Splinter Group Breaks From Al Qaeda In North Africa

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like ISIS has gotten itself some new members.

Splinter group breaks from al Qaeda in North Africa
Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:12am EDT

By Lamine Chikhi

ALGIERS, Sept 14 (Reuters) - A new armed group calling itself the Caliphate Soldiers in Algeria has split from al Qaeda's North African branch and sworn loyalty to the radical breakaway group Islamic State fighting in Syria and Iraq.

A breakaway of key Algerian commanders from Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, known as AQIM, would show deepening rivalry between al Qaeda's core command and the Islamic State over leadership of the transnational Islamist militancy.

Continue reading at:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/14/algeria-security-

...God help us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

tumblr_lv990p3Ns01r6aoq4o1_250.gif

What does it matter what they call themselves? It is ridiculous and us giving them this attention is even more ridiculous. They are just infidel fools that are following more infidel fools to hell. That is all they are. I find nothing remarkable about any of them.

Al Qaeda had it's 15 minutes and now the fickle suicide bombers want action and not words...

Moonie----your most insightful comment of the year---- ****FICKLE***** of all their endearing characteristics----the MOST ENDEARING of the mujahedeen is their
*****FICKLENESS*****
where would the civilized world be without the internecine squabbles of the
GLORIOUS UMMAH???

By Lamine Chikhi

ALGIERS, Sept 14 (Reuters) - A new armed group calling itself the Caliphate Soldiers in Algeria has split from al Qaeda's North African branch and sworn loyalty to the radical breakaway group Islamic State fighting in Syria and Iraq.

A breakaway of key Algerian commanders from Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, known as AQIM, would show deepening rivalry between al Qaeda's core command and the Islamic State over leadership of the transnational Islamist militancy.

Continue reading at:

Oy vey!! ........what ever shall we do?? ..... :dunno:

By Lamine Chikhi

Continue reading at:

Oy vey!! ........what ever shall we do?? ..... :dunno:

nothing-----just laugh whilst the meccaist pigs and dogs kill each other----
they can even rape each other's sluts by simply declaring an edict of
****TAKFIR***** with the approval of ALLAH

Al Qaeda had it's 15 minutes and now the fickle suicide bombers want action and not words...

Moonie----your most insightful comment of the year---- ****FICKLE***** of all their endearing characteristics----the MOST ENDEARING of the mujahedeen is their
*****FICKLENESS*****
GLORIOUS UMMAH???

He has his moments when he truly "shines". ( no pun intended )

*****FICKLENESS*****
GLORIOUS UMMAH???

muslim4.jpg

*****FICKLENESS*****
GLORIOUS UMMAH???

muslim4.jpg

Oh my gosh, Moonglow. I thought that said, Help! Help! I'm being Blessed! Where are my glasses this morning? I was wondering what in the world! p.s. I believe the word is "oppressed" or was that word banned with the x?

*****FICKLENESS*****
GLORIOUS UMMAH???

muslim4.jpg

Oh my gosh, Moonglow. I thought that said, Help! Help! I'm being Blessed! Where are my glasses this morning? I was wondering what in the world! p.s. I believe the word is "oppressed" or was that word banned with the x?

If it was used in a Monty Python sketch, then it's ok to use the word..

Forum List

Back