Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

That's the 100% answer, but I think it's safe to say that someone like Elton John playing for you equals some collaborative effort.

So I repped Elvis.

He was right.

I would say so. Elton actually had more faith in the song than John did. He bet John if it made it to #1, he'd have to go on stage with him. And he did at MSG, his last concert appearance, '74 I believe.

and John and Yoko got back together backstage. :evil:

Why does everyone act like this is the first time a politician or even a President has been "bashed" in the White House? :eusa_eh:

Why does everyone act like this is the first time a politician or even a President has been "bashed" in the White House? :eusa_eh:

It was a stupid thing to say. First off, Bush went to Harvard and Yale, so he knows what a library is. did Paul even graduate from high school?

It was a stupid thing to say. First off, Bush went to Harvard and Yale, so he knows what a library is. did Paul even graduate from high school?

Still, the amount of outrageous in this thread is at ridiculous levels. Also, I don't know. I know he joined Quarry around 15, so maybe not.

Still, the amount of outrageous in this thread is at ridiculous levels. Also, I don't know. I know he joined Quarry around 15, so maybe not.

well, I still have every Beatle CD here. and i hated wings before, so.....

well, I still have every Beatle CD here. and i hated wings before, so.....

I use your post to state something? I think Paul McCartney's Music Genius is above reproach. NO DISPUTE here.

When it Comes to Politics here...especially American Politics?

Paul had best shut UP lest his gravy train dry up.

*SHUT UP AND SING*.

I use your post to state something? I think Paul McCartney's Music Genius is above reproach. NO DISPUTE here.

When it Comes to Politics here...especially American Politics?

Paul had best shut UP lest his gravy train dry up.

*SHUT UP AND SING*.

What are you going to do internet tough guy? Complain about it on the inter-OWAI. :rofl:

What if Ted Nugent went to England and told the world the new Prime Minister was a whiny little pussy...what would they do...ban him like they did Michael Savage?

all the litburds like MODMORN applauded the brits banning of Michael Savage.. Why?? cause they are effen hypocrites. that's why.

It's absolutely amazing, all these 'conservatives' that NOW say they were just as critical of Bush as they are of Obama, and that Bush was a RINO and Bush this, Bush that blah blah blah...go to the fucking WALL for....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHH

I'm defending the position of President.
We should have a little pride.
Or is that no longer something we Americans are allowed to feel.

I've seen your shit hypocrit. Defending the position of the president? Go fuck yourself.

do you believe in defending the position of the president/

Fair question. I think the rules change somewhat when a president is retired.

At the risk of appearing two faced I critisized Bush many times. Let me put it like this. Bush did far more to stain the presidency than anyone...including any who have pointed out his failings.

Forum List

Back