Beginning to think the Birthers were right..

Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.

He lied to who about being born in Kenya?

The GOP has not the votes for an override. Impeachment takes a reason, there has been none. Grow up, read the Constitution, and learn some law.

No reason??? In 2012 obama announced he would let millions of illegals openly stay in america in brazen violation of laws passed by congress. The constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed".

Violating his constitutional oath is obviously impeachable. THINK

... Just what is gained by all of this? By now it shouldn't matter where he came from, he has been rendered powerless by the American people. He could come from Alpha Centauri and it wouldn't matter. I mean, come on.
You call unilaterally giving amnesty to millions of illegals against the will of Congress and the people powerless?

Huh? The Republican Congress will reverse it. Trust me. If he does it, I guarantee you Republicans will fervently seek his impeachment.
How?

Look at the process of impeachment.

In the House of Representatives

• The Chairman of the Judiciary Committee will propose a Resolution calling for the Judiciary Committee to begin a formal inquiry into the issue of impeachment.
  • Based on their inquiry, the Judiciary Committee will send another Resolution to the full House stating that impeachment is warranted and why (the Articles of Impeachment), or that impeachment is not called for.
  • The Full House (probably operating under special floor rules set by the House Rules Committee) will debate and vote on each Article of Impeachment.
  • Should any one of the Articles of Impeachment be approved by a simple majority vote, the President will be "impeached." However, being impeached is sort of like being indicted of a crime. There still has to be a trial, which is where the US Senate comes in.
In the Senate

• The Articles of Impeachment are received from the House.
  • The Senate formulates rules and procedures for holding a trial.
  • A trial will be held. The President will be represented by his lawyers. A select group of House members will serve as "prosecutors." The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (currently John G. Roberts) will preside with all 100 Senators acting as the jury.
  • The Senate will meet in private session to debate a verdict.
  • The Senate, in open session, will vote on a verdict. A 2/3 vote of the Senate will result in a conviction.
  • The Senate will vote to remove the President from office.
  • The Senate may also vote (by a simple majority) to prohibit the President from holding any public office in the future.
Plus, he can be held on two impeachable offenses:

1) Exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office.
2) Employing the power of the office for an improper purpose or for personal gain.

Quite easily, really.

This is Snopes.

102210_1614_somuchforsn11.png

... Just what is gained by all of this? By now it shouldn't matter where he came from, he has been rendered powerless by the American people. He could come from Alpha Centauri and it wouldn't matter. I mean, come on.
You call unilaterally giving amnesty to millions of illegals against the will of Congress and the people powerless?

Huh? The Republican Congress will reverse it. Trust me. If he does it, I guarantee you Republicans will fervently seek his impeachment.
How?

• The Chairman of the Judiciary Committee will propose a Resolution calling for the Judiciary Committee to begin a formal inquiry into the issue of impeachment.
  • Based on their inquiry, the Judiciary Committee will send another Resolution to the full House stating that impeachment is warranted and why (the Articles of Impeachment), or that impeachment is not called for.
  • The Full House (probably operating under special floor rules set by the House Rules Committee) will debate and vote on each Article of Impeachment.
  • Should any one of the Articles of Impeachment be approved by a simple majority vote, the President will be "impeached." However, being impeached is sort of like being indicted of a crime. There still has to be a trial, which is where the US Senate comes in.
In the Senate

• A trial will be held. The President will be represented by his lawyers. A select group of House members will serve as "prosecutors." The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (currently John G. Roberts) will preside with all 100 Senators acting as the jury.
  • The Senate, in open session, will vote on a verdict. A 2/3 vote of the Senate will result in a conviction.
  • The Senate may also vote (by a simple majority) to prohibit the President from holding any public office in the future.

2) Employing the power of the office for an improper purpose or for personal gain.

Quite easily, really.
You really think that's gonna happen? Two thirds of the Senate?

Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.

Those who put it into print that he was born in Kenya. How else does at least two sources get it so wrong for so long? Yes we can suspend all rational thought and come to believe that he didn't know but I choose to think a person so polished knows EXACTLY what is going on and what is said about him. He probably lied on his college paper work also but we can never know.

Photograph shows a "Welcome to Kenya" sign identifying that country as the birthplace of Barack Obama.

snopes.com Welcome to Kenya Birthplace of Barack Obama

Sorry, you're going to have to find another source to "discredit" the sign. Your site has a big advertisement popup in front of the content with no way of making it go away, so it can't be read.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny!

