Beginning to think the Birthers were right..

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
I used to laugh at them...

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

But now I think they may have been right all along. The ex post facto Hawaiian birth certificate forgery didn't convince me, but what has got me revisiting this possibility is my knowledge of the way the universe works.

Obama's presidency has proven fraudulent in every way, every promise he made turned out to be a lie and the biggest lie of all was Obamacare. Whether we're talking about the recovery that isn't really a recovery, the declining unemployment rate that masks the fact that MORE people are out of work, not less, or claiming that Obamacare works when in fact it's a rosary of woes that's hurting millions of Americans with unaffordable insurance they were promised was a thing of the past; I defy anyone to list anything genuine about this man, any moment of truth, any crumb of credibility.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT HAWAII, BECAUSE THAT WOULD COMPLETE THE PICTURE

It's the way of the universe to abhor anomalies. A man who's entire life is a lie from birth to current day is far more probable than a pathological liar actually telling the truth about where he was born.

To the credit of the Birthers, they have come up with compelling proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I now believe he was not only because of the evidence but because it clicks. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the universe is once again at harmony, humming in unbroken consistency.

I guess I'm now a Birther.

Last edited:
Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.

Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.
The first black President, and not ONE nurse or doctor came forth and said "I helped deliver the little bastard."

Now, this was back in the day when a black in Hawaii was as a rare as a thinking Dem.

I used to laugh at them...

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

But now I think they may have been right all along. The ex post facto Hawaiian birth certificate forgery didn't convince me, but what has got me revisiting this possibility is my knowledge of the way the universe works.

Obama's presidency has proven fraudulent in every way, every promise he made turned out to be a lie and the biggest lie of all was Obamacare. Whether we're talking about the recovery that isn't really a recovery, the declining unemployment rate that masks the fact that MORE people are out of work, not less, or claiming that Obamacare works when in fact it's a rosary of woes that's hurting millions of Americans with unaffordable insurance they were promised was a thing of the past; I defy anyone to list anything genuine about this man, any moment of truth, any crumb of credibility.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT HAWAII, BECAUSE THAT WOULD COMPLETE THE PICTURE

It's the way of the universe to abhor anomalies. A man who's entire life is a lie from birth to current day is far more probable than a pathological liar actually telling the truth about where he was born.

To the credit of the Birthers, they have come up with compelling proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I now believe he was not only because of the evidence but because it clicks. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the universe is once again at harmony, humming in unbroken consistency.

I guess I'm now a Birther.

Q: What do you say to a Birther in uniform?

A: I'll have a BigMac, small fries, and a coke.

The first black President, and not ONE nurse or doctor came forth and said "I helped deliver the little bastard."

Now, this was back in the day when a black in Hawaii was as a rare as a thinking Dem.

And that's also how the universe works. We leave footprints that can be traced. Anyone who wants to know about me will eventually find where I was raised, who my teachers were in school, who babysat me, who my friends were, what achievements of mine made the local paper, etc. Nobody exists in a vacuum, and here we've been presented with a forged birth certificate that's supposed to convince is in spite of the mountainous LACK of supporting evidence that Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

There's far more evidence he was born in Kenya, even relatives who attest to the fact. The preponderance of evidence militates against a Hawaii origination.

... Just what is gained by all of this? By now it shouldn't matter where he came from, he has been rendered powerless by the American people. He could come from Alpha Centauri and it wouldn't matter. I mean, come on.

The President of the US is never powerless, never irrelevant.

That is foolish thinking.

... Just what is gained by all of this? By now it shouldn't matter where he came from, he has been rendered powerless by the American people. He could come from Alpha Centauri and it wouldn't matter. I mean, come on.
You call unilaterally giving amnesty to millions of illegals against the will of Congress and the people powerless?

If he WAS born in Hawaii it would be the ONLY thing he didn't lie about.

A wrinkle in the fabric of reality, to be sure. Police detectives are often able to catch crafty criminals because something doesn't feel right. We all have this kind of warning bell inside of us whether we choose to listen to it or not. Honest people running for office don't try to hinder and delay queries into where they are born unless there's something to hide. Remember how long it took before we had a look at the "birth certificate" after months of the Obama campaign refusing to cooperate?

You call unilaterally giving amnesty to millions of illegals against the will of Congress and the people powerless?

Huh? The Republican Congress will reverse it. Trust me. If he does it, I guarantee you Republicans will fervently seek his impeachment.

Oh, is this a serious thread?

Obama's grandmother died right after he visited her in Hawaii and only a few weeks before the election which garnered a sympathy vote. I think Obama had her whacked lest in the throes of senility she let on to where he was really born.

Now that you know how serious I am, do you want to have a serious discussion or do you just throw popcorn?

Huh? The Republican Congress will reverse it. Trust me. If he does it, I guarantee you Republicans will fervently seek his impeachment.
How?

The GOP has not the votes for an override. Impeachment takes a reason, there has been none. Grow up, read the Constitution, and learn some law.

Forum List

Back