After we already told our lies, my bad Rush....

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
CNN’s Rick Sanchez read the slavery quote during the 3pm hour of CNN’s Newsroom on October 12 as proof of Limbaugh’s “racist diatribes.” Last night, CNN’s Anderson Cooper declared the slavery quote “false,” and “not something he [Limbaugh] ever said. Sanchez may have been planning his own retraction today, but live coverage of the runaway balloon in Colorado pre-empted his normal show.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow cited the preposterous quote about giving King assassin James Earl Ray the Medal of Honor back in June; this week, multiple MSNBC anchors have referred to the pro-slavery quote as genuine. MSNBC Live anchor Tamron Hall, for example, on Monday afternoon asked, “Should a person who says there are merits with slavery be able to have this privilege of owning a team?” That was after Limbaugh had already said that he had never uttered such a phrase.

At this point I’ve heard of no effort to correct the record at MSNBC.

Huffington Post Pulls Bogus Limbaugh Quotes | NewsBusters.org

And some liberal idiot just told me in another thread Maddow is " fair and honest" .....:lol:

This sort of thing basically means that it is impossible to quote anyone about anything unless you have an actual clip of the person you claim said the words.

The more this goes on, the harder it will be for anyone to differentiate between fact and fiction. That is detrimental to honest debate and, no matter what your political leanings, we should all be able to agree that this is a really bad thing.

This sort of thing basically means that it is impossible to quote anyone about anything unless you have an actual clip of the person you claim said the words.

The more this goes on, the harder it will be for anyone to differentiate between fact and fiction. That is detrimental to honest debate and, no matter what your political leanings, we should all be able to agree that this is a really bad thing.
welcome to 1984

welcome to 1984

:ack-1: I want my ba ba.....(I was very little in 1984) :ack-1:

Rush insults people and the holier than thou NFL suddenly has standards. Can anyone say Michael Vick? How did we get to the point that insults are more egregious than animal torture, drunk driving, and domestic violence? I cannot wrap my head around this.

And putting it in context. All too often Rushs' comments are taken out of context.

Didn't they take Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas as an investor? These lyrics are from their song "Where Is the Love".

Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, the big CIA

So it's ok to take Fergie, who calls the CIA terrorists, into the fold but not Rush, who never said what the left claims he said. Right.

Or a least an audio version in 2000's or later part of 20th century about a public figure. Yeah, even the public figures have some rights, especially when it's about a radio performer. :rolleyes: Rush has been 'public' since the 90's, very public. Anything along those lines he said, would be available in archives or Lexis-Nexis.

Its sad to say, but I think we lost teh ability to differentiate between fact and fiction in the media a long time ago.

The problem is we live in a dishonest and corrupt society. Why should we be surprised when the media and politicians reflect the reality we've made for ourselves?

Rush insults people and the holier than thou NFL suddenly has standards. Can anyone say Michael Vick? How did we get to the point that insults are more egregious than animal torture, drunk driving, and domestic violence? I cannot wrap my head around this.

It isn't insulting people that bothers people. It's being conservative and telling the truth that bothers people.

It isn't insulting people that bothers people. It's being conservative and telling the truth that bothers people.
And the resistance to information is astounding. We are a nation of the willfully ignorant.

headinsand.jpg

That is the most racist, anti-american statement i've ever heard .......

Diversionary Tactics Aside, The Tapes Make Clear Rush Limbaugh Is A Racist
Huffington Post - 10-19-09
Forget the double standard of Rush Limbaugh, a free marketeer, now decrying as outrageous the NFL corporation's logical business decision to protect its brand from his taint. In all the hullaballoo about whether or not the NFL should have allowed Limbaugh to invest in the St. Louis Rams, the most telling narrative is the radio host's victimization narrative.

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
pigboy-rams-players.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE]
"This is not about the NFL, it’s not about the St. Louis Rams, it’s not about me. This is about the ongoing effort by the left in this country to destroy conservatism, to prevent the mainstreaming of anyone who is prominent as a conservative. Therefore, this is about the future of America and what kind of country we’re going to have."
-- Pigboy, whining because his buy-out team dropped him,

"Of course, what Limbaugh is really saying is that it’s all about him and he takes no responsibility for his racist-laced comments of the last many years. For Limbaugh, it’s all the fault of the media. It’s all the fault of liberals. Yawn. Only an egotist of the proportions of a Limbaugh would dare say that his rejection by the NFL is really about the future of the United States, but any day that Limbaugh fails is a good day for the United States of America."
-- Mario Piperni, Link
Poor Rush - that's twice now he's been rejected by the NFL for being a racist pig.

Diversionary Tactics Aside, The Tapes Make Clear Rush Limbaugh Is A Racist
Huffington Post - 10-19-09
Forget the double standard of Rush Limbaugh, a free marketeer, now decrying as outrageous the NFL corporation's logical business decision to protect its brand from his taint. In all the hullaballoo about whether or not the NFL should have allowed Limbaugh to invest in the St. Louis Rams, the most telling narrative is the radio host's victimization narrative.
yeah, more fucking liberal assholke blogs claiming something was racist when it wasnt
you are nothing but a fucking parrot

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
pigboy-rams-players.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE]
"This is not about the NFL, it’s not about the St. Louis Rams, it’s not about me. This is about the ongoing effort by the left in this country to destroy conservatism, to prevent the mainstreaming of anyone who is prominent as a conservative. Therefore, this is about the future of America and what kind of country we’re going to have."
-- Pigboy, whining because his buy-out team dropped him,

"Of course, what Limbaugh is really saying is that it’s all about him and he takes no responsibility for his racist-laced comments of the last many years. For Limbaugh, it’s all the fault of the media. It’s all the fault of liberals. Yawn. Only an egotist of the proportions of a Limbaugh would dare say that his rejection by the NFL is really about the future of the United States, but any day that Limbaugh fails is a good day for the United States of America."
-- Mario Piperni, Link
Poor Rush - that's twice now he's been rejected by the NFL for being a racist pig.

owl_orly.png

Forum List

Back