Beheading Infidels: How Allah ‘heals The Hearts Of Believers’

Perhaps everyone of those scum killed should be gutted like a pig and their penis stuffed in their mouths..... Sends a message back to them!

Actually, Vigilante, something like that happened many years ago. The Islamists did something the KGB didn't like and they hunted down the muslim who did it using a chain saw on him and put him in little pieces in a box and shipped him directly to people who were in on it. It created such fear in the Muslims they backed off of what ever it was they were into. I cannot recall the entire story exactly. But it was the Russians who sent them the message.

The Russians are known for sending strong messages....

russians-kill-pirates-e1273669234359.jpg

Somali pirates captured by Russians.... man near railing mortally wounded, bleeding profusely, all pirate tethered together, and thrown overboard. Shark infestered waters, took about 15 minutes for all to be dispersed with no trace. Video was interesting, and was sent to other pirates. Since this incident, Russian ships have not been approached by pirates.

Yes. That is precisely how the Russians do it. Notice the UN didn't open their mouth about it either. Had that been the USA? It would have been a different story. You do know that the KGB trained Al Qaeda in early days, right? Arafat was supposedly trained at Baleshinka in 1960. So back to your photo - evidence that if the UN wanted ISIS gone - they'd be gone - so why the funding to build them up? I think the IMF /World Banksters have found a vehicle to usher their global government - fear- create enough of it and the people will trade their freedom for security. It's working on Europe, right?

It is obvious they could reign this in quickly if they wanted to. Look at the photo. It only takes a few examples like that to turn the entire thing upside down. Why won't they do it? IMF / World bank - The communists are behind this - it isn't something new - it is all communist driven. They will use these Islamists until they achieve their agenda. Then it will suddenly come to an end - and the "communists will save the day by wiping out the islamists worldwide". Their idea of utopia while everyone else has already been chipped and herded like cattle into micro living spaces - to serve them as they "rule the world." What a plan, eh?

Jeremiah and Vig----I have often stated in the past----that I learned about it many
decades ago from young muslims----here in the US for advanced studies. Ie,,
educated muslims-----mostly from muslims of south east asia. VICIOUS BARABARITY is highly prized in the UMMAH-----as evidence of FERVOR for
religious piety and "love of allah" --------more than 45 years ago on hearing an anecdote of the GLORIOUS HISTORY of Islamic zeal, I recoiled in horror.
the young Shiite indian born muslim surgeon exclaimed "YOU WILL NEVER
UNDERSTAND THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM" (well, he got that right----overt
barbarity always nauseates me)

Jeremiah and Vig----I have often stated in the past----that I learned about it many
educated muslims-----mostly from muslims of south east asia. VICIOUS BARABARITY is highly prized in the UMMAH-----as evidence of FERVOR for
religious piety and "love of allah" --------more than 45 years ago on hearing an anecdote of the GLORIOUS HISTORY of Islamic zeal, I recoiled in horror.

Rosie, the Shiite indian born muslim surgeon? Those are the words of a demon possessed sociopath. I believe that when you take children and show them beheadings, graphic violence it opens the door for sociopathic personalities. It is a terrible thing to do to any child and satanists do this also to their own children. It fragments the personality opening it for demonic possession - in the latter they actually invoke the demons to possess them. ( which is why both groups are so full of fear ) There has never been any cure found for sociopaths with the exception of those who became born again believers and received deliverance. You cannot "cure" demonic possession - you have to cast it out.

Rosie, the Shiite indian born muslim surgeon? Those are the words of a demon possessed sociopath. I believe that when you take children and show them beheadings, graphic violence it opens the door for sociopathic personalities. It is a terrible thing to do to any child and satanists do this also to their own children. It fragments the personality opening it for demonic possession - in the latter they actually invoke the demons to possess them. ( which is why both groups are so full of fear ) There has never been any cure found for sociopaths with the exception of those who became born again believers and received deliverance. You cannot "cure" demonic possession - you have to cast it out.

