Beginning to think the Birthers were right..

Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.
The first black President, and not ONE nurse or doctor came forth and said "I helped deliver the little bastard."

Now, this was back in the day when a black in Hawaii was as a rare as a thinking Dem.

And that's also how the universe works. We leave footprints that can be traced. Anyone who wants to know about me will eventually find where I was raised, who my teachers were in school, who babysat me, who my friends were, what achievements of mine made the local paper, etc. Nobody exists in a vacuum, and here we've been presented with a forged birth certificate that's supposed to convince is in spite of the mountainous LACK of supporting evidence that Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

Other than the COLB issued by Hawaii that states he was born in Hawaii. Which stands as prima facie evidence of Obama's hawaiian birth in any court of law.
....And the two birth announcements that Obama was born in Honolulu published in local papers in 1961.
...Other than the State of Hawaii stating that they had Obama's Birth Certificate on file.
...And the State of Hawaii stating in a separate press conferrence that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States.
...Other than then Republican Governor Linda Lingle confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.
...Other than republican appointed Chiyome Fukino Director of the Department of Health confirming that Obama was born in Hawaii 3 separate times.
...And thenState of Hawaii sending official verification of Obama's Hawaiian birth to the Secretary of State of Arizona, signed by the Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka,
...Other than republican Secretary of State for Arizona Ken Bennett affirming that the State of Hawaii had affirmed Obama's eligibility to run and Hawaiian birth.
...Other than the State of Hawaii Registrar Alvin Onaka confirming in writing for a Mississippi lawsuit that the long form birth certificate published on the White House website was accurate and matched their original records....

Other than all that, yeah, nothing at all.

There's far more evidence he was born in Kenya, even relatives who attest to the fact. The preponderance of evidence militates against a Hawaii origination.

Actually, Obama's Grandmother said he was born in Hawaii. About 6 times. And in a 2007 article before Obama was even elected, stated that she learned of Obama's birth when she received a letter from her son 6 months after her grandchild was born.

And the picture you posted was a confirmed fake by Snopes.

So, you've got nothing. I don't think 'preponderance of evidence' means what you think it means.

ADMISSION DIRECTOR: I see you were born in Kenya, that makes you elibible for special treatment Mr. Obama
OBAMA: That is correct.

BOOK PUBLISHER: Tell me a little something about you that I can put into a book jacket.
OBAMA: Blah, blah, blah.
BOOK PUBLISHER: Do you have anything that would make you unique and make people want to buy your book?
OBAMA: You could say I was born in Kenya.
BOOK PUBLISHER: Yeah good stuff.

Later after it was point out their mistake after 20 years.

BOOK PUBLISHER: It was a mistake on my part. (yes a mistake in either believing Obama or printing something that she new false)
OBAMA: I know nothing.......

If he WAS born in Hawaii it would be the ONLY thing he didn't lie about.

He obviously did lie about it repeatedly, so no there is nothing he didn't lie about.

To who? The folks you claimed he lied to about being born in Kenya said he never told them he was born in Kenya.

So who are you citing? If its so 'obvious', it will be remarkably easy for you to name the folks you claim to be citing.

Please do so now.

... Just what is gained by all of this? By now it shouldn't matter where he came from, he has been rendered powerless by the American people. He could come from Alpha Centauri and it wouldn't matter. I mean, come on.
You call unilaterally giving amnesty to millions of illegals against the will of Congress and the people powerless?

Huh? The Republican Congress will reverse it. Trust me. If he does it, I guarantee you Republicans will fervently seek his impeachment.
How?

Look at the process of impeachment.

In the House of Representatives

• The Chairman of the Judiciary Committee will propose a Resolution calling for the Judiciary Committee to begin a formal inquiry into the issue of impeachment.
  • Based on their inquiry, the Judiciary Committee will send another Resolution to the full House stating that impeachment is warranted and why (the Articles of Impeachment), or that impeachment is not called for.
  • The Full House (probably operating under special floor rules set by the House Rules Committee) will debate and vote on each Article of Impeachment.
  • Should any one of the Articles of Impeachment be approved by a simple majority vote, the President will be "impeached." However, being impeached is sort of like being indicted of a crime. There still has to be a trial, which is where the US Senate comes in.
In the Senate

