Beck says Hillary will win in 2016

By the time Obama gets done screwing everything up Hillary will be the last person any sane person would vote for.

Talked with a waitress at IHop yesterday who was able to finally have health insurance through the ACA because IHop holds her hours down to keep from having to give her health insurance. Yup, Obama has really screwed up lots of people who now have access to health care. I am getting pretty sick of hearing how Obama has screwed up the US, without some of you loons providing details.

The deficit is the lowest in years, we are withdrawing from W's last war, millions of people now have health insurance who were shut out for years, and the unemployment rate is at 6.1% and falling. Tell me how Obama is screwing over the US please...

I don't agree with all of his positions or his stances, but to say he has screwed over the country is unfounded.
Yeah, who cares that the Middle East is in turmoil, our borders are being invaded, our economy isn't expanding anymore, and we're about to go over $18 trillion in debt.

Good Job Barry!!!

tumblr_nbhomnG6Wm1qjm9bpo1_500.png

By the time Obama gets done screwing everything up Hillary will be the last person any sane person would vote for.

Talked with a waitress at IHop yesterday who was able to finally have health insurance through the ACA because IHop holds her hours down to keep from having to give her health insurance. Yup, Obama has really screwed up lots of people who now have access to health care. I am getting pretty sick of hearing how Obama has screwed up the US, without some of you loons providing details.

The deficit is the lowest in years, we are withdrawing from W's last war, millions of people now have health insurance who were shut out for years, and the unemployment rate is at 6.1% and falling. Tell me how Obama is screwing over the US please...

I don't agree with all of his positions or his stances, but to say he has screwed over the country is unfounded.

She is happy because she gets something for free. The people who are most satisfied with Obamacare are those getting it for free, or reduced, and those who have nothing to do with it and have company sponsored heath care. Those of us in the middle are screwed.

The deficit has to be lower then recent years after Obama jack it up with his recession recovery slow down spending.

[

Hillary will be the second Iraq war president.

So the bolded above, do Republicans fall in love or not? Again you make no sense.

Your inability to comprehend English beyond what you repeat from Hate Radio is not my problem, guy.

[
That said, look at the evidence. Cantor out in the primary. McConnell challenged and should have lost. The Tea Party. Nothing like that in the Democrat party. All that comes out of the DNC are talking points like you are posting. When was the last time a incumbent democrat was challenged in a primary?

Actually, what's happening, other than Cantor, is that the GOP establishment has figured out finally that the Tea Party with its 49% unfavorable rating is hurting the GOP brand and they've managed to sabotage every teabagger in a contested race before they can do something like put an adjective in front of the word "rape".

Again, nonsense. Cantor was House majority leader do you think that somehow he was voted out by the GOP? Really? McConnell the same thing. You can try as you like but it is the democrats that march in lock step.

She is happy because she gets something for free. The people who are most satisfied with Obamacare are those getting it for free, or reduced, and those who have nothing to do with it and have company sponsored heath care. Those of us in the middle are screwed.

The deficit has to be lower then recent years after Obama jack it up with his recession recovery slow down spending.
A slight problem with the law. If you live in a state that didn't participate in Obamacare you can't get any subsidies.
I believe 32 states declined to particpate.

A slight problem with the law. If you live in a state that didn't participate in Obamacare you can't get any subsidies.

obamacare-cost-assistance-infographic.jpg

What does that mean to you?

Plenty of time until 2016. Anything can happen, but she's certainly a strong possibility.
I don't see Cankles making it through the DNC primaries. She's tired, she's not all that bright, and she's a nasty bitch in person.

Beck musta' put down the rw brown acid because the way things are looking (no viable repub candidate) Hillary will shellack any possible current opponent :cool:

[

Again, nonsense. Cantor was House majority leader do you think that somehow he was voted out by the GOP? Really? McConnell the same thing. You can try as you like but it is the democrats that march in lock step.

I think in Cantor's case that they didn't see dissatisfaction with Cantor coming to pump in enough money to save his ass. If it was on their radar, they'd have found his opponent in bed with a dead hooker or something.

McConnell buried his Teabagger opponent. Just like they buried the Teabaggers in Alaska, NC, GA and every other state they consider competitive this year.

[

I think in Cantor's case that they didn't see dissatisfaction with Cantor coming to pump in enough money to save his ass. If it was on their radar, they'd have found his opponent in bed with a dead hooker or something.

McConnell buried his Teabagger opponent. Just like they buried the Teabaggers in Alaska, NC, GA and every other state they consider competitive this year.
They buried the teabaggers w/ Turd Blossom secret $$$

Yes he is did, in order to dig us out of the deep hole that W left us in. Thank God he did or we would all be under water now in debt.

Yes, that would be the Republican controlled states. The "let them die" states.

Everything in your post is a lie straight from Reince Priebus.
4i6Ckte.gif

Never forget that business is better for Hate Radio when the Democrats are in power.

Of course Beck is going to say that Hillary is going to win. Have to ramp up the outrage for the new/old Democrat!

Never forget that business is better for Hate Radio when the Democrats are in power.

Of course Beck is going to say that Hillary is going to win. Have to ramp up the outrage for the new/old Democrat!

that makes sense as to the tool Beck

Cankles is nott going to get the nomination though

Everything in your post is a lie straight from Reince Priebus.
4i6Ckte.gif

But you don't have a link to prove otherwise....curious to see one

Forum List

Back