Bed bugs brought into U.S. by illegals?

The most recent outbreak of bedbugs started in the deep South, NOT in the Southwest.

Clearly then we ought to be blaming all Southerners, right? (that's sarcasm, BTW)

Jesus! the distortions of reality some people will go through to evoke ire against illegals is amazing, isn't it?

As if we needed any more reasons to want them gone?

Bedbugs have always been in the USA, folks.

The outbreak has nothing to do with illegals.

I'm informed that once you get these bastards in your home you might as well burn your house down.

DDT was about the only thing we ever had to surpress them and since we cannot use that, this pest is back with a vengence.

That's where most Mexican migrate, crop workers in the south. so your excuse adds more truth to the story.

The most recent outbreak of bedbugs started in the deep South, NOT in the Southwest.

Clearly then we ought to be blaming all Southerners, right? (that's sarcasm, BTW)

Jesus! the distortions of reality some people will go through to evoke ire against illegals is amazing, isn't it?

I'm informed that once you get these bastards in your home you might as well burn your house down.

DDT was about the only thing we ever had to surpress them and since we cannot use that, this pest is back with a vengence.

That's where most Mexican migrate, crop workers in the south. so your excuse adds more truth to the story.

Hello McFly... How can you bring an insect to a place where it occurs naturally? The bedbugs were always here. The increase in their population is because of natural and man made conditions, not because some foreigners brought them. If you are against illegals, make your reason because they are ILLEGAL, and not some cooked up story about them bringing an indigenous insect to somewhere they have been since the dawn of time.

I'm sure some hitch a ride, but that supposition that it's the ONLY way bedbugs arrive is pure bullshit. Can't that lady make her point about illegal immigration without being ridiculous?

With international travel the highest in history, there are all sorts of "alien" critters and new viruses entering this country every day.

Jeezus, how do people like get get JOBS writing for news outlets anyway? Surely there are plenty of women with excellent writing skills based on knowledgeable information that could do a better job than clowns like her.

You people realize the pesticide used to get rid of these things is now illegal so their numbers have been allowed to grow right? May have no connection to the invaders, although I'm sure the pesticide is legal in Mexico which would be an interesting irony.

It's also ironic that the one thing guaranteed to kill off bedbugs in masses is HEAT. A temperature of 115 degrees will kill them all, no matter where they're hiding. So since the majority of Mexicans spend enormous amounts of time in the desert regions before they try crossing the border, they would have long since left any bedbugs behind (if they exist at all in that hot climate).

Again, this subject is unmitigated horseshit, especially since the subject of illegal immigration has plenty of valid arguments.

I'm sure some hitch a ride, but that supposition that it's the ONLY way bedbugs arrive is pure bullshit. Can't that lady make her point about illegal immigration without being ridiculous?

With international travel the highest in history, there are all sorts of "alien" critters and new viruses entering this country every day.

Jeezus, how do people like get get JOBS writing for news outlets anyway? Surely there are plenty of women with excellent writing skills based on knowledgeable information that could do a better job than clowns like her.
How can you get published in the National Watchdog Politics Examiner without selling the fear of the 'other'?

Truth my ass. Even the author doesn't provide any "proof." It's only her silly supposition.

How can you get published in the National Watchdog Politics Examiner without selling the fear of the 'other'?

True, as is true with most of these outrageous sites masquerading as "news" outlets. I think they lay awake nights dreaming up worst-case scenarios and then writing a bogus story hoping it will stick as some sort of fact. (Obviously, it does. :lol:)

True, as is true with most of these outrageous sites masquerading as "news" outlets. I think they lay awake nights dreaming up worst-case scenarios and then writing a bogus story hoping it will stick as some sort of fact. (Obviously, it does. :lol:)
There are folks who will grab any thing to show that foreigners are a greater threat than they really are. Look right here on this board! There are some idiots who think that the Chilean miners got celebrity treatment not because of their endurance and strength of spirit, but because they are brown skinned and speak Spanish.

An article about bed bugs plays into this fear and lack of logical thought. It starts as a trickle, and becomes a torrent.

You people realize the pesticide used to get rid of these things is now illegal so their numbers have been allowed to grow right? May have no connection to the invaders, although I'm sure the pesticide is legal in Mexico which would be an interesting irony.

