Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

I have always believed that one would never go broke by underestimating the intelligence of people who buy Sara Palin and Coulter books, and listens to Linbaugh and Beck.

I have always believed that one would never go broke by underestimating the intelligence of people who buy Sara Palin and Coulter books, and listens to Linbaugh and Beck.

I've thought about going into that business myself. It's a quick way to make an easy buck. I have to lose the rest of my shame before I give it a try though.

I'll bet on the average IQ of a Coulter/Rush fan over a typical Obama voter, "I have a dream" marching welfare leech.

well turns out Mr King was no saint
and not sure what is the diff with King getting paid to speak and Beck getting paid to speak except for the way the media sees it
Read the book about JFK Bill O'rilly wrote
Martin was an issue

and not sure what is the diff with King getting paid to speak and Beck getting paid to speak except for the way the media sees it
Martin was an issue

Here we go....time to drag MLK Jr's memory down.

I don't believe for a second that he's ever read any book

Martin was an issue

It's the same as when someone tries to drag the Founders down by pointing out some of them owned slaves.

Bogus ad hominem fallacy.

Give it a few more years, and The Won will be the opening act for a puppet show in Stockton.

And especially, the intelligence of those who voted for Obama, twice, or those who keep on voting for living fossils like Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Mitch McConnell, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi or those who watch any of the clowns on MSNBC or buy and read books written by former domestic terrorist, now university professor, sold to dupes as written by the President..

Last edited:
You are comparing the original (beck) and an erzatz ( yesterdays dimocrap rally). The original MLK march was large as well.

Martin was an issue

the only ones dragging his memory down is Sharpton, Jackson and Obama
he would be ashamed of them for using him to continue stirring up racial hatred in this country

Martin was an issue

the only ones dragging his memory down is Sharpton, Jackson and Obama
he would be ashamed of them for using him to continue stirring up racial hatred in this country

Making it harder for african americans to vote is a path to racial reconcilliation.

Forum List

Back