Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

well turns out Mr King was no saint
and not sure what is the diff with King getting paid to speak and Beck getting paid to speak except for the way the media sees it
Read the book about JFK Bill O'rilly wrote
Martin was an issue

Here we go....time to drag MLK Jr's memory down.

Its all they got.

Its not like they can brag about the number of elected Republican attended.

(None)

Last edited:
and not sure what is the diff with King getting paid to speak and Beck getting paid to speak except for the way the media sees it
Martin was an issue

the only ones dragging his memory down is Sharpton, Jackson and Obama
he would be ashamed of them for using him to continue stirring up racial hatred in this country

Don't you have some white sheets that need laundering?

he would be ashamed of them for using him to continue stirring up racial hatred in this country

Making it harder for african americans to vote is a path to racial reconcilliation.

you people act like blacks are some of the dumbest people to walk the earth? they can do like the rest OF US in this country, IF NOT then they don't want to vote...up to them NOT you or anyone in government...
some so you horrible with all this crap you spew about Black people, but it's how the Democrats keep them the Democrat plantation

this is EXACTLY what MLK was talking about...using their skin color to judge people

Affirmative Action is not Equal Rights!

shut up with your ugly shit...you who make thread after thread just to make fun of people..

you are the one with sheets

Making it harder for african americans to vote is a path to racial reconcilliation.

Requiring to show an ID when one votes is NOT a manifestation of racism or any desire to oppress the black vote. NONE of any State's indicated/implied/declared that the ID is required only for blacks.

To say that requiring to show an ID suppresses the black/Democrat vote should be offensive to any and all black people, because it presupposes that they are to be automatically taken for granted to vote Democrat.

I don't know about you, but to me the greatest insult is not name-calling, but being taken for granted. Maybe it is because I have self-respect. Those who are willingly and knowingly let others take them for granted are low pride, low self-esteem fools.

Everywhere in the civilized world a person must show an ID at the polling place before voting. If American Exceptionalism is expressed by NOT showing and proving who you are prior of casting your vote, that is not something to be proud of.

Why do you give black folks so little credit? I have complete faith in them having the capacity to get themselves a free id.

You are comparing the original (beck) and an erzatz ( yesterdays dimocrap rally). The original MLK march was large as well.

do not dis agree
were talking about today
the media has overed the events of MLK day 100,000 times more than any Beck rally
yet in DC you get 5 times the number of one over the other
imagine this country and where it would be if we had real media coverage
and
what is the real diff in MLK and Beck?

Martin was an issue

Let me add that MLK was no saint
Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: The REAL truth about Martin Luther King Jr.
Ralph Abernathy stated in his 1989 autobiography And the Walls Came Tumbling Down that King had a "weakness for women", although they "all understood and believed in the biblical prohibition against sex outside of marriage. It was just that he had a particularly difficult time with that temptation".[205] In a later interview, Abernathy said that he only wrote the term "womanizing", that he did not specifically say King had extramarital sex and that the infidelities King had were emotional rather than sexual.[206]

In his 1986 book Bearing the Cross, David Garrow wrote about a number of extramarital affairs, including one woman King saw almost daily. According to Garrow, "that relationship ... increasingly became the emotional centerpiece of King's life, but it did not eliminate the incidental couplings ... of King's travels." King explained his extramarital affairs as "a form of anxiety reduction". Garrow noted that King's promiscuity caused him "painful and at times overwhelming guilt".[207] King's wife Coretta appeared to have accepted his affairs with equanimity, saying once that "all that other business just doesn't have a place in the very high level relationship we enjoyed."[208] Shortly after Bearing the Cross was released, civil rights author Howell Raines gave the book a positive review but opined that Garrow's allegations about King's sex life were "sensational" and stated that Garrow was "amassing facts rather than analyzing them".[209]
Martin Luther King, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

No offense, but why should the media cover a beck rally? Other than becksters, nobody gives an ef. You get more people at a baseball games.

The march on washington was a turning point in american history. Personally, I view it as an anachronism. Dec. 7, June 6, 1776, July 3 and 4, 1863 (The Confederacy's high water mark, and the day the yankee army of northern aggression forced Vicksburg's surrender)). (-:

Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: The REAL truth about Martin Luther King Jr.
Ralph Abernathy stated in his 1989 autobiography And the Walls Came Tumbling Down that King had a "weakness for women", although they "all understood and believed in the biblical prohibition against sex outside of marriage. It was just that he had a particularly difficult time with that temptation".[205] In a later interview, Abernathy said that he only wrote the term "womanizing", that he did not specifically say King had extramarital sex and that the infidelities King had were emotional rather than sexual.[206]

In his 1986 book Bearing the Cross, David Garrow wrote about a number of extramarital affairs, including one woman King saw almost daily. According to Garrow, "that relationship ... increasingly became the emotional centerpiece of King's life, but it did not eliminate the incidental couplings ... of King's travels." King explained his extramarital affairs as "a form of anxiety reduction". Garrow noted that King's promiscuity caused him "painful and at times overwhelming guilt".[207] King's wife Coretta appeared to have accepted his affairs with equanimity, saying once that "all that other business just doesn't have a place in the very high level relationship we enjoyed."[208] Shortly after Bearing the Cross was released, civil rights author Howell Raines gave the book a positive review but opined that Garrow's allegations about King's sex life were "sensational" and stated that Garrow was "amassing facts rather than analyzing them".[209]

So what? And ef ORielly.

nobody is a saint in this country, but those words he spoke about judging people not by their skin color was powerful....too bad most of the people (liberals-Democrats-progressives especially) didn't take it to heart...they use all skin colors to stir up hate against each other in this country...

Now they are referring to Hispanics as, brown people
how much more degrading can that be....why anyone would want to be a Democrat when they don't see you as individuals, but by skin color and your sexual preference..

Last edited:
No offense, but why should the media cover a beck rally? Other than becksters, nobody gives an ef. You get more people at a baseball games.

The march on washington was a turning point in american history. Personally, I view it as an anachronism. Dec. 7, June 6, 1776, July 3 and 4, 1863 (The Confederacy's high water mark, and the day the yankee army of northern aggression forced Vicksburg's surrender)). (-:

well it all depends how you look at the entire event
civil rights needed to be fixed during that time
But it is in the end to me no more than maany other items that need fixing today
again, I am not a huge Beck fan. I remeber him attacking GWB when he worked in Dallas before he got where he is today
wrong is wrong
and much of his message in DC is spot on
no different than MLK in 63
except the way the main stream protrays one vs another

But it is in the end to me no more than maany other items that need fixing today
again, I am not a huge Beck fan. I remeber him attacking GWB when he worked in Dallas before he got where he is today
wrong is wrong
You just said that Beck is "no different than MLK in 63", didn't you?

wrong is wrong
You just said that Beck is "no different than MLK in 63", didn't you?

In 63 MLK gave a speech about issues that were important to him and to this countries future
Beck done the same this year
Now the way the Media protrays it you would not think so
I am not a big fan of Beck. But that event is about many things in this country that needs attention
what is the diff?

Ann Coulter is the best political satirist since Swift.

Democrats are too dumb to get her. Part performance artist, part political partisan, part haughty bitch, Coulter plays the left like a violin while laughing her way to the bank.

Coulter is hugely amusing.

The democrats' autoerotic disgust with Palin says much more about the democrats than about Palin. What is it about attractive, fertile, heterosexual women that drives them into a frenzy of hatred?

Forum List

Back