It's also ironic that the one thing guaranteed to kill off bedbugs in masses is HEAT. A temperature of 115 degrees will kill them all, no matter where they're hiding. So since the majority of Mexicans spend enormous amounts of time in the desert regions before they try crossing the border, they would have long since left any bedbugs behind (if they exist at all in that hot climate).

Again, this subject is unmitigated horseshit, especially since the subject of illegal immigration has plenty of valid arguments.

The majority of Mexicans spend time in the desert? HA! HA! HA!

Those beaners get lost trying to head in one direction......NORTH!

That is all junk science. I say put all Latin Americans in the oven for 35 minutes at 650 degrees. That should remove the threat to Americans.

What about Mexican invasion organizations masquerading as religious groups to attack Americans with "Be nice to the invader policies" or "Loans for illegals" to help the invaders buy homes and vehicles while Americans are being throw out of their.

Here's an example:
Interfaith Leadership Project

[
There are folks who will grab any thing to show that foreigners are a greater threat than they really are. Look right here on this board! There are some idiots who think that the Chilean miners got celebrity treatment not because of their endurance and strength of spirit, but because they are brown skinned and speak Spanish.

An article about bed bugs plays into this fear and lack of logical thought. It starts as a trickle, and becomes a torrent.[/quote]

You ignore the marching Mexicans masquerading as "immigrants" when every REAL American sees them as an invading army and people who help them as collaborators that would have helped the invading Nazis in WW2.

[

An article about bed bugs plays into this fear and lack of logical thought. It starts as a trickle, and becomes a torrent.

You ignore the marching Mexicans masquerading as "immigrants" when every REAL American sees them as an invading army and people who help them as collaborators that would have helped the invading Nazis in WW2.[/QUOTE]

Every "REAL" American? Who qualifies as a "REAL" American?

[Every "REAL" American? Who qualifies as a "REAL" American?

Mexicans are not REAL Americans because they don't leave their corrupt culture back in Mexico. They bring it with them and force Americans to accept it.

Why do Americans have to listen to the Mexican version of Spanish?

Why do Americans have to look in a Spanish to English dictionary to read billboards or store signs in the United States.

Why does the US government have to treat Mexicans as an endandered species?

Mexicans are not REAL Americans because they don't leave their corrupt culture back in Mexico. They bring it with them and force Americans to accept it.

Why do Americans have to look in a Spanish to English dictionary to read billboards or store signs in the United States.

Culture and language?!? Oy Vey! What would "REAL" America look like if all immigrants melded into 17th century Puritans? Has American benefitted from immigrant culture throughout our history? By Jove, me thinks 'tis true!

And they spread them like wildfire, with every move.

Culture and language?!? Oy Vey! What would "REAL" America look like if all immigrants melded into 17th century Puritans? Has American benefitted from immigrant culture throughout our history? By Jove, me thinks 'tis true!

Then why are PBS shows indoctrinating our children in "SPANISH ONLY"?

That'd be true if we'd ever eradicated them.

Sadly we hadn't.

Then why are PBS shows indoctrinating our children in "SPANISH ONLY"?
Big Sesame Street fan are ya?

I find your choice of words curious. "Indoctrinating"!? Really?

And PBS offers no children's programming in English?

One lesson taught on TV when I was a kid was daily ex cerise. The charming hostess would sing "Bend and stretch! Reach for the stars!" But that was to ex cerise our bodies. You seem to use that old children's song to form arguments.

[

You ignore the marching Mexicans masquerading as "immigrants" when every REAL American sees them as an invading army and people who help them as collaborators that would have helped the invading Nazis in WW2.[/QUOTE]

I'll bet if you lay bleeding on the battlefield, you wouldn't first question an Army medic's nationality.

U.S. Troop Casualties - 4,427 US troops; 98% male. 91% non-officers; 82% active duty, 11% National Guard; 74% Caucasian, 9% African-American, 11% Latino. 19% killed by non-hostile causes. 54% of US casualties were under 25 years old. 72% were from the US Army

It must suck to be you.

[

You ignore the marching Mexicans masquerading as "immigrants" when every REAL American sees them as an invading army and people who help them as collaborators that would have helped the invading Nazis in WW2.

Every "REAL" American? Who qualifies as a "REAL" American?[/QUOTE]

36.jpg

Got Mexicans?​

Forum List

Back