The GOP has not the votes for an override. Impeachment takes a reason, there has been none. Grow up, read the Constitution, and learn some law.

No reason??? In 2012 obama announced he would let millions of illegals openly stay in america in brazen violation of laws passed by congress. The constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed".

Violating his constitutional oath is obviously impeachable. THINK

Stupid ass. From 2000 to 2008, the number of illegals increased from 7.5 million to 11.7 million. According to most sources, it is presently about 11.5 million. So, where the hell were you during Bush's terms? After all, he let in over 4 million illegals.

Illegally living in the U.S. longer - The Washington Post

Illegally living in the U.S. longer
A new study by the Pew Research Center found that about one third of illegal immigrant adults living in the United States over the years have had children here, and are staying. Read related article.
wimmigration04.jpg

Source: Pew Research Center.The Washington Post. Published on September 3, 2014, 9:12 p.m.

How?

In the Senate

Quite easily, really.

Very informative, the Gruber dems need to read it.

How?

In the Senate

Quite easily, really.
You really think that's gonna happen? Two thirds of the Senate?

Is 67 votes. Republicans could possibly have 54 seats by December 6. It is a long shot, because now, Democrats will be placed in a difficult position, do they ignore the executive overreach or hold him accountable for it?

Last edited:
The first black President, and not ONE nurse or doctor came forth and said "I helped deliver the little bastard."

Now, this was back in the day when a black in Hawaii was as a rare as a thinking Dem.

And that's also how the universe works. We leave footprints that can be traced. Anyone who wants to know about me will eventually find where I was raised, who my teachers were in school, who babysat me, who my friends were, what achievements of mine made the local paper, etc. Nobody exists in a vacuum, and here we've been presented with a forged birth certificate that's supposed to convince is in spite of the mountainous LACK of supporting evidence that Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

Other than the COLB issued by Hawaii that states he was born in Hawaii. Which stands as prima facie evidence of Obama's hawaiian birth in any court of law.
....And the two birth announcements that Obama was born in Honolulu published in local papers in 1961.
...Other than the State of Hawaii stating that they had Obama's Birth Certificate on file.
...And the State of Hawaii stating in a separate press conferrence that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States.
...Other than then Republican Governor Linda Lingle confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.
...Other than republican appointed Chiyome Fukino Director of the Department of Health confirming that Obama was born in Hawaii 3 separate times.
...And thenState of Hawaii sending official verification of Obama's Hawaiian birth to the Secretary of State of Arizona, signed by the Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka,
...Other than republican Secretary of State for Arizona Ken Bennett affirming that the State of Hawaii had affirmed Obama's eligibility to run and Hawaiian birth.
...Other than the State of Hawaii Registrar Alvin Onaka confirming in writing for a Mississippi lawsuit that the long form birth certificate published on the White House website was accurate and matched their original records....

Other than all that, yeah, nothing at all.

There's far more evidence he was born in Kenya, even relatives who attest to the fact. The preponderance of evidence militates against a Hawaii origination.

Actually, Obama's Grandmother said he was born in Hawaii. About 6 times. And in a 2007 article before Obama was even elected, stated that she learned of Obama's birth when she received a letter from her son 6 months after her grandchild was born.

And the picture you posted was a confirmed fake by Snopes.

So, you've got nothing. I don't think 'preponderance of evidence' means what you think it means.

How?

In the Senate

Quite easily, really.

Oh, an impeachment would be a gift, almost certainly failing and mobilizing the democratic base like nothing else could.

I dare you. I double dog dare you.

Those who put it into print that he was born in Kenya. How else does at least two sources get it so wrong for so long? Yes we can suspend all rational thought and come to believe that he didn't know but I choose to think a person so polished knows EXACTLY what is going on and what is said about him. He probably lied on his college paper work also but we can never know.

We've been through this. Those who 'put into print that he was born in Kenya' already said that Obama had never indicated he was in Kenya and that it was a fact checking error on their part:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

You already know that. Why would you omit this extraordinarily relevant detail? Did you think we wouldn't find out? These are the very people you claim he lied to....telling you straight up that he never did. And you ignored them. Why would a rational person ever do what you just did?

So, who is claiming that Obama said he was born in Kenya? Name the person you're citing. Because its clearly not Miriam Goderich.

Forum List

Back