Beautiful Melania Trump Speaks At Campaign Rally For First Time

She always looks like the sun is in her eyes though. That's kind of weird. She always looks like she's squinting. :D Maybe so she can't see what Donald really looks like?

It's all the plastic surgery ...
What was it the left was saying about a "war on women"?

The fact that she has had a bunch of plastic surgery has nothing to do with any 'war on women,' you dolt. That's the reason she looks like she's squinting - that's what facial lifts do to you.
You seem like a very jealous woman, not to mention catty.

Oh geez. :D What does this say about you though?

She always looks like the sun is in her eyes though. That's kind of weird. She always looks like she's squinting. :D Maybe so she can't see what Donald really looks like?

It's all the plastic surgery ...
What was it the left was saying about a "war on women"?

The fact that she has had a bunch of plastic surgery has nothing to do with any 'war on women,' you dolt. That's the reason she looks like she's squinting - that's what facial lifts do to you.
You seem like a very jealous woman, not to mention catty.

Are you talking to me?

Go fuck yourself you braindead hick.
Looks like I struck a nerve. Must be depressing for you to see pictures of a beautiful woman like Melania when you're most likely a fat, dumpy, sweathog yourself.

Oh, I must be a very bad person for suggesting that "beautiful Melania" would not be attracted to Donald Trump because of the money. Right? ;) Too funny.
No, you just assume that everyone else is like you.

Oh, so now you are making assumptions about me?? Lol! :D
You're pretty clear in your comments.

How so? I was just saying that, in most cases, when a guy is ugly but rich and he is married to a beautiful model . . .

Let me guess, only liberal women do that kind of thing? :D

Oh, I must be a very bad person for suggesting that "beautiful Melania" would not be attracted to Donald Trump because of the money. Right? ;) Too funny.

How so? I was just saying that, in most cases, when a guy is ugly but rich and he is married to a beautiful model . . .

Donald Trump is not an ugly man. Far from it. What is your problem with Donald Trump and his beautiful wife, Melania? We should be talking about his ideas and how lovely and gracious his wife will be as our first lady! Not this nonsense!

When you assume that physical attraction is the only reason to be with someone, you are showing your shallowness.

Donald Trump is not an ugly man. Far from it. What is your problem with Donald Trump and his beautiful wife, Melania? We should be talking about his ideas and how lovely and gracious his wife will be as our first lady! Not this nonsense!
She thinks looks are the only factor in a relationship. She's a shallow person.

Ewww. :eek-52: To each her own, I guess. :bye1: Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, Jer!

I don't, but plenty of people do. That or money. In fact, I've had crushes on guys who weren't what other people might consider "good looking" before, so there. What now?

This thread is about Melania, not Christine. :D

I don't, but plenty of people do. That or money. In fact, I've had crushes on guys who weren't what other people might consider "good looking" before, so there. What now?

Your comments say otherwise.

Your comments say otherwise.

How so? Explain please.

She thinks looks are the only factor in a relationship. She's a shallow person.[/QUOT

I doubt Melania married Donald Trump for his money. He has a very intriguing personality.

I doubt Melania married Donald Trump for his money. He has a very intriguing personality.

Last edited:

She thinks looks are the only factor in a relationship. She's a shallow person.[/QUOT

I guess to some, it might be "intriguing." That's one word for it, I suppose. Lol! ;)

Ewww. :eek-52: To each her own, I guess. :bye1: Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, Jer!
It was wonderful. I carved several turkey's and washed dishes for everyone who showed up at our church for Thanksgiving dinner! It was my first time ever carving a turkey and I really got the hang of using an electric knife! The dish washing I've done before! ha! ha! It was a great day! I really enjoyed it and also talked with some of the people who came to eat! Thank you for asking! I hope your Thanksgiving was very nice!

It was wonderful. I carved several turkey's and washed dishes for everyone who showed up at our church for Thanksgiving dinner! It was my first time ever carving a turkey and I really got the hang of using an electric knife! The dish washing I've done before! ha! ha! It was a great day! I really enjoyed it and also talked with some of the people who came to eat! Thank you for asking! I hope your Thanksgiving was very nice!

Thanks, Jeri!

Glad to hear it! :) Mine was nice too. Just went to mom's.

Forum List

Back