Beck’s Holocaust comments prompt Fox News meeting

You just continue to prove me right by continuing to listen to and believe Glenn Beck you schmuck.

lollercaust.gif

You just continue to prove me right by continuing to listen to and believe Glenn Beck you schmuck.

Lol. This is your come back?

Why on earth would we want to go straight back to the sources and learn history. That's just silly. We should beleive you guys just cause you say so. You guys claim that Glenn is misrepresenting the truth or that the History channel is right and Glenn is wrong when you haven't even bothered to provide any sort of scenario where the two contradict. It's a straw man plain and simple.

What's wrong with looking at it accurately?

"This President has exposed himself as a guy, over and over again, who has a deep hatred for white people..."

"You can learn something from somebody, just off the cuff."

"I'm not saying that he doesn't like white people."
- Glenn Beck (quoted)

"I'm not saying Obama doesn't like white people, but, I think, I think that this guy is a racist."
- Glenn Beck (paraphrased)

That's your "factual" leader...schmuck.

Last edited:
What has he been right on?

I just stated a fact he's ABSOLUTELY and POSITIVELY wrong about.

What has be been right on?

Wait a second..."The Washington Post's Dana Milbank, who's writing a book on Beck..."

Seriously? That's how he/she Dana spends his/her time? Writing a book on Glenn Beck?

What has he been right on?

I just stated a fact he's ABSOLUTELY and POSITIVELY wrong about.

What has be been right on?

That's an opinion, not a fact. And it's one based on pretty good evidence.

And from your inability to show a historical fact he has wrong, I presume that you are withdrawaling your criticism? You're the one that made the claim. And it's obvious you don't really know.

Forum List

Back