Before you buy those new headphones...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Headphones sounding flat? 2 dimensional sound bothering you? Well, it may not be your headphones. If you have a halfway decent set of surround sound stereo headphones you can bring new life to your audio experience.

Razor has a free download that turns your headphones into something truly exceptional.

7.1 dolby surround sound.
Bass boost.
10 band graphic equalizer.

It will also elevate your gaming experience, because it will allow you to hear where sounds are coming from with pinpoint accuracy

Did I mention it's a free download? Also, if you install Razor Synapse, also free, and register any Razor product, you can upgrade to Razor Surround Pro for free.

So, what are you waiting for? Here is the download link.

Razer Surround Personalized 7.1 Gaming Audio Software

Last edited:
  • Banned
The demo sounds kinda tinny...

... through my laptop speaker.
By the way, I have a 60.00 pair of Razor headphones. I've tried them with and without this download. The difference is like night and day. It's like being able to see again after being blind.

Headphones sounding flat? 2 dimensional sound bothering you? Well, it may not be your headphones. If you have a halfway decent set of surround sound stereo headphones you can bring new life to your audio experience.

Razor has a free download that turns your headphones into something truly exceptional.

7.1 dolby surround sound.
Bass boost.
10 band graphic equalizer.

It will also elevate your gaming experience, because it will allow you to hear where sounds are coming from with pinpoint accuracy

Did I mention it's a free download? Also, if you install Razor Synapse, also free, and register any Razor product, you can upgrade to Razor Surround Pro for free.

So, what are you waiting for? Here is the download link.

Razer Surround Personalized 7.1 Gaming Audio Software
I already wasted my money on a USMB Chinese Diploma

Razer makes great shit but I would rather own a stellar headset with current technology rather than trying to emulate it.

The Momba on the other hand is a spectacular mouse. I have the wireless version

• Banned
Razer makes great shit but I would rather own a stellar headset with current technology rather than trying to emulate it.

The Momba on the other hand is a spectacular mouse. I have the wireless version
Best mouse I've ever owned was the Mad Catz R.A.T.7. Had plenty of buttons, but not too many. The mouse also adjusted to fit your hand. Truly a miracle of engineering. It was a joy to use, and I was devastated when it finally gave up the ghost. I'll get another one, someday. When I can afford the ridiculous asking price. Which is totally worth it, BTW.

rat7.jpg

Forum List

Back