• The Articles of Impeachment are received from the House.
  • The Senate formulates rules and procedures for holding a trial.
  • A trial will be held. The President will be represented by his lawyers. A select group of House members will serve as "prosecutors." The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (currently John G. Roberts) will preside with all 100 Senators acting as the jury.
  • The Senate will meet in private session to debate a verdict.
  • The Senate, in open session, will vote on a verdict. A 2/3 vote of the Senate will result in a conviction.
  • The Senate will vote to remove the President from office.
  • The Senate may also vote (by a simple majority) to prohibit the President from holding any public office in the future.
Plus, he can be held on two impeachable offenses:

1) Exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office.
2) Employing the power of the office for an improper purpose or for personal gain.

Quite easily, really.

Oh, an impeachment would be a gift, almost certainly failing and mobilizing the democratic base like nothing else could.

I dare you. I double dog dare you.

Gladly. Your overconfidence lost you the elections this year. Do you seriously think it will happen in 2016? An impeachment would energize the Republican base in the same manner. Obama would be doomed, and the Democratic party would be fractured beyond any recognition.

Last edited:
Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.
The first black President, and not ONE nurse or doctor came forth and said "I helped deliver the little bastard."

Now, this was back in the day when a black in Hawaii was as a rare as a thinking Dem.

And that's also how the universe works. We leave footprints that can be traced. Anyone who wants to know about me will eventually find where I was raised, who my teachers were in school, who babysat me, who my friends were, what achievements of mine made the local paper, etc. Nobody exists in a vacuum, and here we've been presented with a forged birth certificate that's supposed to convince is in spite of the mountainous LACK of supporting evidence that Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

Other than the COLB issued by Hawaii that states he was born in Hawaii. Which stands as prima facie evidence of Obama's hawaiian birth in any court of law.
....And the two birth announcements that Obama was born in Honolulu published in local papers in 1961.
...Other than the State of Hawaii stating that they had Obama's Birth Certificate on file.
...And the State of Hawaii stating in a separate press conferrence that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States.
...Other than then Republican Governor Linda Lingle confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.
...Other than republican appointed Chiyome Fukino Director of the Department of Health confirming that Obama was born in Hawaii 3 separate times.
...And thenState of Hawaii sending official verification of Obama's Hawaiian birth to the Secretary of State of Arizona, signed by the Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka,
...Other than republican Secretary of State for Arizona Ken Bennett affirming that the State of Hawaii had affirmed Obama's eligibility to run and Hawaiian birth.
...Other than the State of Hawaii Registrar Alvin Onaka confirming in writing for a Mississippi lawsuit that the long form birth certificate published on the White House website was accurate and matched their original records....

There's far more evidence he was born in Kenya, even relatives who attest to the fact. The preponderance of evidence militates against a Hawaii origination.

Actually, Obama's Grandmother said he was born in Hawaii. About 6 times. And in a 2007 article before Obama was even elected, stated that she learned of Obama's birth when she received a letter from her son 6 months after her grandchild was born.

So, you've got nothing. I don't think 'preponderance of evidence' means what you think it means.

ADMISSION DIRECTOR: I see you were born in Kenya, that makes you elibible for special treatment Mr. Obama

BOOK PUBLISHER: Tell me a little something about you that I can put into a book jacket.
BOOK PUBLISHER: Do you have anything that would make you unique and make people want to buy your book?

BOOK PUBLISHER: It was a mistake on my part. (yes a mistake in either believing Obama or printing something that she new false)

Save of course, you made that entire dialogue up, pulled sideways out of your ass. You do realize that you imagining a conversation between two people you don't know nor have ever met....isn't actually evidence. Its an excuse for it.

Who says that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? Name the person you claim to be quoting.

Silly little boy, it is 2/3, which is 67, last time I looked.

Whatever the number is, Obama will commit an impeachable offense if he authorizes his amnesty plan. It is an executive overreach not authorized by the Constitution. He cannot write laws, only propose them. Democrats are fully aware of the law, and they won't be able to shield him forever.

Last edited:

He lied to who about being born in Kenya?

