Beautiful Melania Trump Speaks At Campaign Rally For First Time

No, you just assume that everyone else is like you.

Oh, so now you are making assumptions about me?? Lol! :D
You're pretty clear in your comments.

How so? I was just saying that, in most cases, when a guy is ugly but rich and he is married to a beautiful model . . .

Let me guess, only liberal women do that kind of thing? :D
Donald Trump is not an ugly man. Far from it. What is your problem with Donald Trump and his beautiful wife, Melania? We should be talking about his ideas and how lovely and gracious his wife will be as our first lady! Not this nonsense!
Yea, he's ugly.
You're just pea green with envy, aren't you?

Also, I only made a comment about Melania in a thread about Melania. So, I think you really need to stick to the topic. It's not about me. It has nothing to do with me. K? :)
All I did was respond to one of your comments. You're the one who escalated it and turned it into a discussion about you. Now that you've had your ass handed to you, you suddenly want to stick to the topic. That's fine, but if you're going to make disparaging remarks about people, expect a response. You're not special.

No, you made it about me. I simply made a post about Melania. So . . . I don't know what you're talking about. Do you? You make disparaging remarks about people all the time, so you are not one to lecture about such things. Lol.
So, if I make a disparaging remark about somebody, you don't have the right to respond to it?

I made a remark about the topic of the thread. You are not. Too bad if you don't like my opinion. Unless I made a disparaging remark about YOU, then NO, you do not have any right to make them about me, especially when you don't even know me. I am not a person who is in the public eye. Therefore, I am IRRELEVANT, as is my personal life. Got it?
Bullshit, anyone can comment on other people's posts. You just can't stand the fact that I exposed you for the shallow person you are. Actually, you exposed yourself, I just put you in your place for it. Don't like it? Too bad.

My comment was about Donald's wife, not me. You don't know anything about me, and for you to say I am shallow based upon a comment I made about a model who is married to a billionaire with a cruddy personality is quite ridiculous. Lol. I'm not married to a rich guy. :D How does it feel to be wrong all the time? Pretty bad, huh?

Also, I only made a comment about Melania in a thread about Melania. So, I think you really need to stick to the topic. It's not about me. It has nothing to do with me. K? :)
All I did was respond to one of your comments. You're the one who escalated it and turned it into a discussion about you. Now that you've had your ass handed to you, you suddenly want to stick to the topic. That's fine, but if you're going to make disparaging remarks about people, expect a response. You're not special.

No, you made it about me. I simply made a post about Melania. So . . . I don't know what you're talking about. Do you? You make disparaging remarks about people all the time, so you are not one to lecture about such things. Lol.
So, if I make a disparaging remark about somebody, you don't have the right to respond to it?

You don't know anything about Donald Trump's wife either, so cut the crap. You have your opinions and I have mine. Deal with it.
You're the one who seems to have a problem dealing with it. People are attacked for their opinions here all the time. You do your share of it too so don't get all sanctimonious, you're not above anyone else. Deal with it.

I disagree. :D Where have I made any personal attacks on any posters in this thread?

Oh, so now you are making assumptions about me?? Lol! :D

How so? I was just saying that, in most cases, when a guy is ugly but rich and he is married to a beautiful model . . .

Donald Trump is not an ugly man. Far from it. What is your problem with Donald Trump and his beautiful wife, Melania? We should be talking about his ideas and how lovely and gracious his wife will be as our first lady! Not this nonsense!
Yea, he's ugly.

He is and he has an ugly personality too.

Yea, he's ugly.

I'm not looking for the best looking guy. I'm looking for the best candidate for President. This isn't a beauty pageant. This is a presidential election.

Trump is a New Yorker. They are known for being tough and very quick thinkers. Trump gives as good as he gets (and then some). With Cruz as his VP, the hard edges will soften some. He's tough but tough is what America needs, Chris. We've become so politically correct we've lost our way. If you listen to Trump? He makes sense.

Even if Trump gets the nod I highly doubt he'll pick Cruz as his running mate. He would be prudent to pick a swing state politician like Kasich as his running mate.

Yea, he's ugly.

I'm not looking for the best looking guy. I'm looking for the best candidate for President. This isn't a beauty pageant. This is a presidential election.

