Beck invokes the Holocaust in Fox News/Obama Administration "War"

It wouldn't make sense to anyone born after 1990. Yet another example of what I'm talking about.
You just make it too easy here, sonny.
And it wasn't a mis-spelling. So you're wrong again.

Just because I don't get your obscure reference doesn't mean a thing. I have graduated high school and attend a college. I have a job and am quite responsible. What about you? All you have done is ducked and dodge the questions of an 18 year old in 2 threads this entire time. What kind of wisdom is that? If you call that wisdom, I suggest you seek help.

You're a very sad individual and just like your avatar, seemingly full of shit.

Obscure reference. You're a laugh a minute.
Wait til your mom finds out you're wasting time on this board rather than studying for exams.

Here's the clip. I hadn't realized the context. Pretty instructive. Obama really is the Jimmy Carter of the 21st Century.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi9y5-Vo61w]YouTube - Ronald Reagan:There You Go Again[/ame]

Last edited:
Wait til your mom finds out your wasting time on this board rather than studying for exams.

Here's the clip. I hadn't realized the context. Pretty instructive. Obama really is the Jimmy Carter of the 21st Century.
YouTube - Ronald Reagan:There You Go Again

I'll give you an opportunity to remove this reference from your post and apologize for it.

Wait til your mom finds out your wasting time on this board rather than studying for exams.

YouTube - Ronald Reagan:There You Go Again

I'll give you an opportunity to remove this reference from your post and apologize for it.

You're right. I misspelled it.

Wait 'til your mom finds out you're wasting your time on this board rather than studying for exams.

I apologize for any heartbreak my spelling lapse might have caused.

Wait 'til your mom finds out you're wasting your time on this board rather than studying for exams.

One more opportunity, remove this post and your original reference.

One more opportunity, remove this post and your original reference.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It0Dtm1gFFQ]YouTube - Reagan-Mondale debate: "There you go again" again[/ame]

At least you can tell mom you found out who Ronald Reagan was. That is some kind of education, I guess.

No, dipshit. Attacking family members is against forum rules. I didnt attack your mother.

So you're going to act like a child then. You may be the older one, however you have shown who is the more mature one here this evening. And I'll give you a hint, it isn't you.

No, dipshit. Attacking family members is against forum rules. I didnt attack your mother.

So you're going to act like a child then. You may be the older one, however you have shown who is the more mature one here this evening. And I'll give you a hint, it isn't you.

You have no maturity. You have no knowledge or critical thinking skills either. You have proven this beyond the shadow of a doubt.
And now you get put on iggy with Sunni Man and the nutsoid Holocaust deniers.

You have no maturity. You have no knowledge or critical thinking skills either. You have proven this beyond the shadow of a doubt.
And now you get put on iggy with Sunni Man and the nutsoid Holocaust deniers.

I think the majority of this board would disagree with you. I may not like Sunni Man. However, being put on ignore by you I would consider to be a badge of honor.

he's right, he didn't attack your mom, and i might be wrong, but what he said wasnt against the rules as i understand it

there was no holocaust denial there
not one bit
you must be hearing things

I have to agree with Divecon there Polk. He wasn't denying the Holocaust in any sense. Though he was acting foolishly.

he's right, he didn't attack your mom, and i might be wrong, but what he said wasnt against the rules as i understand it

Whether it is or it isn't, still pretty low and immature. That was my point really.

Add Holocaust denial to Beck's outlandishness.
not one bit

Its the Left for you. They make it up as they go along. Beck made a reference kind of sort of to the Holocaust and suddenly everyone wants to say he's a denier. Never mind that half of the left are dyed in the wool Jew-haters anyway.
Did you hear the chatter on CNN? I dont have a TV and havent watched on in years. But I am consistently amazed at the language that people use on national TV. It doesnt even pretend to be unbiased or even polite. Back in the day someone would be fired for talking like that.

not one bit

I have to agree with Divecon there Polk. He wasn't denying the Holocaust in any sense. Though he was acting foolishly.
it wasnt foolish either
he actually has a point
if you are attacking a news org because you dont like what they are reporting, then what happens to the next news org that doesnt report like they are wanted to
its a valid statement

and quite frankly, Joy Beyhar(sic?) is hardly one to talk about anyone being nutz
shes fucking bonkers

Last edited:
it wasnt foolish either
he actually has a point
if you are attacking a news org because you dont like what they are reporting, then what happens to the next news org that doesnt report like they are wanted to
its a valid statement

What was the "attack" exactly? The fact that Fox News is a arm of the Republican Party? Nothing false about that.

President Bush had his little fights with CBS and other news outlets. Nixon has his "enemies list" of the Press.

Certain people in the media and certain politicians or groups have always had their feuds. There was no suppression of freedom of speech. As much as Beck would like to think so, Obama is not going to have him arrested and thrown into some camp for where he will be killed.

I understand the original quote in which Beck was quoting. I have it in my profile on here in the past. The problem is the context. The full context of that quote wasn't just freedom of speech, it was also the killing of the people who were arrested.

There were plenty of other remarks he could of made, a non-holocaust one including.

it wasnt foolish either
he actually has a point
its a valid statement

What was the "attack" exactly? The fact that Fox News is a arm of the Republican Party? Nothing false about that.

President Bush had his little fights with CBS and other news outlets. Nixon has his "enemies list" of the Press.

Certain people in the media and certain politicians or groups have always had their feuds. There was no suppression of freedom of speech. As much as Beck would like to think so, Obama is not going to have him arrested and thrown into some camp for where he will be killed.

I understand the original quote in which Beck was quoting. I have it in my profile on here in the past. The problem is the context. The full context of that quote wasn't just freedom of speech, it was also the killing of the people who were arrested.

There were plenty of other remarks he could of made, a non-holocaust one including.
c'mon man
give that bullshit a fucking rest

c'mon man
give that bullshit a fucking rest

DiveCon, Obama is acting exactly like Bush. It's one of the top reasons why I'm disliking his Administration at the moment. The difference between the two is that Bush was Republican.

Fox News has a history of basically doing the GOP's dirty work. The Bush Administration gave them talking points, they would put Ds in front of Republicans who were involved in scandals or they were ashamed of along with putting Rs in front of Democrats at times.

If Fox News ripped the Republicans even half as much as did Obama, I would be prone to agree with you. I think that MSNBC is essentially an arm of the Democratic Party sometimes. However, I haven't heard of Obama giving them talking points to use.

Forum List

Back