Jeremiah----your post is VERY interesting-----of course you are right----no cure for
sociopathy-------even its CAUSE is not determined----it is the most significant
CURSE OF THE HUMAN CONDITION------. I know you like to know stuff.
In jewish old time stuff-------"mental illness" ---like sociopathy----is sometimes
attributed to being "INFECTED" The word in Hebrew for infection is something like "debbek" (??) One can be "infected" by an "evil spirit"---
called a DYBBUK ------a dybbuk can be something like a restless ghost. ----the
way to get rid of the sickness is also a kind of ritual "casting out"<<< old time stuff, discredited,, but the answer is really "repentence" and resolution to become a good guy. Some day----you may be able to read or see the play "THE DYBBUK" -----an old thing----but interesting in a mystical sense-------since it preceded "rose Mary's baby" which is just a Hollywood horror film----another
dybbuk inspired thing is "bad seed" and "the omen" etc etc-----scary stuff but
interesting for anyone fascinated by the issue of SOCIOPATHY and the man
with the red pitchfork

Female snipers supplied with ammunition lubricated with pork lard.

It's funny you should mention this.

Don't know when but, when Britain fought Muslims in India, this was exactly one of their tactics. They smeared bullets with pork lard and it terrorized the rebels to think they would die or be wounded by them.

When I posted this exact same subject, I was castigated and raled at endlessly for being a right wing nut who hated Islam.

Where is all that for this OP? :rolleyes:

hey Longknife , I've heard this type of thing but is it actually true ?? Course nowadays , even if true and effective it wouldn't be allowed as it'd be seen as being against UMAN RIGHTS or some such thing . Anyway , just asking !! looks like you already got the castigation but it seems a practical tactic if true .

Last edited:
and Jerimiah , concerning your first post . History is full of ' gods ' that love brutality , torture , beheadings , rapes , slaughter and the more the better . See the Aztec gods for one example .

and Jerimiah , concerning your first post . History is full of ' gods ' that love brutality , torture , beheadings , rapes , slaughter and the more the better . See the Aztec gods for one example .

so true Pismoe-------It would be interesting to know just what the PRE ISLAMIC
religion in Arabia was all about. The really sad reality is that the POST ISLAMIC
"persons" destroyed all evidence thereof -----virtually DENYING it existed

Jews lived in the city now called "MEDIA

SO true Pismoe an interesting factoid is ----we really do not have much
information on the PRE ISLAMIC religion of Arabia Just as muslims destroyed
the Buddhist art in Afghanistan----they ALSO destroyed the remnants of PRE ISLAMIC ARABIA (the Nazis did the same---destroying the evidence of their
"culture") Arabs----in Arabia could have, very well, been into human sacrifice
as they are today. Just about the only really good evidence that might have existed about that "culture" would have been stuff written by JOOOOOS living
in the city called YATHRIB ---which was destroyed by the stinking rapist pig---
MUHUMMAD OF MECCA Of course all the remnants of their writings have
been destroyed-----just as the Buddhist art in Afghanistan was destroyed. The city of YATHRIB-----a jewish city for more than 1000 years BEFORE the birth of the pig of mecca-----is now called "MEDINA" and OFF LIMITS to all but muslims

hey Rosie , Islam comes after Judaism and Christianity I think and then islam . To me its interesting that all three religions have one god but in islam everything seems to be upside down from what it is in Judaism and Christianity . Awww , just a thought , I might be fairly accurate , maybe not so accurate . Who , really , who is allah is my question . In Christianity and Judaism its , Jesus , Jehovah , yaweh but who is allah ?? Like I say , just a thought .

hey Rosie , Islam comes after Judaism and Christianity I think and then islam . To me its interesting that all three religions have one god but in islam everything seems to be upside down from what it is in Judaism and Christianity . Awww , just a thought , I might be fairly accurate , maybe not so accurate . Who , really , who is allah is my question . In Christianity and Judaism its , Jesus , Jehovah , yaweh but who is allah ?? Like I say , just a thought .

good question WHO IS ALLAH The word itself is not really all that important-----the word "god" is from a Germanic word "GOTT". THOR
was "GOTT" In the "science" of Islamic sophistry----the argument is
often made that "ALLAH" is simply the Arabic form or "EL" which is
Hebrew for "god" Ok ---true enough---just as the English "god" is an
English form or GOTT (as in thor) I seen no reason to delve into such
a semantic argument. The origin characteristic of islam is not a semantic issue.

The origin of Islamic ethos is CLEARLY the pre Islamic religion of Arabia,
neither Christianity nor Judaism. The origin of Christianity as a RELIGION
is far more associated with Judaism than is Islam----however the
influence of roman and greek ---etc. religions cannot be denied in the
origin of Christianity. The BIG problem in understaning islam is the penchant
arab muslims, and muslims in general, have for DESTROYING HISTORY.

Forum List

Back