Beck invokes the Holocaust in Fox News/Obama Administration "War"

c'mon man
give that bullshit a fucking rest

DiveCon, Obama is acting exactly like Bush. It's one of the top reasons why I'm disliking his Administration at the moment. The difference between the two is that Bush was Republican.

Fox News has a history of basically doing the GOP's dirty work. The Bush Administration gave them talking points, they would put Ds in front of Republicans who were involved in scandals or they were ashamed of along with putting Rs in front of Democrats at times.

If Fox News ripped the Republicans even half as much as did Obama, I would be prone to agree with you. I think that MSNBC is essentially an arm of the Democratic Party sometimes. However, I haven't heard of Obama giving them talking points to use.
you compound your foolishness by continuing it

and what news org did bush attack?
NONE

NONE

President Bush had his little thing with CBS. However, you're ignoring my main point. Obama policy wise so far has acted exactly like Bush. Yet at Fox News, who has received the criticism? Obama.

Bush received a special that gave a very positive look back to his Presidency. To this day, Fox News is trying to give Bush credit for anything positive that happens under Obama's watch.

I also noticed you ignored the rest of my post.

NONE

President Bush had his little thing with CBS. However, you're ignoring my main point. Obama policy wise so far has acted exactly like Bush. Yet at Fox News, who has received the criticism? Obama.

Bush received a special that gave a very positive look back to his Presidency. To this day, Fox News is trying to give Bush credit for anything positive that happens under Obama's watch.

I also noticed you ignored the rest of my post.
no, you have that backwards
SeeBS attacked him with FAKE documents

and i didnt ignore it, it was ALL bullshit

Except it wasn't bullshit. I can back it up with concrete evidence if you like.

Just face it Dive, if Obama had an R in front of his name, Fox News and Glenn Beck wouldn't give a fuck. The only thing they would attack him on is not being Conservative and Hawkish enough.

I want you to give me three articles or videos where Fox News has gone after Republicans for doing something wrong. It can be the entire group, specific ones, etc. That's my challenge to you.

Last edited:

Except it wasn't bullshit. I can back it up with concrete evidence if you like.

Just face it Dive, if Obama had an R in front of his name, Fox News and Glenn Beck wouldn't give a fuck. The only thing they would attack him on is not being Conservative and Hawkish enough.

I want you to give me three articles or videos where the GOP has gone after Republicans for doing something wrong. It can be the entire group, specific ones, etc. That's my challenge to you.
no, you have that wrong
i dont like Obama because of his policies(most of which havent changed from Bush)
except i didnt like it when Bush did em
why the FUCK should i like them NOW??????

why the FUCK would the GOP go after republicans, thats fucking stupid
what the hell are you drinking tonight?

Aha. Another twenty something know it all.
I'm sorry. I actually took you seriously there. Now that I know this I'll know I can dismiss any thoughts your pimply little ass comes up with.
Now get your hands off your keyboard and back into the books.

I know more at 18 than you have ever and will ever know. Age has nothing to do with knowledge. Knowledge, something by the way that you are clearly lacking.

I think most people would just laugh at such an ignorant statement from your mouth.

Your argument fails in this thread and your other argument in the other thread fails. Go back to the drawing board. Besides, how much "older and wiser" are you than me? :rofl:

Besides, if someone who is older then you made the same argument, by your standards, they would be right.

C'mon, doesn't an avatar graphic with Mr. H inky coming out of a former Vice President's mouth fairly scream the wisdom of the ages? :doubt:

Here in the real world:

$367_fox-foley.jpg

$FoxOReilly_MarkFoleyDEM_100306.jpg

$fnc-20090624-sanford.jpg

"When someone misbehaves, it's natural to assume he's a Democrat, even when he is the head of the Republican Governors Association." - Stephen Colbert.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-co...ly-01-2009/tip-wag---cynthia-davis---fox-news

no, you have that wrong
i dont like Obama because of his policies(most of which havent changed from Bush)
why the FUCK should i like them NOW?????
?

Fox News thinks differently, you don't.

I'm sorry, I made a typo mixing up the GOP with Fox News again. I fixed it. :lol:

Give me three articles or videos where Fox News goes after Republicans for something they did wrong. Same rules apply. GO!