Trump is a New Yorker. They are known for being tough and very quick thinkers. Trump gives as good as he gets (and then some). With Cruz as his VP, the hard edges will soften some. He's tough but tough is what America needs, Chris. We've become so politically correct we've lost our way. If you listen to Trump? He makes sense.

His personality is one of the things that makes him ugly.

Yea, he's ugly.

I have listened to Trump, and he is very mean spirited, IMO. He also doesn't seem to respect women too much.

My comment was about Donald's wife, not me. You don't know anything about me, and for you to say I am shallow based upon a comment I made about a model who is married to a billionaire with a cruddy personality is quite ridiculous.
What else would I base your shallowness on other than your comments?

Lol. I'm not married to a rich guy.
I didn't say you were.

How does it feel to be wrong all the time? Pretty bad, huh?
I'm not wrong. Your comments reveal a shallow person.

Even if Trump gets the nod I highly doubt he'll pick Cruz as his running mate. He would be prudent to pick a swing state politician like Kasich as his running mate.
Trust me, if Trump gets the nomination he's not gonna pick Kasich as his running mate.

My comment was about Donald's wife, not me. You don't know anything about me, and for you to say I am shallow based upon a comment I made about a model who is married to a billionaire with a cruddy personality is quite ridiculous.

I didn't say you were.

No, my comments reflect reality. The reality is that most of the time when a young beautiful woman is with a rich old man, it's for the money. Lol. Stop acting like a fool now please. TYIA.

Yea, he's ugly.

He's not tough though. He seems very insecure to me. Especially for a rich guy. That is why he dislikes women so much! He is the epitome of a ignorant, self centered, misogynist jerk!

Trust me, if Trump gets the nomination he's not gonna pick Kasich as his running mate.

Whom do you believe he would pick? Kasich is quite popular in Ohio and could deliver the state to the GOP if given the nod.

Yea, he's ugly.

He's not tough though. He seems very insecure to me. Especially for a rich guy. That is why he dislikes women so much! He is the epitome of a ignorant, self centered, misogynist jerk!
Trump loves women. He loves smart women. I had a client years ago who became his business partner and he has been wonderful to her. Trump is not insecure. The media is insecure. They have no idea how to handle him and he has turned their entire game plan against him upside down. The man is brilliant. Which reminds me. Looks are not the only thing that are attractive to women, Chris. A godly character, personality, sense of humor, intelligence are also powerful attractions for many women. It isn't all about money and looks. Personally my preference was to marry someone who was not good looking. I have found that many times good looking men are superficial. Not always but there is a case for it. Anyhow, that is my 2 cents on Trump.

I didn't say you were.

No, my comments reflect reality. The reality is that most of the time when a young beautiful woman is with a rich old man, it's for the money. Lol. Stop acting like a fool now please. TYIA.
Reality to you, maybe. And I would advise you to drop it because you just illustrated your shallowness once again with that comment. It's all about looks and money to you, isn't it? You just can't imagine an attractive woman could love a man unless he is young and handsome. If he isn't, she must be with him because he's wealthy. You have serious issues, lady.

Yea, he's ugly.

Trump loves women. He loves smart women. I had a client years ago who became his business partner and he has been wonderful to her. Trump is not insecure. The media is insecure. They have no idea how to handle him and he has turned their entire game plan against him upside down. The man is brilliant. Which reminds me. Looks are not the only thing that are attractive to women, Chris. A godly character, personality, sense of humor, intelligence are also powerful attractions for many women. It isn't all about money and looks. Personally my preference was to marry someone who was not good looking. I have found that many times good looking men are superficial. Not always but there is a case for it. Anyhow, that is my 2 cents on Trump.

I know that Jeri. That is why I said his personality is ugly.

I didn't say you were.

Reality to you, maybe. And I would advise you to drop it because you just illustrated your shallowness once again with that comment. It's all about looks and money to you, isn't it? You just can't imagine an attractive woman could love a man unless he is young and handsome. If he isn't, she must be with him because he's wealthy. You have serious issues, lady.

Donald Trump is an asshole and ugly. What's left? The $$. Common sense. A lot of beautiful women want to be with a rich guy. That's just a fact.

Forum List

Back