Those who put it into print that he was born in Kenya. How else does at least two sources get it so wrong for so long? Yes we can suspend all rational thought and come to believe that he didn't know but I choose to think a person so polished knows EXACTLY what is going on and what is said about him. He probably lied on his college paper work also but we can never know.

We've been through this. Those who 'put into print that he was born in Kenya' already said that Obama had never indicated he was in Kenya and that it was a fact checking error on their part:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

You already know that. Why would you omit this extraordinarily relevant detail? Did you think we wouldn't find out? These are the very people you claim he lied to....telling you straight up that he never did. And you ignored them. Why would a rational person ever do what you just did?

So, who is claiming that Obama said he was born in Kenya? Name the person you're citing. Because its clearly not Miriam Goderich.

FACT checking error? What FACT was she checking? The FACT that he was born in Hawaii and she discovered he was born in Kenya? Or the FACT that he told her he was born in Kenya and she either made a mistake in FACT checking or didn't bother to check at all? Believing anything else is just plain partisan BS.

OK, maybe we can believe her then where did she get the idea? She never says. He wasn't educated in Kenya. As far as I remember he never said he lived in Kenya. Yes, he might have said his father's family came from Kenya but that would be a stretch of the truth for her to then print he was born in Kenya.

So let's say she made a mistake, which is what I am saying, he was born in Hawaii. He had to know the book jacket was wrong for 20 years, had to know and let it stand. There also was a newspaper account stating the same thing, which I never saw a rebuttal.

Save of course, you made that entire dialogue up, pulled sideways out of your ass. You do realize that you imagining a conversation between two people you don't know nor have ever met....isn't actually evidence. Its an excuse for it.

Who says that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? Name the person you claim to be quoting.

It was done to make a point. How does a publisher get the idea the he was born in Kenya? Was she knowingly lying? Why would she even be fact checking it in the first place? Where did she get the idea he was born in Kenya and that needed checked? Note that she didn't say she presumed him born in Kenya from their discussions, no she said she made a fact checking error. Thus she was given a fact and that fact proved not to be true.

You call unilaterally giving amnesty to millions of illegals against the will of Congress and the people powerless?

Huh? The Republican Congress will reverse it. Trust me. If he does it, I guarantee you Republicans will fervently seek his impeachment.
How?

Look at the process of impeachment.

In the House of Representatives

• The Chairman of the Judiciary Committee will propose a Resolution calling for the Judiciary Committee to begin a formal inquiry into the issue of impeachment.
  • Based on their inquiry, the Judiciary Committee will send another Resolution to the full House stating that impeachment is warranted and why (the Articles of Impeachment), or that impeachment is not called for.
  • The Full House (probably operating under special floor rules set by the House Rules Committee) will debate and vote on each Article of Impeachment.
  • Should any one of the Articles of Impeachment be approved by a simple majority vote, the President will be "impeached." However, being impeached is sort of like being indicted of a crime. There still has to be a trial, which is where the US Senate comes in.
In the Senate

• The Articles of Impeachment are received from the House.
  • The Senate formulates rules and procedures for holding a trial.
  • A trial will be held. The President will be represented by his lawyers. A select group of House members will serve as "prosecutors." The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (currently John G. Roberts) will preside with all 100 Senators acting as the jury.
  • The Senate will meet in private session to debate a verdict.
  • The Senate, in open session, will vote on a verdict. A 2/3 vote of the Senate will result in a conviction.
  • The Senate will vote to remove the President from office.
  • The Senate may also vote (by a simple majority) to prohibit the President from holding any public office in the future.
Plus, he can be held on two impeachable offenses:

1) Exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office.
2) Employing the power of the office for an improper purpose or for personal gain.

Quite easily, really.

Oh, an impeachment would be a gift, almost certainly failing and mobilizing the democratic base like nothing else could.

I dare you. I double dog dare you.

Gladly. Your overconfidence lost you the elections this year. Do you seriously think it will happen in 2016? An impeachment would energize the Republican base in the same manner. If Republicans get 6 senate Democrats to vote with them, Obama is doomed, and the Democratic party would be fractured beyond any recognition.

Which 6 senate democrats would vote for impeachment? Name the 6 that have even suggested they would support such a move? Remember, in the Clinton Impeachment only one democrat sided with the Republicans. With 5 republicans siding with the Democrats. But this time, for no particular reason, 6 democrats are going to side with republicans and no republicans will side with the democrats?

