Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

Wow, all the cons who have admitted that Bush, Jr. was a disaster, now come to his defense.

Fuck that, stop letting these foreign cocksuckers bash Americans in our own house ......

shit Drive this piece of shit bashes this country right along with them....Political Dipshit is one of them thar half-ass Americans.....will bad mouth the country if it will help bad mouth the Republicans....

Cons saw nothing wrong with Bush playing dumber to appeal to less educated cons.

hey fuck head......Even Rep.Rangle told Chavez to shut the FUCK UP.....we...the American people will bad mouth our presidents on our soil.....that is reserved for us.....you as a guest dont have that right here.....you wanna bad mouth them....wait to you get home....asshole....

what he said.....

You do not come into my country, my congressional district, and you do not condemn my president. If there is any criticism of President Bush, it should be restricted to Americans, whether they voted for him or not. I just want to make it abundantly clear to Hugo Chavez or any other president, do not come to the United States and think because we have problems with our president that any foreigner can come to our country and not think that Americans do not feel offended when you offend our Chief of State

Last edited:
I use your post to state something? I think Paul McCartney's Music Genius is above reproach. NO DISPUTE here.

When it Comes to Politics here...especially American Politics?

Paul had best shut UP lest his gravy train dry up.

*SHUT UP AND SING*.

What are you going to do internet tough guy? Complain about it on the inter-OWAI. :rofl:

Laugh it up Wet behind the EARs one...

You have NO CLUE...and your crap is expected. *NO Tough Guy IMPLIED*

McCartney has made Millions...but supposrts a TYRANT that is robbing Liberty.

*GO FIGURE*.

I don't expect a young pup as YOU to understand.

It was not only stupid, it was in poor taste.

Like when shrub's administration / you corporatists called us war protesters (ahem, American citizens) "terrorist enablers", "surrender monkeys" and "traitors"? Oops. Turns out we were right. Sorry, that whole clan deserves no respect.

he is referring to a foreigner coming here and bad mouthing an ex-president....not Americans bad mouthing other Americans....it would be the same if alex baldwin went to the UK and bad mouthed Blair.....

I just wish that entertainers would stick to what they do best; entertain. And stay the hell out of politics unless they are willing to place their own name on the ballot. Paul needs to sing, It is what he does best, a comedian he is not.

I just wish that entertainers would stick to what they do best; entertain. And stay the hell out of politics unless they are willing to place their own name on the ballot. Paul needs to sing, It is what he does best, a comedian he is not.

Thus the *Saying* my friend of many around here to Mr. McCartney to *Shut UP and SING*...Leave the politics to those of us that understand it...

YOU are ON the mark.

Thus the *Saying* my friend of many around here to Mr. McCartney to *Shut UP and SING*...Leave the politics to those of us that understand it...

YOU are ON the mark.

Who's us? You got a mouse in your pocket? You certainly don't understand what's going on at all. :lol:

I think you might be confusing "a few knucklehead right wingers" for "we the people" again.

Same can be said for you left wing kooks ......

Really? Show me where I've ever been "outraged" at anything in the political arena.

Put up or shut up.

thats his point....a guy from another Country will put down this country or its people,at the fucking WH at a function OR the UN and you dont show any "outrage" over it....how many times has the asshole Yukon put this country and its people down and i see maybe myself and 3-4 other people tell him to go fuck off....guys like Rdean and Political Dipshit thank the son of a bitch for his comments...Boots and Colin two English citizens get on that guy for what he says more than 90% of the Americans in here........i aint no big fan of Obama....but if Hugo CHavez comes over here and bad mouths him....even if his comments are true....i will stand with my President....you dont go to another country as a guest and start this kind of bullshit.....if you think this kind of shit is ok ....then Jarheads comment about PRIDE is absolutely true.....

Laugh it up Wet behind the EARs one...

You have NO CLUE...and your crap is expected. *NO Tough Guy IMPLIED*

McCartney has made Millions...but supposrts a TYRANT that is robbing Liberty.

*GO FIGURE*.

I don't expect a young pup as YOU to understand.

Really now? How has Obama taken away any of your freedoms? Feel free to make a nice list with credible links. :thup:

Knowing conservative goof the way I do (at least the quirkiest of them) this will snowball into a hatred of Wings (first) and then the Beatles.

Pretty soon they will be setting Beatles albums on fire and driving over them with tractors.

Kind of like they did with the Dixie Chicks. I mean, that Natalie Maines was just so wrong and un-American for daring to criticize George W. Bush.

She was so wrong too. Iraq turned out to be sooooo justified.

/sarcasm

Maybe more liberal entertainers should speak up more often, they seem to get the issues better than the conservatives.
she did it in a foreign country ...thats why she got what she got....same thing with a lot of the others .....always in another country....the ones with some guts spoke up here.....

Its so sad Lennon is gone. I would have loved to have heard what he would have said about Bush. I wonder after he lambasted Bush would you say Lennon 's "how do you sleep" was the greatest ever.

and if he would have lambasted Obama?....

Its so sad Lennon is gone. I would have loved to have heard what he would have said about Bush. I wonder after he lambasted Bush would you say Lennon 's "how do you sleep" was the greatest ever.

and if he would have lambasted Obama?....

As the President Of MEXICO *LAMBASTED* the American People and in particuliar the Governor, and the People of ARIZONA? In an open Session Of Congress...? And Obama did NOTHING to Defend this nation...much less ARIZONA?

-Telling- This is.

I'm not outraged and I don't think celebrities should feel restricted in expressing their opinions. However, many times what they fail to realize when expressing their disdain for an individual, be it Bush or Obama, is that it can transfer onto those who support that person. I remember back in the very beginning of Bush's first term, prior to 9-11 even, when celebrity after celebrity expressed their contempt for the guy who "stole" the election. It really made me feel like if I ever met any of them and they found out that I was a conservative, that they would turn up their noses and sneer at me as well. That made me feel a little bit bad and I kept hoping that my most favorite celebrities wouldn't be the next to step up with harsh criticism that I might take personally. It is being overly sensitive and doesn't really matter in the big scope of things, but sometimes I think that they might want to consider expressing their opinions in a way that is least likely to show disrespect towards a large part of their fan base. In the end though, they are free to choose to be as vocal as they want in whatever way satisfies them.

Forum List

Back