Kilmeade: Is Feeding Hungry Children "Education Money Well Spent"?

I would have had to join MM. I'm not going to do that just to read this story. so I'll post on the basics of the title

If people had to fully support thier kids until they were out of the home, they would have as many as they could afford, then stop.

Insted we have a set up where responsible thinking is not rewarded, so we end up feeding other peoples kids instead of getting a better school for all our kids.

I haven't listened to Limbaugh in 25 years.

There is no article to read. It's a video and you don't have to join to watch it.

Personally, I have no problem with schools NOT providing free breakfasts as long as said schools are not responsible for unfed students' grades. Sad to say, but until free and reduced lunches, children came to school hungry and left hungry. That will happen again. If we are willing to go...ok, we are not responsible, the parents are.....fine then.

Since a HUGE portion of my tax dollars go towards education - HELL FRICKIN' NO - we should not feed other peep's kids. OMG - what's next...they'll want to provide free haircuts. Or perhaps they should offer beds too, then all the other peep's kids can simply eat, sleep and live at school. This country is falling apart. One liberal at a time!

Personally, I have no problem with schools NOT providing free breakfasts as long as said schools are not responsible for unfed students' grades. Sad to say, but until free and reduced lunches, children came to school hungry and left hungry. That will happen again. If we are willing to go...ok, we are not responsible, the parents are.....fine then.

Who is paying for the free food?

The parents are responisble.

no if's, and or buts about it.

If you can't feed your kid, that's your fault.

what kind of screwed up person doesn't feed thier kids?

There is no article to read. It's a video and you don't have to join to watch it.

I got through this time.

they are feeding kids breakfast, lunch and dinner.

We should not be feeding kids for free. All the kids the get free food, are also on welfare, those families get money for food already.

At a certain point this stopped being charity. they are taking money from some of us to feed others, and at the same time taking away better learning for all our kids.

In the 36 nations that get ranked for schooling, USA is 18th.

Doing more of what's not working isn't going to work eventually.

Who is paying for the free food?

Everyone else.

There's no such thing as a free lunch, breakfast or dinner.

The job of public schools is to educate, nothing more. It's not their job to be a substitute for derelict parents with our money.

Forum List

Back