woman on there with a pyramid behind her and she was totally out there. I could not get over the lies she was telling the people while they sat there in a trance listening to her! Scary times. TBN is nothing but false teachers now.

A pyramid? What's so wrong about that?

Forum List

Back