Oh, and I can't help but post this since it's from my home state they fucked up on. Because Chafee was down by more than 10 points:

$beltwayboys-chafee-d-1.jpg

$beltwayboys-chafee-d-2.jpg

$beltwayboys-chafee-d-5.jpg

So this tells me one of two things:

Either Fox News is incompetent or they're misleading on purpose. Pick your poison.

Edit: In even more irony:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Whitehouse#Political_positions

For the 2007 year, Whitehouse was ranked second-most liberal senator by the National Journal.[16]

Last edited:
no, you have that wrong
why the FUCK should i like them NOW?????
?

Fox News thinks differently, you don't.

I'm sorry, I made a typo mixing up the GOP with Fox News again. I fixed it. :lol:

Give me three articles or videos where Fox News goes after Republicans for something they did wrong. Same rules apply. GO!
you posted 3 already

Oh, and I can't help but post this since it's from my home state they fucked up on. Because Chafee was down by more than 10 points:

View attachment 8459

View attachment 8460

View attachment 8461

So this tells me one of two things:

Either Fox News is incompetent or they're misleading on purpose. Pick your poison.

Edit: In even more irony:

Sheldon Whitehouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the 2007 year, Whitehouse was ranked second-most liberal senator by the National Journal.[16]
again, those are ERRORS
sheesh
i wish you would point out all the fucking errors the other networks do
cause they do just as many

only no one gives a shit about em

again, those are ERRORS
sheesh
i wish you would point out all the fucking errors the other networks do
cause they do just as many

only no one gives a shit about em

There's a difference between errors and purposely making a mistake and not making a correction to it.

If I saw such honest misleading, I would point it out. However, I don't think these other networks are honest in their reporting either. Your the one who thinks that Fox News is not an arm of the GOP essentially.

And the beat goes on:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200803030009

SHIVELY: Cunningham said there's nothing wrong with that, but many people connect that Hussein with Islam, so that helped whip it up a little bit. It is out there. Obama says, "Enough already. There's nothing wrong with being a Muslim, but I have been a Christian for two decades now. Enough."

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire.

And again:

Fox News Boycott » Fox News Lies About Obama’s Stance on Terrorism

Fox News Boycott » Fox News Hosts Criticize Obama on Nonexistent Provision

The fact of the matter is that the provision referenced by Hannity, Cavuto, Doocy & Kilmeade does not exist. How did this start? A blogger asked Obama to comment on a claim made in a July 15 Investor’s Business Daily editorial. The blogger claimed that the bill “will make individual private medical insurance illegal.” Obama responded, “You know, I have to say that I am not familiar with the provision you’re talking about.” – because it does not exist.

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire Fox News.

Fox News' Obama Lies Are Spreading

I can post more and more if you like Dive. Really, I could go for hours on Fox News lies. Just face it already.

And the beat goes on:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200803030009

SHIVELY: Cunningham said there's nothing wrong with that, but many people connect that Hussein with Islam, so that helped whip it up a little bit. It is out there. Obama says, "Enough already. There's nothing wrong with being a Muslim, but I have been a Christian for two decades now. Enough."

And again:

Fox News Boycott » Fox News Lies About Obama’s Stance on Terrorism

Fox News Boycott » Fox News Hosts Criticize Obama on Nonexistent Provision

The fact of the matter is that the provision referenced by Hannity, Cavuto, Doocy & Kilmeade does not exist. How did this start? A blogger asked Obama to comment on a claim made in a July 15 Investor’s Business Daily editorial. The blogger claimed that the bill “will make individual private medical insurance illegal.” Obama responded, “You know, I have to say that I am not familiar with the provision you’re talking about.” – because it does not exist.

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire Fox News.

Fox News' Obama Lies Are Spreading

I can post more and more if you like Dive. Really, I could go for hours on Fox News lies. Just face it already.
yeah, from fucking LIAR sites
:rolleyes:

yeah, from fucking LIAR sites
:rolleyes:

Considering how fast you responded, you did not even bother to look at the links. Claiming that Barack Obama says Terrorism no longer exists would be a lie would you not say? Claiming that Obama said he was only a Christian for 20 years would be a lie would you not say?

Really Dive, I expect better of you.

yes you did
they reported on all three
you are just being an asshole right now
then you wonder why i call you partisan so often
because thats exactly what you are doing

Attacking for something wrong and reporting is two different things. Fox News has constantly attacked Obama or Dems for things. I wanted articles or videos showing them condemning Republicans for any of their actions.

I still want three from you.

Forum List

Back