Beautiful Melania Trump Speaks At Campaign Rally For First Time

I have news for you, Shallow Chris, not all women think the same way you do (thankfully). Some actually have values and can see past a person's looks and their bank account.

And some can't. I think Melania maybe that type of "gold digger." :D
Yeah, obviously you are one of them.

Nope. Wrong again. :D Lol.
Your comments say otherwise.

:blahblah: Well, you are wrong. Doesn't matter anyways. I am not the topic of this thread and nobody really cares, so why you keep on with this I don't know. Again, the thread is not about me. I am not a public figure and nobody cares if I am shallow or not, so get a grip on yourself. K? Thanks.
Because you keep challenging me.

:blahblah: Well, you are wrong. Doesn't matter anyways. I am not the topic of this thread and nobody really cares, so why you keep on with this I don't know. Again, the thread is not about me. I am not a public figure and nobody cares if I am shallow or not, so get a grip on yourself. K? Thanks.
Because you keep challenging me.

Challenging you? How? By telling you that I'm not shallow? Lol. Stop acting like a nut.

I mean, we can keep going back and forth here if you want, but it is a waste of both our time. :D
So take my advise and drop it. You're only digging yourself deeper.

You cannot even spell "advice." Lol. Sorry, you have to be a bit more intelligent before you can "advise" me to do anything. ;)
Attacking typos. Now you're really getting desperate.

Hey, I gave my opinion on the thread topic. You are the one with a problem here. YOU let it go.
Yep, and I gave mine. You didn't like it and challenged me. When you do that I will respond. If you don't want me to respond, stop challenging me.

I mean, we can keep going back and forth here if you want, but it is a waste of both our time. :D
So take my advise and drop it. You're only digging yourself deeper.

You cannot even spell "advice." Lol. Sorry, you have to be a bit more intelligent before you can "advise" me to do anything. ;)
Attacking typos. Now you're really getting desperate.

Hey, I gave my opinion on the thread topic. You are the one with a problem here. YOU let it go.
Yep, and I gave mine. You didn't like it and challenged me. When you do that I will respond. If you don't want me to respond, stop challenging me.

No, I told you that the topic is not about me and nobody cares what your opinion of me is. That is not what the thread is about, so stick to the topic please.

Stop trying to make this thread about me and stop obsessing about me and everything will be fine. :D K?
I don't give a shit about you. You're the one who had a problem with me giving my opinion. Drop it and I will too. Is that clear enough?

Even if Trump gets the nod I highly doubt he'll pick Cruz as his running mate. He would be prudent to pick a swing state politician like Kasich as his running mate.

That kind of thinking is how we ended up with Bush Sr for President.

No thanks.

Even if Trump gets the nod I highly doubt he'll pick Cruz as his running mate. He would be prudent to pick a swing state politician like Kasich as his running mate.

No thanks.

It also didn't help that Michael Dukakis as a complete buffoon.

Stop trying to make this thread about me and stop obsessing about me and everything will be fine. :D K?
I don't give a shit about you. You're the one who had a problem with me giving my opinion. Drop it and I will too. Is that clear enough?

Well then shut up about me and talk about Melania! Is THAT clear enough for you?
I'd love to "shut up about you" except you keep challenging me for pointing out that you are shallow. You could have let it go after I said you had a right to your opinion but you couldn't stop there. You had to keep challenging what I said so I threw your bullshit right back at you. Now, if you want to talk about the OP, fine, but you seem to want to keep making this about me criticizing your shallowness. Now go ahead and say something else to keep it going as I know you will.

No thanks.

It also didn't help that Michael Dukakis as a complete buffoon.
Thank you!

History_GMCT_Tank_Ride_SF_HD_still_624x352.jpg

I have news for you, Shallow Chris, not all women think the same way you do (thankfully). Some actually have values and can see past a person's looks and their bank account.

He's just a misogynist fuckface that can't handle women with brains. He has to try to tear them down wherever he runs into them. He just can't fathom a woman winning an argument over him or having the last word. A typical limp dick mentality. A pitiful little prick.

He's just a misogynist fuckface that can't handle women with brains. He has to try to tear them down wherever he runs into them. He just can't fathom a woman winning an argument over him or having the last word. A typical limp dick mentality. A pitiful little prick.

I agree, Rubio only cares about female illegals and their droppings.

Forum List

Back