Been banned from my old chat boards just found this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
*was* government property not anymore. Even then I don't agree with forcing this shot on servicemembers especially when its already showing negative impact on readiness

No, Government should stop forcing deathjabs on people, unless they want everything to fail so they can 6uild 6ack 6etter

Uh-huh is right, damn it feels good to be a gangsta

I got the vaccine because it was the right medical decision for my family.

However, I would never never in a million years try to force somebody else to get it if they didn't want it.

Everybody should make their own decision. The government has no right to force someone. That includes military people.

On this forum you will find out that these stupid uneducated Moon Bats think the government should force everybody to get the vaccine. They are that shitty.

The jab is clot producing-myocarditis giving bullshit, the mandates are illegal and unconstitutional, Fauci should be tried for crimes against humanity then executed by firing squad or tortured like he did to those puppies, Biden was installed like a toilet, Shitlibs cheat and rig elections, and mods are BIGGAY
Would testicular cancer work instead of firing squad?

I like the way you think
I think you'll be a welcome addition, Rainbow_Randolph, but I wonder if you just might not find this board challenging enough. The vapid loser leftists here fold like a cheap suit when they actually get challenged with logic and facts. Fetal position, thumb-sucking, whimpering for mommy. It's just too easy to destroy them. Shooting fish in a barrel.

I think you'll be a welcome addition, Rainbow_Randolph, but I wonder if you just might not find this board challenging enough. The vapid loser leftists here fold like a cheap suit when they actually get challenged with logic and facts. Fetal position, thumb-sucking, whimpering for mommy. It's just too easy to destroy them. Shooting fish in a barrel.
Having been many places where the right was outnumbered it's nice to see the shoe on the other foot.

"Fetal position, thumb-sucking, whimpering for mommy. It's just too easy to destroy them. "

LOL stop I can only get so erect

Very right wing and love to laugh at Libs. Look forward to debating with you all
1636242451241.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back