Beck says Hillary will win in 2016

By the time Obama gets done screwing everything up Hillary will be the last person any sane person would vote for.

Talked with a waitress at IHop yesterday who was able to finally have health insurance through the ACA because IHop holds her hours down to keep from having to give her health insurance. Yup, Obama has really screwed up lots of people who now have access to health care. I am getting pretty sick of hearing how Obama has screwed up the US, without some of you loons providing details.

The deficit is the lowest in years, we are withdrawing from W's last war, millions of people now have health insurance who were shut out for years, and the unemployment rate is at 6.1% and falling. Tell me how Obama is screwing over the US please...

I don't agree with all of his positions or his stances, but to say he has screwed over the country is unfounded.

She is happy because she gets something for free. The people who are most satisfied with Obamacare are those getting it for free, or reduced, and those who have nothing to do with it and have company sponsored heath care. Those of us in the middle are screwed.

The deficit has to be lower then recent years after Obama jack it up with his recession recovery slow down spending.
Everything in your post is a lie straight from Reince Priebus.
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't know Reince Priebus, although I know who he is I don't really listen to him or read anything Republican. I form my opinions by what I see and that is exactly what I posted. So I guess in the end, being as you didn't bother showing anyone a connection between what I posted and Priebus, you lies are straight from the democrat underworld.

By the time Obama gets done screwing everything up Hillary will be the last person any sane person would vote for.

Talked with a waitress at IHop yesterday who was able to finally have health insurance through the ACA because IHop holds her hours down to keep from having to give her health insurance. Yup, Obama has really screwed up lots of people who now have access to health care. I am getting pretty sick of hearing how Obama has screwed up the US, without some of you loons providing details.

The deficit is the lowest in years, we are withdrawing from W's last war, millions of people now have health insurance who were shut out for years, and the unemployment rate is at 6.1% and falling. Tell me how Obama is screwing over the US please...

I don't agree with all of his positions or his stances, but to say he has screwed over the country is unfounded.

She is happy because she gets something for free. The people who are most satisfied with Obamacare are those getting it for free, or reduced, and those who have nothing to do with it and have company sponsored heath care. Those of us in the middle are screwed.

The deficit has to be lower then recent years after Obama jack it up with his recession recovery slow down spending.

Yes he is did, in order to dig us out of the deep hole that W left us in. Thank God he did or we would all be under water now in debt.

We are already underwater in debt, were you being sarcastic?

us_fed_debt_20c.png

Never forget that business is better for Hate Radio when the Democrats are in power.

Of course Beck is going to say that Hillary is going to win. Have to ramp up the outrage for the new/old Democrat!

that makes sense as to the tool Beck

Cankles is nott going to get the nomination though
I'm guessing you are referring to Hillary Clinton.

Who is going to beat her?

Everything in your post is a lie straight from Reince Priebus.
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't know Reince Priebus, although I know who he is I don't really listen to him or read anything Republican. I form my opinions by what I see and that is exactly what I posted. So I guess in the end, being as you didn't bother showing anyone a connection between what I posted and Priebus, you lies are straight from the democrat underworld.
Reince Priebus = Republican Talking Points

Never forget that business is better for Hate Radio when the Democrats are in power.

Of course Beck is going to say that Hillary is going to win. Have to ramp up the outrage for the new/old Democrat!

that makes sense as to the tool Beck

Cankles is nott going to get the nomination though

2 years is an eternity. No one thought GHWB was going to lose in September 90. many of the leading Dems didn't even try-so we got Clinton.

2 years is an eternity. No one thought GHWB was going to lose in September 90. many of the leading Dems didn't even try-so we got Clinton.

I asked a question. You can't answer it?

its stupid even speculating at this point. Its like asking who is gonna win the Oscar for best actor in 2016 or which of the junior girls age barred this year will be on the RIO team in 2 years.

[

But that was the exception, not the rule.

And no one calculated in how Ross Perot would split the GOP Base asunder.

If a third party threatens at all, it's from the Right, not the left.

maybe so, maybe not. I just don't think the hildabeast is going to get through the primaries. She's a nasty bitch in real life and if you put a lot of pressure on her, she's gonna go darth vader real fast

[

maybe so, maybe not. I just don't think the hildabeast is going to get through the primaries. She's a nasty bitch in real life and if you put a lot of pressure on her, she's gonna go darth vader real fast

I think that's a lot of wishful thinking. But it will be fun to watch you wingnuts melt down when she does win.

why would I melt down. Hillary winning is not going to make the eunuch fan boys of her winners. and the people who you all whine about-guys like me-are still going to be richer and more influential than you will ever be.

men who support someone like hillary or Lieyawatha are basically castratis

The "build a wall" GOP is the last party Hispanics would support.

So just because somebody is a latino, they automagically want amnesty for illegal aliens? Racist.

Nice to see someone tell the truth on this subject...

We are regarded as a terrible World Citizen if we reach out and help...

Yet these nations have suffered under the same problems forever...

We are far from perfect, but we have been blessed with the best country known to man...

What does it take to realize we do have a desire to help?

It's not always about the almighty dollar....

[

I think that's a lot of wishful thinking. But it will be fun to watch you wingnuts melt down when she does win.

why would I melt down. Hillary winning is not going to make the eunuch fan boys of her winners. and the people who you all whine about-guys like me-are still going to be richer and more influential than you will ever be.

You aren't rich.

You are barely literate.

[

You aren't rich.

You are barely literate.
He's a total fucking moron is what he is.

[

But that was the exception, not the rule.

And no one calculated in how Ross Perot would split the GOP Base asunder.

If a third party threatens at all, it's from the Right, not the left.

Didn't you just post about how the right, Republicans, fall in line?

The "build a wall" GOP is the last party Hispanics would support.

So just because somebody is a latino, they automagically want amnesty for illegal aliens? Racist.

Nice to see someone tell the truth on this subject...

We are regarded as a terrible World Citizen if we reach out and help...

Yet these nations have suffered under the same problems forever...

We are far from perfect, but we have been blessed with the best country known to man...

What does it take to realize we do have a desire to help?

It's not always about the almighty dollar....

It is never about the "almighty dollar" when it is someone else's dollar.

[

You aren't rich.

You are barely literate.
He's a total fucking moron is what he is.
Liberals trashing a thread with profanity and personal insults because they don't like what a person is saying.

Typical.

Time to move this thread to the Badlands?

Forum List

Back