Yeah, because republicans were such a unified lot during their disasterous government shut down.

But hey, don't beat around the bush. Do it. I'm calling out the GOP. Put your money where your mouth is and impeach. If you don't, you're a bunch of lily livered, little clucking yellow chicklets.

And you don't want to be a bunch of lily livered, little clucking yellow chicklets, do you? C'mon chicky chicky chicky chicky. Do it.

FACT checking error? What FACT was she checking? The FACT that he was born in Hawaii and she discovered he was born in Kenya? Or the FACT that he told her he was born in Kenya and she either made a mistake in FACT checking or didn't bother to check at all? Believing anything else is just plain partisan BS.

Who says he told her he was born in Kenya? There's you citing yourself.....and who?

Name your sources, buddy.

It was done to make a point. How does a publisher get the idea the he was born in Kenya? Was she knowingly lying? Why would she even be fact checking it in the first place? Where did she get the idea he was born in Kenya and that needed checked? Note that she didn't say she presumed him born in Kenya from their discussions, no she said she made a fact checking error. Thus she was given a fact and that fact proved not to be true.

Says who? You've made up a conversation that never happened involving people you've never met...and ignored everyone actually involved. Now you're making up elaborate backstories and motivations .......based on exactly nothing.

At what point do you cite anyone other than yourself?

Which 6 senate democrats would vote for impeachment? Name the 6 that have even suggested they would support such a move? Remember, in the Clinton Impeachment only one democrat sided with the Republicans. With 5 republicans siding with the Democrats. But this time, for no particular reason, 6 democrats are going to side with republicans and no republicans will side with the democrats?

Yeah, because republicans were such a unified lot during their disasterous government shut down.

But hey, don't beat around the bush. Do it. I'm calling out the GOP. Put your money where your mouth is and impeach. If you don't, you're a bunch of lily livered, little clucking yellow chicklets.

And you don't want to be a bunch of lily livered, little clucking yellow chicklets, do you? C'mon chicky chicky chicky chicky. Do it.

Ok, even though you're on the "other side" of things, you got me laughing hard. Compliments!

Silly little boy, it is 2/3, which is 67, last time I looked.

Whatever the number is, Obama will commit an impeachable offense if he authorizes his amnesty plan. It is an executive overreach not authorized by the Constitution. He cannot write laws, only propose them.
I agree with what you're saying, in principal, and I think this election was a mandate for Republicans to stop him. I also agree that they SHOULD move to impeach him but I don't think they will, and I don't think they could get two thirds of the Senate to vote to remove the fucking bastard from office if they did. BUT, an impeachment would tie him up for the next two years and would likely stop his power grabs. I don't see the Republicans reversing amnesty though.

Ok, even though you're on the "other side" of things, you got me laughing hard. Compliments!

I said it outloud while I was typing it and cracked myself up! Thanks!

I agree with what you're saying, in principal, and I think this election was a mandate for Republicans to stop him. I also agree that they SHOULD move to impeach him but I don't think they will,

By moving for it, they could place Democrats under an extreme amount of political pressure.

Who says he told her he was born in Kenya? There's you citing yourself.....and who?

Name your sources, buddy.

OK, so if he didn't tell her then she didn't make a fact checking error she either lied of jumped to an incorrect conclusion and did no fact checking. One that he had to have known about, that is why it was changed right before he was running for President. Nothing else makes sense.

You don't realize how much like a 13 year old you sound right now.

So either he was lying when he claimed to be born in Kenya or he was lying when he claimed to be born in Hawaii. I don't know why the Left thinks they're defending the correct lie.

I agree with what you're saying, in principal, and I think this election was a mandate for Republicans to stop him. I also agree that they SHOULD move to impeach him but I don't think they will,

By moving for it, they could place Democrats under an extreme amount of political pressure.

I hearby declare Novembver 12th, 2014 Day One of "GOP Chickenshit Watch".

Where we count the days before the GOP's testes drop into their pink flapping sack and they back all their chirpy little rhetoric about impeachment.

Let GOP Chickenshit Watch Begin!

Too many gutless cowards not willing to risk the possible backlash of impeaching the first black president.

Forum List

Back