Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

shut up and sing jerk..low low class from this administration

YouTube - Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

comments at site.

Low class is being polite.....

McCartney is nothing more than a bloody limy punk.....

He will live to regret this.....

Don't forget, they still despise us as a whole......

I'm sure he only feels what the rest of the world feels. Except for Republicans. Must be lonely.

Lonely? LMAO.....

The rest of the world desperately wants what most Americans have, except for maybe you.....

It must be sad to know your all alone, desperate for the love of Obummer, does he call? ROFLMAO.....:cuckoo: :lol: :doubt: :( :( :(

Wow, all the cons who have admitted that Bush, Jr. was a disaster, now come to his defense.

Amazing isn't it? At least we can admit Bush wasn't great. But when a foreigner comes in here and uses his celebrity status to be a mouthpiece for the left wing loons, we will also defend one of our presidents if for no other than reason than RESPECT for the office. I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit back and listen to some euro trash run down a POTUS...especially if that euro trash made MILLIONS off this country.

Of course you'd be pissing blood right now if Paul had said something even halfway negative about BO. See, we know how you play the game...So, as they say in London, "SOD OFF!"

Low class is being polite.....

McCartney is nothing more than a bloody limy punk.....

He will live to regret this.....

Don't forget, they still despise us as a whole......

I'm sure he only feels what the rest of the world feels. Except for Republicans. Must be lonely.

Lonely? LMAO.....

The rest of the world desperately wants what most Americans have, except for maybe you.....

It must be sad to know your all alone, desperate for the love of Obummer, does he call? ROFLMAO.....:cuckoo: :lol: :doubt: :( :( :(
No, most people in industrialized countries are very happy with where they live. You should travel and ask them.

Criticize the man who caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Middle Easterners and you get called a douche.

Kill hundreds of thousands of Middle Easterners, and you win medals (and a nice pension).

Lonely? LMAO.....

No, most people in industrialized countries are very happy with where they live. You should travel and ask them.

yeah...kinda hard to miss what you never had. Just ask any person who was born blind. They don't miss seeing trees, flowers, an eagle in flight, the Swedish Bikini Team.....

Lonely? LMAO.....

Really, so no one wants to live here, your ASSumption is flawed, do some research, it is very easy to find, immigration into America is second to none....

I am sure you and rdingaling would find comfort in say Cuba? or Venezuela?

Boehner demands apology and informs stupid uneducated beatle that;

"President George W. Bush is the very first President to hold a Masters Degree in Business Administration."
I think his Daddy needs to buy him a NEW one.

He (obviously) BROKE the last-one.....

bush_republicard.jpg

natl_debt_chart-2004.gif

When you're more popular than Jesus himself, you can say whatever you want with complete immunity.

Ever since seeing what was done to Dan Quayle my belief has been puns aren't the lowest form of humor but rather that would be character assassination. Doesn't matter much to me who it is (Bush, Obama, Palin, Pelosi) most often I fail to see the humor.

Forum List

Back